Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Did You Ever Win The Biggest Ballon - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Did You Ever Win The Biggest Ballon (1582 Views)

Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon / Hilarious: When You Win The Lottery And She Keep Saying We Won / LOL!!! Olamide And Don Jazzy Agree On Messi Winning The Ballon D'or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Ever Win The Biggest Ballon by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 24, 2015
lol...I remember when we were little, we used to play this balloon game hoping to win the biggest balloon which I never did.so one day I set out with about #200 and was determined to win.for where, I got nothing!!! so I concluded that that biggest balloon may be a scam and a way of attracting people to play the balloon game.I may be wrong sha.
did any of you ever win the biggest balloon

Re: Did You Ever Win The Biggest Ballon by younghartz(m): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2015
Nope sad
All those sellers were criminals lipsrsealed
They Always remove the number

Scaming us since 1914

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Win The Biggest Ballon by Rick9(m): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ahahahahaha the number was not included mehn I tried so hard
Re: Did You Ever Win The Biggest Ballon by bercarray(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
no,i neva did,bt i at last bought it for 30naira,those wey dy sell am go don remve am,scammers every where
Re: Did You Ever Win The Biggest Ballon by Missmona(f): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
I did nt win it,I bought it
Re: Did You Ever Win The Biggest Ballon by Haywhymido(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2015
Awon omo ale. Scammers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money...(photo) / 40 Hilarious Proverbs / If Jesus And His Twelve Disciples Had Used Social Networks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.