Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari (15565 Views)

15 Things Buhari Is Doing To Cut Down Cost Of Governance By Lauretta Onochie / Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance / ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
otijah:
Just give him breathing space PDP

Same way PDP was given space to breath?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by tyav7: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
The taste of the pudding is in the eating.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by dougivilla(m): 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
front247:
Lets start a revolution, enough is enough,it is obvious d dullard is clueless
No way, we cannot accept that name for PMB; for what?

Dongoyaro, Senile@72, sole administrator, Complainant, Baba one chance, President Buhari any thing but please do not insult the word clueless!!
Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by chiedu7: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by bestwashcleaner: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Both parties should exercise caution. Naira is now 222 to 1 dols and nobody is talking unlike Uncle Jonas time
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hmmm.

Meanwhile read this.

Hi. I'll keep it short. If you are interested in making money, about $100k in less than 3 months with of course little sacrifice and diligence then i have good news for you. #ItsNotAScam.Google about 'helping hands international' and read about them then WhatsApp/Text me 08055997481 if you're interested. Thanks. #ReBroadcast please.
Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by garrimallam: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
k
ammyluv2002:
And i pray we don't wait forever
like my president : is the ruling party ABC or what, their problem pass Nigerians.
Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by Popemax(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
And i pray we don't wait forever
amen oh
Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by abraka00(f): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Maintech:
Forgetting that they created the problem plaguing the nation. grin
And APC boasted they can fix these problems. PDP has done theirs, APC should focus on solutions they promised instead of infighting within d party.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by Sijo01(f): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dude is confused! He's wearing a very big shoe that he cannot even walk with.

1 Like

Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by Okaka27(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Atlantian:
The Daura President hasnt appointed Ministers yet he lifts ban on importation of Chinese furniture. I wonder which minister or adviser advised him on that decision, because I am damn sure that he knows nothing about macro economics. He should desist from making decisions until he appoints human beings to advise him, cos he is lower than a human. ...President Buhari.
crying TANoid

Sore looserlooser grin
Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by Okaka27(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Atlantian:
The Daura President hasnt appointed Ministers yet he lifts ban on importation of Chinese furniture. I wonder which minister or adviser advised him on that decision, because I am damn sure that he knows nothing about macro economics. He should desist from making decisions until he appoints human beings to advise him, cos he is lower than a human. ...President Buhari.
crying TANoid

Sore looser grin
Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by Correctman0606: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
ZuzuMan:
we all know that you are a PDP drunkard! grin grin grin whenever you open your Dirty Mouth , is like dem open Nnyaasshh ! grin
You are even sounding damn too elementary to attract my further remarks. Damn

1 Like

Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by ddippset(m): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
These people still cannot get over the fact that their Jonathan was kicked out of office. The. And the clueless basta+rds who created the problem in the first place still have mouth to talk. It's like a man who sets fire to a building deliberately and blames the fire man for not putting out the fire. Only in Nigeria such can happen. Like I said before I will join these bl00dy tanoids in insulting buhari if he does not jail these bas+ards who created this mess in 100 days.
Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by Okaka27(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Daura President is busy taking selfies and visiting his cows while BH reign supreme in Nort East.

This is the only government that has not hit the ground running since he it came on board.

absolute trash!!!

Pls someone should take dis comment to the dust bin
Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by Okaka27(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
betty202020:
I believe many have started regreting voting dat dullard by now. promising what he can not do. the fool said he will stabilise price of naira against dollar, but dollar is now #226. idiot who can not even appoint his ministers. APC = LIE
in 25_days??

U d only one hu is regretting ever been born cos u haven't achieved anything in life.
#HoeOnPoint grin
Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by GENTLETEE(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Quite constructive.
Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by ddippset(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
What excuses has buhari given? Because he said he took over from the most corrupt government in Nigeria 's history? A government which among other atrocities, collected 1000 naira each from immigration job s seekers only to sentence them to early grave, and till today no one was punished? God will punish Jonathan for everything they did to this country. And then this Olisa metuh with his fat lips still has mouth to talk. Bas+ards.!
Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by Adultnextdoor(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
Atlantian:
.............Wereydinho!!!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by Eggheaded(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Thats is what we are saying, enough of 'PDP do this or that' They should hit the ground runnin and stop the world-tour.
We agreed that PDP has failed and that why we voted them out.
We want a performing and brave leader not a one who hides under excuses.
We are waiting for your promises!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by AndreMarley: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Of all people or groups to complain abt Buhari's govt nw... Is it PDP?? Hv they forgotten they put us in the mess we're in?? If it was APGA or KOWA party that released a statement like this sef i wud jst kip quiet, but PDP? Lol hopeless group of thieves.. No matter what Happens, Buhari's govt will nt be as bad as they'hv bin ruling us over d last 16yrs
Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by GENTLETEE(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
Atlantian:

How do we encourage our local industry if the first thing to do is to open the floodgate for inportation and in the process help to further devalue the naira.
Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by ddippset(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
ocelot2006:

Same way PDP was given space to breath?
pdp was given space for 5 good years until the people saw the the level of cluelessness. 5 good years.
Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by Adultnextdoor(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
slyopez:
Bombshell... The dullard think he can get pity from Nigerian's the way he did during campaign. We are wiser now.
......the duration from the period of the Election(MARCH)till now(JUNE) is not far.....so you are saying you got wiser just within that short period of time.........this makes you sound more like a DULLARD tho!!
Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by Adultnextdoor(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
AndreMarley:
Of all people or groups to complain abt Buhari's govt nw... Is it PDP?? Hv they forgotten they put us in the mess we're in?? If it was APGA or KOWA party that released a statement like this sef i wud jst kip quiet, but PDP? Lol hopeless group of thieves.. No matter what Happens, Buhari's govt will nt be as bad as they'hv bin ruling us over d last 16yrs
.........Confam talk!!!!
Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by ddippset(m): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
AndreMarley:
exactly. Such an irony! The same pdp That should be hiding their faces in shame are the ones talking. O buhari don't disappoint me. Chase them down to wherever. All those pdp dogs responsible for these insults you are receiving.
Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by STEVENcrack(m): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
deejayALFY:
PDPiex SHULD JEX SHOT DA FUCKUP,, AFTERALL DEY PUT D NATION IN MEX...BABA PMB WE XPECT THOU TU TK GUD TYM IN REFIXIN N REBUILDIN OUR DEAR NAIJA FOR A BETTER TUMORO..CLIKE LYKS FOR BABA PMB IIF U SHARE SAME BLIV IN HIM...#TEAMCHANGE
Stop crying over the spilled milk bro.
Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by egutexas(m): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I'm scared o
u better wake up
Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by ammyluv2002(f): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
egutexas:
u better wake up
I wasn't sleeping
Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by egutexas(m): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Pls help me tell d dullard.He promised change nd change we must get

1 Like

Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
anonimi:
Fine correctly addressed statement to the Daura President who was packaged & sold to us as the Daura Magician grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2029034_failbuhari10_jpeg11315a33f99ed88e64c2c875eabb4b78

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528926_tmp61502528872facebook20150617191930jpeg832844a84aa3478c63eaeb9b81c3671b685598635_jpeg_jpeg01c8bb4f9409f5e9a6135536a34012a7
Frankly, I am a fan of GEJ, but I think you lack basic home training.
Re: Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari by betty202020(m): 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Okaka27:
in 25_days??

U d only one hu is regretting ever been born cos u haven't achieved anything in life.
#HoeOnPoint grin
i will elimimate boko haram within 2 weeks in office, after 3 weeks boko haram has killed more than 200 people. i will make $1 = #1, since 3 weeks now $1 = #226. i will stabilize international oil price. As if OPEC is cattle market in daura. crude oil now is $46 per barrel. After 3 weeks, a serious government would have appointed its ministers to commence work, but Daura President is apprehensive of tinubu's wrath. U are as clueless as ur Daura President. Get lost.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emergency Powers Bill: LCCI, MAN, NLC, Others Back Buhari’s Proposals / Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) / NNPC Confirms IOCs Exit, Insists On Gas Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.