Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,074 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? (5889 Views)

Why Do Ladies Double Date / Unfaithful Partner And Rise In Ladies Double Dating / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? by marvelck: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2015
COPIED:
Ma I have been in a relationship with this guy since 2012 June. He is nice, loving caring. Later on around August I decided to give him my virginity. On d long run I came across dis new guy around September 2014 we started talking on phone until we became lovers. I love this new guy to much and he loves me. He told me he has a girl friend and I told him I have a guy I love so much. We agreed on dating, one day this new guy made love to me and I found out that I enjoyed him more than my friend. My problem now is that my friend found out that am double dating him with that guy, he went and confronted that guy but that guy didn't talk to him. Since he confronted him I don't love him again and everything about him makes me angry and he like listening to third party. He enjoy discussing our relationship with third party. I have told him time without number that I don't like d way he always discuss our relationship outside. Am confuse on the discussion am about to take because I have told him to stay away from me that I don't want him again that I wish to date the new guy and he vowed never to let me go. Pls MA help me out. What should I do.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? by marvelck: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2015
Dear sender,
you don't sound like you know who you are, what you are on earth for and what you need from a relationship and in a partner .
you were in a relationship with a man you so claimed to love but you deliberately and intentionally decided to cheat on him with another man who painfully isn't single.
you went ahead to defend your actions by citing that you enjoyed the new guy more forgetting that the new guy is only using you to supplement the sex he is getting from another lady.
and what is troubling you was that your man is angry at your attitude? please you need to have a rethink seriously and amend your ways.
let me also remind you that HIV and Aids is very much within us and it is fast spreading in Umuahia where you stay.
when you finish enjoying the sex from the demo new guy, I hope you won't return to the old guy claiming it was a mistake.
please set yourself free from this mess you called relationship.
learn to be committed and faithful to ONE partner at a time. your new guy has a girlfriend so you need to re-evaluate your need as lady and discover who you are in life.
you need to repent and renew your mindset to avoid regrets and disappointment later in life.
please this is not deserving of a precious and pretty lady like you.
apologize to your old partner and if you don't love him,please set him free.
the pride of a woman is the virtues of her character not how much she can enjoy sex. it's time you embraced God and allow him to renew your heart totally

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? by vizkiz: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2015
most of these girls are hoes! It is in their nature...you can't just change that
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? by HAKKINS(f): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2015
DATS TRUE
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? by kossyablaze(m): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2015
Because It is written in the Koran..."These hoes aint Loyal".....or to av many sources of income.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? by AAlozie(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2015
Why do you have a spare tyre?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2015
Okay ?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? by Cutehector(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2015
Why can't nigerians realise dat there is a difference between dating and bein in a relationship..

To go on a date is just to get to knw someone, all dates don't end up in relationship but evry relationship began from dating..
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2015
I will tell you why men and women double date... When you just buy a car.. You get an insurance policy for it.. Why? Because you are not sure you are not gonna lose the car... That same thing applies to relationships too.. We get a side partner because we are not sure of the loyalty of the patner.. Also, we get a new car because the old one is developing some faults.. We can also get a new car when when we are capable of getting a new one even when the old one is not having any fault... He can also get a new one when he finds a better one than the old car... These are the things that happens in relationships too... Even worse, some people can get a new car and give their old one to their friend..
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2015

Any girl that double date is a LovePeddler.
There is no excuse for cheating, quit if u are not happy .
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? by jonaifame22(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2015
Women double dating is fuelled by their greed for the men folk.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? by justmag(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2015
It's funny how the first guy your were in A RELATIONSHIP with became your friend after you found some new guy. I swear these girls ain't loyal.

undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? by Lovechyld101(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2015
Gurls haven't been loyal seens Adam and Eve am sure the devil had two turns on her b4 he gave her the apple.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? by Omotayor123(f): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2015
hmmm...

OK.. Why does a car needs an Extra tyre
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? by AsanwaKC(f): 11:56am On Jun 24, 2015
you can't put all your eggs in one basket...it's bad though
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? by HAKKINS(f): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
SOME OF THEM THINK IT IS PLAYING WISE
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? by qloreal: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
Adventure.... They wanna see it all
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? by funlord(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
grin
Due 2 poverty related circumstances!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? by Mhizizzy(f): 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
I will feel crazy and confused

Saying' I love u' to two pple at d same time

(1) (Reply)

Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel / If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture / My Girlfriend Wants To See Me After Ghosting Her For A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.