Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

NDLEA Demanding Bribe From Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Demanding Bribe From Me (849 Views)

Police Dismiss 2 Traffic Wardens In Abuja Over N15k Bribe From A Motorist / "Omoyele Sowore Demanded Bribe From Saraki" - Dino Melaye Claims / CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Demanding Bribe From Me by topazjosh(m): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2015
Please help me out nairalanders,a friend from Us send a phone and pair of cloth to me via fedex(redstar)which I ought to have received since 8th of june but I was told the drug law agency ndlea seize it for verification so as to be sure is real and not a scam,so I was called to them up at fedex office along airport road"welcome center"along oshodi road cause that's where the ndlea office is, right inside fedex office,they ask for some requirement and files from the sender which need to be send to a certain email,she send it already and I even saw the message the second time I visit the fedex office I was told to go home since the ndlea officers haven't show up till like 12:30 pm I left there,now fedex called me yesterday again to ask me about the requiremnt the ndlea ask me if I have visit them already,I was suprised cause I have passed all those process,is now left to them to send to ndlea,they told me to call ndlea,the officer equally told me fedex didn't send any mail to their office even though they are all in same compund and building,though long before this have been perceiving foul play the ndlea official are trying to play,expecting me to bribe them for a legal thing and infact a phone I still need to unlock,seriously we need change in this country,every system in this country is bleeped and also I think fedex staff and ndlea officers are just dribbling cause they need certain amount of money to be dropped again,is 9 days after the package supposed to have get to my doorstep,pls help me rebc this on twitter,fb and bbm as well as nairaland,not that the package is such a big deal is all less than fifty thousand naira,I don't understand why a anti drug law agency will seize a phone is that part of their job? Check my other post concerning this. : https://www.nairaland.com/2366230/ndlea-seize-package
They finally told me they confirm email but won't release if I don't give them money.
Re: NDLEA Demanding Bribe From Me by weirdtee: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2015
Log on to NDLEA website,and lodge ur complaints.
Re: NDLEA Demanding Bribe From Me by Dahjhi: 9:53am On Jun 24, 2015
this is Nigeria. embarassed .. Is your friend a white or a black?
Re: NDLEA Demanding Bribe From Me by topazjosh(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dahjhi:
this is Nigeriais. embarassed .. Is your friend a white or a black?
is white,they thought am a scammer cause am friending a white
Re: NDLEA Demanding Bribe From Me by topazjosh(m): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
weirdtee:
Log on to NDLEA website,and lodge ur complaints.
Re: NDLEA Demanding Bribe From Me by Dahjhi: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
topazjosh:
is white,they thought am a scammer cause am friending a white
I thought as much.. Wetin consain Ndlea for the matter nah... Thieves n rougues gbogbo

(1) (Reply)

Reps Exchange Blows Over Leadership Tussle, Mace Disappears / Buhari, Please Do Not Bring Gay Back From America! / Opinion :Why Buhari May Not Succeed In His Anti-corruption War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.