Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja (8273 Views)

Katsina State Refinery: Buhari, Moumadou Issoufou Sign Agreement / Buhari Receives President Mahamadou Issoufou Of Niger Republic In Daura (Photos) / President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by Nnamdd1(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday, December 29th received the Special Envoy of H.E. Muhammadou Issoufou, President of Niger Republic in State House, Abuja.

President Buhari had earlier cancelled his official visit to Bauchi State due to poor weather condition.

More photos below.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/12/president-buhari-receives-special-envoy.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by CecyAdrian(f): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
They have all been visiting, plans ongoing for Gambia's president grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by veekid(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2016

na the reason why e cancelled is trip to sambisa be this?
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by Janetessy(f): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ok
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by husnath(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
BABA I LOVE YOU

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by kristian98(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
d
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
CecyAdrian:
They have all been visiting, plans ongoing for Gambia's president grin

On a more serious note, that Jammeh of Gambia must be made to handover as soon as possible.

ECOWAS is even talking of military intervention....which I agree with....if the guy does strong-head.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by itskings1: 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
4uk givers wer u at

[follow me on ig : itskings9

I on gv a flying fHuck

Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by UltraSphinx(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
it seem like buhari's nose is raised as if he smelling a foul odour in the last pix, or I'm I the only one noticing that?
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by alizma: 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
IS SHEKAU IN NIGER?
unannounced visit. I smell SHEKAU seeking asylum in Niger.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by MrPresident1: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by kareemkamil(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
Well, that nice.
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
V
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by uzo200(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Buhari bring MMM back
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by math2001: 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
@TheManDoingTheShaking, calm down, e no go do you anything. You are not a corrupt Nigerian politician grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by segebase(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
y all of dem in whites...den dey worship obatala ni
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
husnath:
BABA I LOVE YOU
na WA o angry
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by obataokenwa(m): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
always receiving and being received. Pls Buhari sack your cabinet and start afresh so you save yourself from this onslaught.
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by FcMilan: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
Thunder go fire da mod wen ban all because I said I stand with Biafra

but wen sultan said don't tamper with the Koran

na d same mod come d shout let's divide d country

Who is fooling who?

BAN ME AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by Blue3k(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hopefully they discuss cross border trade. That would be beneficial.
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by danemenike: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ddd
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by greenermodels: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
how does that affect the price of petrol and kerosene this December period? misplaced priorities.
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by Blue3k(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
greenermodels:
how does that affect the price of petrol and kerosene this December period? misplaced priorities.

Well they could export cheap fuel to Nigeria lowering price potentially. Second trade between two nations always benefits Nigeria. Third better trade could lower beef prices in Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by SWORD419(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
he is highly welcome
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by greenermodels: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Blue3k:

Well they could export cheap fuel to Nigeria lowering price potentially. Second trade between two nations always benefits Nigeria. Third better trade could lower beef prices in Nigeria.
so you think it's cheaper to build a pipeline all the way from Niger to kaduna and pay them for the crude oil too than to use existing pipeline and free oil from the Niger Delta? bros, abeg i no wan argue.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by Blue3k(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
greenermodels:
so you think it's cheaper to build a pipeline all the way from Niger to kaduna and pay them for the crude oil too than to use existing pipeline and free oil from the Niger Delta? bros, abeg i no wan argue.

I agree Niger delta better option. Niger delta also unstable. After pipeline is built maybe Niger could be cheaper. Niger already export exports refined oil and gas to Nigeria. Buhari already expressed interest in pipeline anyway.

Source: http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/export/ner/nga/show/2014/

Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by Cletus77(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
alizma:
IS SHEKAU IN NIGER? unannounced visit. I smell SHEKAU seeking asylum in Niger.
Some bh members have been captured in southern Niger

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by greenermodels: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Blue3k:

I agree Niger delta better option. Niger delta also unstable. After pipeline is built maybe Niger could be cheaper. Niger already export exports refined oil and gas to Nigeria. Buhari already expressed interest in pipeline anyway.

Source: http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/export/ner/nga/show/2014/

you think oil we would be paying for would be cheaper than free oil from the Niger Delta? my friend buhari's obsession with anything oil is a precautionary move against the possible breakup of Nigeria. simple.
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by Cletus77(m): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
Muha and Muha...
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja by Blue3k(m): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
greenermodels:
you think oil we would be paying for would be cheaper than free oil from the Niger Delta? my friend buhari's obsession with anything oil is a precautionary move against the possible breakup of Nigeria. simple.

Could be it all depends on price Niger can deliver. How much do they spend on drilling and or refinning oil. Like graph prove Niger already exports to Nigeria and has been since 2011. If Niger delta was better deal Nigeria wouldn't bother but demand is so high here we import from them. (You only import if opportunity cost lower)

I don't know how you feel about break up. Speaking on others I don't see why it should matter either way. Cheap energy good all around.

He's obsession is unhealthy for diversification. Mineral sector and agriculture sector still need work.

Ps: The trade data speaks for itself. The export mostly oil to us and usually have trade surplus against Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Is The Meaning Of Afonja? / Supreme Court Today Signed The Death Warrant Of Nigerians Come 2019 / Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.