Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? (909 Views)

My Home Is Collapsing / Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? / Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2015
I have been married for over 4 years. My wife has been living in pretense and that has ruined our marriage. She cheats on me with a very old man capable of being her grand father. She is a health worker and the man is an independent doctor. When I confronted her she denied and rained abuses on me. Little did I know that this same relationship robbed her of her first fiancé. The guy discovered her attachment to the doctor and jilted her after they have courted for close to 3 years. The guy that jilted her before me happened to be a key sponsor in her education in health field.
It has dawned on me that she rather sacrifice her marriage and family rather than severing her illicit relationship with this old doctor.
Right now we have been separated for close to seven months with no hope of re-union. I have stopped calling her and the kids also. I intend conducting paternal test for the kids ownership but has not mustered the courage because of its long-term effect on the lives of those kids. I have another crush on a health worker also but it seems she is not so keen in serious relationship with me because of my marital status but she is undecided yet. I have had series of bed time with her as a result of long term abstinence since my wife deserted her home. As it stands now, I am in deep dilemma and need mature advise Should I move on or mend this sinking marriage!?

No insult please!

Curled from:
http://www.confessionsnigeria.com/post/109/help-my-marriage-is-collapsing-should-i-move-on-or-mend-it#comments
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by loomer: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2015
Them don swear for her?
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2015
Fake story just for traffic. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 24, 2015
FrancisTony:
Fake story just for traffic. undecided

[color=#990000]you are entitled to your opinion tho
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Caseless: 11:48am On Jun 24, 2015
You have separated frm her what help do you need again?
When d other guy dropped and you rushed to marry her without making some investigation on why the guy dropped her, you de feel like badt guy abi?
It is such a watery story.
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by emilyone(f): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2015
Two wrongs don't make a right.

How long were you guys in courtship?

Unless she's willing and making efforts to make the marriage work, there is little one person can do.
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by coogar: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2015
manlyprof:
I have been married for over 4 years. My wife has been living in pretense and that has ruined our marriage. She cheats on me with a very old man capable of being her grand father. She is a health worker and the man is an independent doctor. When I confronted her she denied and rained abuses on me. Little did I know that this same relationship robbed her of her first fiancé. The guy discovered her attachment to the doctor and jilted her after they have courted for close to 3 years. The guy that jilted her before me happened to be a key sponsor in her education in health field.
It has dawned on me that she rather sacrifice her marriage and family rather than severing her illicit relationship with this old doctor.
Right now we have been separated for close to seven months with no hope of re-union. I have stopped calling her and the kids also. I intend conducting paternal test for the kids ownership but has not mustered the courage because of its long-term effect on the lives of those kids. I have another crush on a health worker also but it seems she is not so keen in serious relationship with me because of my marital status but she is undecided yet. I have had series of bed time with her as a result of long term abstinence since my wife deserted her home. As it stands now, I am in deep dilemma and need mature advise Should I move on or mend this sinking marriage!?

No insult please!

http://www.confessionsnigeria.com/post/109/help-my-marriage-is-collapsing-should-i-move-on-or-mend-it#comments

the ship has sailed........
find someone else that wouldn't judge your marital history. never ever do any reconciliation with an adulteress. she has proven time without number that she would never leave her grandpa boyfriend.
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2015
Caseless:
You have separated frm her what help do you need again?
When d other guy dropped and you rushed to marry her making some investigation on the why the guy dropped her, you de feel like badt guy abi?
It is such a watery story.

lessons learned from life.
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 24, 2015
emilyone:
Two wrongs don't make a right.

How long were you guys in courtship?

Unless she's willing and making efforts to make the marriage work, there is little one person can do.

a lesson for others:
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Caseless: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
manlyprof:

lessons learned from life. the other guy was painted black instead.
eyyaaa

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Start A Family / SAD! Mother And Neighbour Were Doing This Until 2-yr-old Son Died / Tips For A Success Marriage Life For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.