Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,316 members, 7,842,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US (17862 Views)

Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria / The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF / Nigeria, One Of Top 10 Global Economies – US Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by eddybanty(m): 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
we shall get there.
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by ReskpetNobleman(m): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Smh for Nigeria
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
betty202020:
the fastest growing economy in the world and the largest economy in africa. Buhari is yet to wake from sleep.
After rebasing d GDP ... ..it was a facial make up of how bad d economy was.....if dey did not rebase it,u have no idea what position nig. would be.....

What about.....
petrol from 60 - 97
exchange rate #1-$200-£300
external debt- $18trillion
decrease in foreign reserve....

if Jonathan built Africa's largest economy (Nigeria) he definitely would have won d election...... D rebasing of d GDP z d contribution of every govt in power from 1999 but he's taking glory 4 it because it was rebased in his tenure
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
jack67:
you are a foolish girl
JACKPOT.... another E-PSYCOTIC patient discovered..... meanwhile
you are foolish boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by dadexcel: 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
ddami:
WHAT SERIOUS THING DID JONATHAN and his CABINET achieve IN 5yrs I mean 260 wks.. sycophant
.....................................................................Realy! Don't tell me you are serious! , you are looking for what jonathan did, why would you? For starters jonathan is the brain behind the topic of this thread! Haba, even if your paymasters pays you with oil wells it doesn't stop you from seeing the obvious; or has buhari that is yet to have a government made nigeria one of the fastest growing economy! Pleeeeese! We are blessed.

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by dadexcel: 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=dadexcel post=35120405][/quote]. ....................................................................Realy! Don't tell me you are serious! , you are looking for what jonathan did, why would you? For starters jonathan is the brain behind the topic of this thread! Haba, even if your paymasters pays you with oil wells it doesn't stop you from seeing the obvious; or has buhari that is yet to have a government made nigeria one of the fastest growing economy! Pleeeeese! We are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by dadexcel: 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
ddami:
WHAT SERIOUS THING DID JONATHAN and his CABINET achieve IN 5yrs I mean 260 wks.. sycophant

....................................................................Realy! Don't tell me you are serious! , you are looking for what jonathan did, why would you? For starters jonathan is the brain behind the topic of this thread! Haba, even if your paymasters pays you with oil wells it doesn't stop you from seeing the obvious; or has buhari that is yet to have a government made nigeria one of the fastest growing economy! Pleeeeese! We are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by BayoJoe: 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
There's a Yoruba adage that says: To won ba'n tan e, ma se tan'rare. That is - If you're being deceived, don't deserve yourself.

I wonder the metrics all these Economy Analyst use to arrive at these deceptive conclusions. Because this our growth contradicts my elementary Economics knowledge.

Economy growing and no Jobs, no amenities, etc. Even if insecurity is a world wide challenge what about high cost of living. It's better we wake ourselves and work on our issues. Else these western world will continue to deceive us till $1 = N1000.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=dadexcel post=35120405][/quote]pls spear me d story of fastest growing economy
d last time d GDP was rebased was 1999 evey govt in power since 1999 z responsible 4 DAT GDP increase because it was rebased in his tenure dats y he's given d credit... but in Jonathan's tenure

petrol- 60 - 97
exchange rate - #1- $200 - £300
external debt - $18trillion (obj cleared our debt)
foreign reserve- decrease

if he was good y did Nig.vote him out
JONATHAN z a good man surrounded by a CHAMELEON and DECEPTIVE cabinet....he realized DAT after d election....
.Y did he apologize 2 nig... after d election...dude I love NIG more than u do buh within ourselves we should call a spade a spade....

rily I shouldn't be telling u these things 'cos u know except u don't live in NIG
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by mmsen: 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
JEGA01:
Buhari is a blessing to Nigeria.

It has nothing to do with Buhari, the Nigerian economy has been one of the fastest growing in the world for the past 8 years.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Correctman0606: 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
CSTR2:
What serious economic policy has buhari implemented in 4 weeks?
Btw, the economic growth is no longer on paper abi?
Buhari has suddenly transformed Nigeria into an economic giant in 4 weeks especially in the face of increased insecurity, cost of living, poor power e.t.c.?
You all need to get your heads checked.
Sycophants.
After all, he has travelled to many african countries, complained all over the place. That has boosted the economy. They actually need to cross check their brain regions

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Image123(m): 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
anonimi:

If growing the economy is not an achievement abeg na wetin come be achievement oh

I forgot going to West Germany to beg President Michelle & co like an almajiri or area boy for help na im be your Brainless Bubu's achievement, not so cheesy cheesy

The report mentioned a 7% increase over a 10year period, so whose achievement is it of all the presidents in that period? What did the president(s) do that brought about this increase?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by melvin0004(m): 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
CSTR2:
You are an idiott.
Tell me one single major economic policy that buhari has implemented in 4 weeks.
west germany Lol😀

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Image123(m): 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
Emax:
GEJ should be credited for this.

No, rather the population explosion and hardworking Nigerian spirit should be credited, if it's a physical thing.
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Correctman0606: 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
CSTR2:
You are an idiott.
Tell me one single major economic policy that buhari has implemented in 4 weeks.
Ok, I will mention some. I am too old to perform miracle. Nigerian should know. I have also travelled to many African countries. The countries economy abi treasury is empty. Buhari is also one of highest noise makers, always complaining and quarelling. No minister is appointed. All of these and others have boosted the economy.
Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Image123(m): 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
melvin0004:
west germany Lol😀

Don't be ridiculous, everyone makes mistake. Also, the whites that you're worshipping and knowing all their names, pronunciation and cities don't give a hoot whether there is pipe borne water in Africa or if we have roads in Nigeria. i wonder what you've achieved with your current affairs.
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by daveP(m): 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
geefasee:
i beg tell them
lol. Maybe its the niger repyblic theye always'd thout twas NGA they are referring. Even@ that theyl be superwrong
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by ralph28(m): 12:27am On Jun 25, 2015
US?
Gold diggers.

They wanted to dig during GEJ but he didn't give them face.

See how they have been romancing this virgin PMB administration.

If they give am belle now,na run de go run.

Just like when a prince is going after their maid.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by neocortex: 12:45am On Jun 25, 2015
JEGA01:
Buhari is a blessing to Nigeria.

Try using your head if you have one.
You and I know that Babaonechance has not done anything since he was sworn but your slavish mentality will
always make you to praise your master even if he is taking you to slaughter.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by EmekaBlue(m): 1:02am On Jun 25, 2015
GEJ glory APC kip stealing n updated since elected....I am yet to c one simple achievement frm d new govt..still waiting..stop d lies to gullible naijarians

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by qintus: 3:45am On Jun 25, 2015
CSTR2:
What serious economic policy has buhari implemented in 4 weeks?
Btw, the economic growth is no longer on paper abi?
Buhari has suddenly transformed Nigeria into an economic giant in 4 weeks especially in the face of increased insecurity, cost of living, poor power e.t.c.?
You all need to get your heads checked.
Sycophants.

Please you can help them with little sense

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Flairoqy(m): 5:21am On Jun 25, 2015
crotonite:
fastest growing my asss.

so many unsettled debts

wicked nigerians

fvck naija

fvcking thieves with a dunce Daura President as presido

God please my plan for this year is all down the drain vcoz of wicked nigerians..
stupid!

please God forgive me when I stop loving your creations.
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by hotmas911(m): 5:47am On Jun 25, 2015
Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Sheggy13(m): 6:49am On Jun 25, 2015
nationwide1:

Do you mean the economic growth / achievements are no longer on paper?

I thought a few weeks ago it was said to be a growth on paper not reality. Has it suddenly become real?
Even though I supported the emergence of Buhari, I cannot attribute this economic growth ish to Buhari,but largely to GEJ. We had the highest oil revenue imaginable under this man,with oil selling over $100 per barrel at a time. The question we should now ask is if we could record such unprecedented economic growth under GEJ, why didn't that translate to a higher standard of living in the life of an average Nigerian . There you have the answer: wanton embezzlement, impunity and corruption like never before. Which is why GEJ still has lots of questions to answer.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by betty202020(m): 7:44am On Jun 25, 2015
ddami:
After rebasing d GDP ... ..it was a facial make up of how bad d economy was.....if dey did not rebase it,u have no idea what position nig. would be.....What about.....
petrol from 60 - 97
if Jonathan built Africa's largest economy (Nigeria) he definitely would have won d election...... D rebasing of d GDP z d contribution of every govt in power from 1999 but he's taking glory 4 it because it was rebased in his tenure
u know that gej's loss of the election is as a conspiracy to grap power to hijack power. To the rebasing of the GDP, how else will u know the economic situation of ur country without rebasing it? those govts that did not rebase the economy simply lack focus. show me the link direct from IMF, accountant general of the federation's office or central bank which stated nigeria is owing external debt of $18tln. Gej left office with with #190=$1. Now it is #226=$1.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 25, 2015
betty202020:
u know that gej's loss of the election is as a conspiracy to grap power to hijack power. To the rebasing of the GDP, how else will u know the economic situation of ur country without rebasing it? those govts that did not rebase the economy simply lack focus. show me the link direct from IMF, accountant general of the federation's office or central bank which stated nigeria is owing external debt of $18tln. Gej left office with with #190=$1. Now it is #226=$1.
Madam gej's loss was simply due 2 his incompetence dat was not d first time Buhari was contesting there was no power hijack in 2011 abi.....If he was so good he wouldn't be d first incumbent 2 b unseated... some people do not like buhari but he was d only alternative d corruption was too much in Gej's tenure...Boko haram graduated from boys to Men because of negligence....They devalued d naira few months b4 dey left definitely economic forces will come 2 play and it will go higher..They spend millions of naira defending d naira...What was d effect of 2012 subsidy removal 3yrs after??...see GEJ z a good man who has good intentions 4 Nigeria but was surrounded by chameleons & deceptive cabinet and dey dumped him after his loss... Why did he apologize after d election.... .. http://m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Nigerias-debt-increases-to-N12trillion-20150511
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by odomanis: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2015
midolian:
http://leadership.ng/business/442681/nigeria-one-of-the-fastest-growing-economy-globally-us

http://www.naij.com/469549-nigerias-economy-is-growing-so-fast-us.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, obinoscopy, ishilove cool cool cool

YET SOME PEOPLE WILL OPEN THEIR MOUTH AND INSULT GEJ. SOMEONE WHO WAS INCHARGE FOR SIX YEARS OF THE LAST TEN YEARS UNDER REVIEW. IT IS ONLY A CLUELESS THAT WILL REFER TO GEJ AS CLUELESS. LONG LIVE GEJ ! LONG LIVE NIGERIA ! THANKS TO GEJ FOR MAKING NIGERIA THE FASTEST GROWING ECONOMY IN THE WORLD ! THANKS TO GEJ FOR MAKING NIGERIA THE BIGGEST ECONOMY IN AFRICA ! WE PRAY PMB SUSTAINS OR EVEN SURPASSES THAT TEMPO.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2015
ddami:
After rebasing d GDP ... ..it was a facial make up of how bad d economy was.....if dey did not rebase it,u have no idea what position nig. would be.....

What about.....
petrol from 60 - 97

Did u just say Nigeria owes 18 trillion dollars

Loooooooooooooooool.

More dullards.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2015
ddami:
JACKPOT.... another E-PSYCOTIC patient discovered..... meanwhile
you are foolish boy.
see how ugly you are? see the kind of woman you are? sending picture of your breas-t to boys, shame

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 25, 2015
ddami:
Madam gej's loss was simply due 2 his incompetence dat was not d first time Buhari was contesting there was no power hijack in 2011 abi.....If he was so good he wouldn't be d first incumbent 2 b unseated... some people do not like buhari but he was d only alternative d corruption was too much in Gej's tenure...Boko haram graduated from boys to Men because of negligence....They devalued d naira few months b4 dey left definitely economic forces will come 2 play and it will go higher..They spend millions of naira defending d naira...What was d effect of 2012 subsidy removal 3yrs after??...see GEJ z a good man who has good intentions 4 Nigeria but was surrounded by chameleons & deceptive cabinet and dey dumped him after his loss... Why did he apologize after d election.... .. http://m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Nigerias-debt-increases-to-N12trillion-20150511

GEJ lost the election because all Hausa, Yoruba and Muslims in Nigeria merged 4 political parties together just to make sure he lost.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 25, 2015
jack67:
see how ugly you are? see the kind of woman you are? sending picture of breas-t to boys, shame
ROTF..LMAO...Laughing hard...now boning
DAT WAS SO NOT FUNNY as in epic Dry joke.... meanwhile this below z d kind of reply u will be getting 4rm me dats wot I did 2 oda E-PSYCOTIC brother...
............*****++++++;:'";//++/:"!":;++?&%*/-**;/+//-&;/+-//-®©¶®¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ ¢_^•π`√√•ππ•|ππ~√^¶^°..¶¶\\<>>>>><
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 25, 2015
chuna1985:

GEJ lost the election because all Hausa, Yoruba and Muslims in Nigeria merged 4 political parties together just to make sure he lost.

WOW. I am short of words.. ur reasoning z epic because of people like u dats y GEJ lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Lodge A Complaint Against A Financial Institution In Nigeria / Breaking : Price Of Kerosene Up 10.8% As Cooking Gas Drops / Emefiele Promises Stable Naira In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.