Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Advice To All The Single Ladies Out There.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To All The Single Ladies Out There.. (992 Views)

This Wedding Proposal Photo Is Freaking Ladies Out / Why I Never Ask Ladies Out / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To All The Single Ladies Out There.. by saheedbadmus(m): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2015
Your MAN may not own a car.
He may not earn a lot of money.
He may not live in a posh estate.
He may not be able to shower you
with gifts all the time.
He may not have a great job.
"
But it’s enough to know you are the ONLY ONE He has at his heart.
He has a vision. He is Honest. He is very hard-working. He is humble. He keeps that smile on your face. He talks to you every day. He actually listens to
you. He always replies your messages. He tolerates you when
you're moody. His family knows you. He tells you you're beautiful all the time. He sees you every chance he gets. He appreciates the
smallest things you do. He is there when you need him. He respects you. He is proud you are his…he treats you like a QUEEN because you are his everything and he fears to lose you.
"
Why ask for what he cannot afford?
He may not have it all now, but one day he will...
He may not be living his dream now, but one day he will…
He pictures making a family with you and he means it when he says that he loves you.
"
Dear Ladies, appreciate that man in your life who strives to be all you need..
He may not be all the things you need right now but with time he will be... He will get a job, get the money, he will buy a land and he will build a house for both of you. He won’t be renting or staying at his parent’s house forever. He will fulfill
all his promises and he will be a good dad to your children. Just
kindly be patient if you seriously love him. Everything will be fine between both of you. Don't be pushed around by money and what you want to eat now

1 Like

Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies Out There.. by jashar(f): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2015
wink
God bless my bobo. kiss
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies Out There.. by dharay99: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2015
jashar:
wink
God bless my bobo. kiss
ur bobo on ur dp ryt. lipsrsealed
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies Out There.. by jashar(f): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
dharay99:

Yeah. undecided
God bless me doggies too.
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies Out There.. by dharay99: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
jashar:

Yeah. undecided
congrats den.
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies Out There.. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
shocked
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies Out There.. by demmy0325(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies Out There.. by jashar(f): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
dharay99:

congrats den.

Mention mention. undecided
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies Out There.. by dharay99: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
jashar:

Mention mention. undecided
meaning.. angry undecided
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies Out There.. by pretydiva(f): 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nice write up op
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies Out There.. by 2dice(m): 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Our ladies no get time for all diss stories that touches de Bum-bum
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies Out There.. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
dharay99:

hope u are of the same specie as the bobo.
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies Out There.. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Is love only really enough! I doubt it.
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies Out There.. by dharay99: 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
hope u are of the same specie as the bobo.
ask d dogs u slept with overnyt.
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies Out There.. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
dharay99:

ask d dogs u slept with overnyt.
are u sure u ok? Checking his temperature.
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies Out There.. by dharay99: 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
are u sure u ok? Checking his temperature.
pray my matter qives u cardiac arrest b4 sunset.

#qet dismissed#

(1) (Reply)

I Take Nuude Pics Daily / Could It Be What Am Thinking? / 5 Tips For The Single Female At 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.