Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Cameroonian Special Envoy Visits Buhari (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroonian Special Envoy Visits Buhari (photos) (19992 Views)

President Kenyatta Held Talks With Kayode Fayemi, A Special Envoy From Nigeria / President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja / Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Special Envoy Visits Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Upnepaa:
Ex president=zoologist cool New president=cattle rearer,you will now wonder if the citizens are ANIMALS(no offeince)
I think you are very funny! There is no doubt that average Nigerians live and behave like animals. The people need changes and do away with all the old past dictators. The country is so backward that prehistoric human beings are more sensible and ready to device better means of development than them. angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: Cameroonian Special Envoy Visits Buhari (photos) by Upnepaa(m): 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
all4naija:

I think you are very funny! There is no doubt that average Nigerians live and behave like animals. The people need changes and do away with all the old past dictators. The country is so backward that prehistoric human beings are more sensible and ready to device better means of development than them. angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
You say what lipsrsealed
Re: Cameroonian Special Envoy Visits Buhari (photos) by bestwashcleaner: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
Welldone Mr President meanwhile please send soecial envoy to Ikorodu. Robbers are escaping
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Cameroonian Special Envoy Visits Buhari (photos) by Imortal001: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Feranmicharles:
is like you don't understand mesad I said recently don't lemme report u o
Then make me understand! and i like it when people report me. report me i dont give a Bleep!
Re: Cameroonian Special Envoy Visits Buhari (photos) by kalus(m): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
Upnepaa:
Ex president=zoologist cool New president=cattle rearer,you will now wonder if the citizens are ANIMALS(no offeince)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cameroonian Special Envoy Visits Buhari (photos) by aroti: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Upnepaa:

Yes they are and indeed lives in a farm(Nigeria) where all animals are equal but some (Polithievecians) are more equal than others (masses) angry
Re: Cameroonian Special Envoy Visits Buhari (photos) by Cyranho: 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
Want a new source of income??Then click this link http://jobncash.com/?ref=111577 and start right now.
Just got my first cheque 3 days ago.You can also make 300$ within 10 days
Re: Cameroonian Special Envoy Visits Buhari (photos) by toyoursi(m): 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
#Buhari yaya azunmi? ALLAH kemu lafia.
shocked shocked
Re: Cameroonian Special Envoy Visits Buhari (photos) by zingov: 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
Upnepaa:
no let ur mouth kill u
Re: Cameroonian Special Envoy Visits Buhari (photos) by zingov: 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
Upnepaa:
no let ur mouth kill u if care is not taking ur tongue fit run enter ur bele
Re: Cameroonian Special Envoy Visits Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
Na wa o.....If it was in the days of Polaroid, Nigeria would have been the world's largest importer, with all these photos.
Re: Cameroonian Special Envoy Visits Buhari (photos) by musiwa93: 12:21am On Jun 25, 2015
c
Re: Cameroonian Special Envoy Visits Buhari (photos) by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:25am On Jun 25, 2015
musiwa93:
Buhari can not have the flag of western Nigeria in his office. Or picture he was only elected as presideñt of Nigeria.

The position of head of state of western Nigeria is automatically filled. By my family

Clearly the APC lack knowledge. tthe pdp have a better understanding than the APC.

Buhari can not have the flag of western Nigeria anywhere near him.

Buhari can only use the Nigeria flag .

You people are disgracing yourself in the international community. Other countries are reading this.

Remove the flag of western Nigeria from buhari picture or office. Buhari only represent Nigeria where he comes from

Clearly APC lack knowledge.

Mad troll! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters / Kano To Evacuate Almajiri Children / Senate Presidency: Lawan/akume Ticket Excites PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.