Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? (7130 Views)

The Pedophile Game: Pitting The Blackman Against The Blackwoman: Anti-family / Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Time2Smile(m): 6:57am On Jul 14, 2015
YourMain:

Why would you treat homosexuality tho. Actions of pedophilia will lead to sexual activities with a minor who really doesn't know if he/she is okay with what's going on.
Homosexuality involves two adults who love each other. Why is that a problem ?
The problem is when will people learn that human beings are different from animals and we have values which makes us a society. Two people cannot do whatever they like without recourse to what good for the greater society. Legalising homosexuality is just opening a can of worms. And this what happen when humans think they are not in need of God's law. Now if homosexuality is legal because it is between two consenting adult, why not legalise incent(for example BTW siblings), what about suicide and assisting someone to commit suicide, what about public nudity since I have the right to wear or not wear anything as the case may be, and to even think you are a Muslim, please @Yourmain, homosexuality is evil and there are no two ways about it. They need to be treated.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2015
Time2Smile:
. The problem is when will people learn that human beings are different from animals and we have values which makes us a society. Two people cannot do whatever they like without recourse to what good for the greater society. Legalising homosexuality is just opening a can of worms. And this what happen when humans think they are not in need of God's law. Now if homosexuality is legal because it is between two consenting adult, why not legalise incent(for example BTW siblings), what about suicide and assisting someone to commit suicide, what about public nudity since I have the right to wear or not wear anything as the case may be, and to even think you are a Muslim, please @Yourmain, homosexuality is evil and there are no two ways about it. They need to be treated.

I guess youve the right to opinion as do I. I don't see it as evil. Everyone has the right to love. And it shouldn't concern me or you who they decide to love.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kay29000(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
YourMain:

I guess youve the right to opinion as do I. I don't see it as evil. Everyone has the right to love. And it shouldn't concern me or you who they decide to love.

Yup! We all have the right to love who we want.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Chidoks(f): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
i think it's the devils at work.i am not talking about the every day's excuse of 'na devil cause am' i'm talking about the sons of men being demonised by foul spirits.
yes there may be cases of men using such acts to fortify their jazz that's a story for another day but i am talking of some of these men being controlled by demons otherwise tell me how a man will leave all the prostitutes in brotels and indulge in the gynastics of cajoling a baby and forcing himself on such baby
you see men ought to be careful these days because they are the ones the devil is targetting in his bid to destroy mankind.if you are single abstain from sexual relationships until marriage.if you are married stick to your wife.most foul spirits are transfered via sexual intercourse.you may do it with a demonised woman or a mermaid in human form and get a deposit of unnatural sexual tendensies like wanting to sleep with babies,with people's wives or with fellow men or even with pregnant women.let us all beware the days ate evil.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Sagamite(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
YourMain:

That is only an argument if the people giving us the argument stick to that philosophy.

Can you think of any reason why any Western nation would support the banning of polygamy?

Can you think of any reason why any Western nation would support the banning of prostitution?

Can you think of any reason why any Western nation would support the banning of in..cest?
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
kay29000:
Every week, we here one story or the other of a pedophile defiling a small girl. Why is this on the increase these days? What makes a man think that way when they are grown women out there? I just want to understand the cause, and not be like rest of the world who just focuses on the effect. People just say things like 'castrate the man,' 'Kill him,' 'Imprison him for life.' All these wont stop other pedophiles from acting out there evil thoughts. So, what causes men from having pedophilia thoughts?

I think you just hear more about these now, because of social media.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Thebest12(m): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
kay29000:

12? When the girl is just reaching puberty? I don't think any society will make that kind of move.
Check Philippine age of consent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thank you / . / Who Remembers Belinda Song(1984) By Hardy Harrell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.