Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,320 members, 7,842,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US (17863 Views)

Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria / The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF / Nigeria, One Of Top 10 Global Economies – US Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
midolian:
you are an incorrigible dunce. Why do you pple blame Buhari for every problem, even the ones caused by ur paymaster, GEJ? Why? So u know its "just 4weeks" and you keep calling him names.. I never knew Hypocrites like most of u TANoids still exist in Nigeria. If you can blame him for the problems he didn't cause because he is the president, then u should be ready to praise him for the successes recorded during his regime as well. And that is my point.
Na sleep they catch u

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by MakeMoves: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
In international relations among nations, there are sentiments. The perceived integrity and resolve a leader projects directly affects the flow of foreign direct investments--in or out!

If before now we skewed towards the Chinese under the previous administration, now we can have the best of both worlds as known Super powers are ready to work with a working Nigeria.

So here is no sycophancy as you suggest, it's just pure international sentiments to bolster our proven fundamental attributes as a nation.

CSTR2:
What serious economic policy has buhari implemented in 4 weeks?
Btw, the economic growth is no longer on paper abi?
Buhari has suddenly transformed Nigeria into an economic giant in 4 weeks especially in the face of increased insecurity, cost of living, poor power e.t.c.?
You all need to get your heads checked.
Sycophants.
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by gen2briz(m): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
midolian:
frustrated pikin of hate.. But if things go wrong in Nigeria, regardless of which administration the problem stems from, you ll blame Buhari because he is the president. It is now you know its "just 4weeks"..Fvcking bigot. undecided

FYI, The Lagoon is still accommodating. Thank me later
He won't have to thank you again because the deed will have be done.

Walahi sai baba sweet

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by discusant: 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Yorrober and the media it controls refused to accept what Oyibo said during GEJ administration that Nigeria's economy has overtaken South Africa's as Africa's fastest growing economy.

Yorrober was of the opinion then that Nigeria had a fast growing economy must imply that Okonjo Iwealla, GEJ, and some people in government must serve Nigerians free food three times a day, for Nigerians to believe that Nigeria's economy has overtaken South Africa's.

The lies told by Yorrober and its media against Jonathan government before and during the last presidential campaign are jaw-breaking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by pinkguy(m): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tanks to GEJ we all knew no way pmb can achieve that when he don't even have minister or organist government

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by funkiebully: 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Waiting for d sufferysticated liars to come and tell us d dullard of daura is d one that made naija economy one of d fastest.

Nigeria displaced south Africa to become the largest economy in Africa, d children of anger doubted bc it was to GEJ credit , now they want to blv this one n give another man's glory to President Buhari

God bless NOI, God bless GEJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Greatfes17: 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Why can't some people use their brain. Buhari just came into office and you give him credit of another persons's long time achievement.

You are only making him comfortable doing nothing knowing that you are all fools.

No more 8 and 4 kb on MTN Zone

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by geefasee: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
daveP:
Dont be so much an ignoramus. The naira to dollar ratio cries otherwise.

They want to "alleviate" our fears. Fallacious attempt. Grow ko. Stunt down ni!!
i beg tell them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by major466(m): 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
EzekweSilly said GEJ's government was worse than Shagari in her latest outbust. Now, if indeed GEJ's government was the worsest in history, how come Nigeria became one of the fastest growing economies in the world (not Africa) growing at the rate of 7 percent per annum in the last decade Was Nigeria among the fastest growing economies in the 1980s
Her hatred for GEJ because of lack of appointment will not let her see this news.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by aloinet1: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nigeria on the path to greatness
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by angelberton(f): 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
CSTR2:
Buhari has suddenly transformed Nigeria into an economic giant in 4 weeks especially in the face of increased insecurity, cost of living, poor power e.t.c.?
Sycophants.

These problems resulted from Mrs Patience and Mr Ebele Jonathan's mismanagement of Nigeria and not President Buhari.
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Olaone1: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Any statement made by the US about a third world country, whether positive or negative, should be viewed and digested very carefully. The US never means well, IMO. undecided
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by themharcqk(m): 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
JEGA01:
Buhari is a blessing to Nigeria.

I am pretty sure you can read..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Mistermamus(m): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
anwo247:
But APC boys are dullards sha.
How can Buhari take glory of the economy they said has grown for by 7% in 10yrs. ...
Not 4 weeks.

Programed Dullards
my bro as I see dere comments I just weak kai mumus full this country sha its a pity n na dem dem vote dat old man

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Karleb(m): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Of course the economy of Nigeria has been blooming since the discovery of oyel, but will those pot bellied looters allow the resources to be evenly distributed? You guessed right. undecided
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Image123(m): 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
This is the kind of thing anonimi put as one of GEJ's great achievements. anonimi, is this an achievement?
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Greatfes17: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
US is just looking for who to trick into their stupid bilatral trade. Buhari should just be aware or it will become another more years of captivity.

No more 8 and 4 kb on MTN Zone

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by anonimi: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Jonathan's excellent SYSTEMATIC foundation work to revive our economy continues to be acknowledged far & wide.

Anyone wants samples of what is being talked about should check the 14 pages on the thread in the link/address below =>

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by anonimi: 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Image123:
This is the kind of thing anonimi put as one of GEJ's great achievements. anonimi, is this an achievement?

If growing the economy is not an achievement abeg na wetin come be achievement oh

I forgot going to West Germany to beg President Michelle & co like an almajiri or area boy for help na im be your Brainless Bubu's achievement, not so cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by nairaman66(m): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
midolian:
http://leadership.ng/business/442681/nigeria-one-of-the-fastest-growing-economy-globally-us

http://www.naij.com/469549-nigerias-economy-is-growing-so-fast-us.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, obinoscopy, ishilove cool cool cool

Nigeria has been the fast growing economy for the last 15 years.. Mtcheew
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sounds good in my ears. But I would like to experience it in my purse and bank account,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by graciandubuisi(f): 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
daveP:
Dont be so much an ignoramus. The naira to dollar ratio cries otherwise.

They want to "alleviate" our fears. Fallacious attempt. Grow ko. Stunt down ni!!

God bless you sir, you dey see well well

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
ddami:
WHAT SERIOUS THING DID JONATHAN and his CABINET achieve IN 5yrs I mean 260 wks.. sycophant

you are a foolish girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by lukecent: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
midolian:

I tel ya.. Nothing as sweet as having a Buhari presidency cool cool
Yes, I understand, Buhari the magician & miracle worker used 4 weeks to make Nigeria's economy one of the fastest growing economy in the world with out ministers & special advicers.
Waiting for him to make #1= $1 and #40 a liter of petrol

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Exyprince: 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
Thou Fools! indeed it according to them. Which Government set up that benchmark? was it not Goodluck Jonathans administration? why didn't they extend hand to work with the old administration when the economy set up that pace? its because it didn't benefit them. China was our great partner and client so where angry coz of that...

That was also why they didn't show any interest during Ebola attack on Africa until they realise it will definitely hit them b4 they selectively intervened.

After all it was China that lead the fight against Ebola in Africa to protect their investment.

why ar they interested in Buhari s government?

Tgat our Soldiers are abusing arms on civilians that gave them the room not to supply us arms is totally a joke of the century from them coz Nigerian Army has been abusing it ever since b4 Goodluck Jonathan took over and stil now they are still abusing it and won't stop... so they should stoo that selfish interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by 1metre: 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
CSTR2:
Sycophants.
still wonder what u except of him in 4 weeks,may be u see him as ur God almighty...
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Exyprince: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
President Buhari was a dream come tru for US.... they always wanted a president they can manipulate. ..

Why the sudden interest in Nigeria now?

No wonder Former US President George Bush said he would hav reacted but kept calm because of the respect he has for the office of the President.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by betty202020(m): 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
ddami:
WHAT SERIOUS THING DID JONATHAN and his CABINET achieve IN 5yrs I mean 260 wks.. sycophant

the fastest growing economy in the world and the largest economy in africa. Buhari is yet to wake from sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by bilulu(m): 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
JEGA01:
Buhari is a blessing to Nigeria.
I bet u didn't read dat writeup cuz if u did u will see d year dey referenced......

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by bilulu(m): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
midolian:

I tel ya.. Nothing as sweet as having a Buhari presidency cool cool
read and understand d writeup before claiming wat u can neva achieve

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Orikinla(m): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
It is all concentrated in Lagos.
Lagos is booming and not the rest of the country.
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Emax(m): 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
GEJ should be credited for this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Lodge A Complaint Against A Financial Institution In Nigeria / Breaking : Price Of Kerosene Up 10.8% As Cooking Gas Drops / Emefiele Promises Stable Naira In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.