Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) (62379 Views)

Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos / Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos / Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by Bloodstream: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Vikto:
He knew those guys were cultists and he still made them his friends. He was riding the back of a lion.
When you leave the back of a lion, the next place is the mouth.
Parents must be more involved in their children's activities.
From my experience, every child must be spied at, by parents.
I feel for the parents.

The story being fed to the public is a lie.
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by moscobabs(m): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Islie:

Tenk you

Maybe we can tell the newspaper I copied it to get their facts right
beta
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by teepsee(f): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
boys fight after a girl Since the days of Noah.

N.B: some, cause I'm excluded (⊙o⊙)
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by kalus(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
hmmmm it reminds me of a song that goes like this; if you no belong ooo, iyo, no better come around, iyo, if you come around your papa no go remember iyo......
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by Gorimakpa1: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
gates123:
kill a fellow man because of a lady you are not and may never get married to. God help us.
bro you wrong...he will get married to not only one but four! these guys are in solid control of all the realms of our society...too bad these are the kind ladies of nowadays like to roll with because they have got the kudi....the society we live in(Nigeria) has been twisted turned upside down. i pity future generations. the action was very wrong at all levels.
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by kilode100(f): 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bloodstream:

If I open Tony ikeh story here, I know him very well and your story is only half of it.
Isheri Dpo should be removed.

Correct.
Notice how the hotel name was removed from the entire write-up.

3 Likes

Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by intercom: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
R.I.P watch where you go... not all places one can go
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by Chuksab: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by Chidonc(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
naildoy:

You are heartless

How is he hrtless, any sane person should have known better than 2 engage a cultist in a fight when he is wit is frnds and in an enviroment he even paid for...
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by ijustdey: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bloodstream:

If I open Tony ikeh story here, I know him very well and your story is only half of it.
Isheri Dpo should be removed.

you saying its a case of ritual purpose rather than cultist killing each other.....
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by lozanni(m): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
After refusing their invitation to join their cult, the dead guy should have kept a very long distance from the cultists, not to even think of attending their birthday celebration.
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by callmebettyetta: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
PLS MY PEOPLE I WANT TO THE IMPORTANCE OF BEEN A CULTIST AND IS D GAIN
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by stlaibrowne(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
ypzilanti:

" they say my ghetto instrumental's detrimental to kids, as if they cant see the misery in which they live"- Tupac

Abeg don't bring Tupac into this, if you lack understanding on his words you should rather ask. Tupac was talking about liberation of the oppressed from the basic reality then meanwhile your Nigeria yeyebrities are encouraging gangsterism, deliberate crimes, premeditated violence. They are preaching oppression of the weak. But Shakur speaks for the weak. So manh try to understand before you say anything hence
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
jaybee104:

u smoke weed?

Aro mate!

I pity you...

What do you stand to gain from these dirty things you have involved yourself with?

The other time I checked; it doesn't have any single advantage apart from the shadowy euphoria of juvenile delinquency.

Only cowards and people who surfers from low esteem joins cults.

Keep on risking and wasting your life.

1 Like

Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by pbs4real(m): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
jaybee104:

u smoke weed?

Aro mate!
say no to cultism. . .u dey ask am weda em smoke weed. . . . .nah talk be dat

1 Like

Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by Popemax(m): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
jaybee104:

u smoke weed?

Aro mate!
small boy like u is shouting Aro mate!mumu better concentrate on ur studies,if you're still in scondary plz read ur books to pass WAEC....u no nothing abt aro mate...stupid boy
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by jaybee104(m): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
pbs4real:
yes, and I mean it. wanna drink panadol for his sickness?
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by jaybee104(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
pbs4real:
he should keep it to himself?
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by jaybee104(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Popemax:
small boy like u is shouting Aro mate!mumu better concentrate on ur studies,if you're still in scondary plz read ur books to pass WAEC....u no nothing abt aro mate...stupid boy
do i luk mizrebl.. lyk u? maybe u joined neo black mov...t when u where in sec school
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by jaybee104(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
emmyrichie:

I pity you...

What do you stand to gain from these dirty thing you have involved yourself with?

The other time I checked; it doesn't have any single advantage apart from the shadowy euphoria of juvenile delinquency.

Only cowards and people who surfers from low esteem joins cultism.

Keep on risking and wasting your life.
thanks Mr experience, and pls keep it to your self next time
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by Popemax(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
jaybee104:

do i luk mizrebl.. lyk u? maybe u joined neo black mov...t when u where in sec school
God forbid you....get a life boi or u die young
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by khalebzy(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Satan? Eyaah! Pls make sure you don't pass this trait to your kids okay
warriz this one saying again
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by ammyluv2002(f): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
khalebzy:
warriz this one saying again
Ignored! undecided
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by mekadinho(f): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
OK... U DON'T WANNA JOIN, BUT U WERE FLEXING WITH THEM. REST IN PEACE SHA... SAY NO CULTISM...
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by khalebzy(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Ignored! undecided
same here sad
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by jaybee104(m): 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Popemax:
God forbid you....get a life boi or u die young
your dp says it all, and also your profile followings, u look more like a womanizer bro
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by Popemax(m): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
jaybee104:

your dp says it all, and also your profile followings, u look more like a womanizer bro
stop showing urself in dis forum.....(D a.r.r.o.w dat p.e.a.r.s in u...P.e.a.r.s in..........)Grow up
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by Amodemaja: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Show me ur friend & will tell who u are. Birds of the same faether flock 2geda. D posture of the guy in d pix speaks volumes. Believe me he look decked (bobo yii wa le re) E be lyk say he don deeey. When they av invited u & u turned down d invitation what were u doin in there mist. Bi koko ba feni le fe, aakin n je ori imodo, bi aba wa je ori imodo awujo kondo lagbodo lo, bi a ba si wa de awujo kondo, aamo iwon ara eni ni. He was in awujo kondo but refused to know his bounds. Bur dts is my view anyway. U go hear wetin go follow wn his owns respond. I can't tell u we av not haerd d last of the episode. D concluding part of it may b around d conner. Its unfurtunate
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by Adekamkpe23: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Senseless
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by Omotayor123(f): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Eeyah...

The guy sef no Woju...

RIP.
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by Leya360(m): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
Wow,well it isn't surprising anyway but very unfortunate. We all need to be careful where ever we are,i plead with everyone because life is precious.
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by jaybee104(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
Popemax:
stop showing urself in dis forum.....(D a.r.r.o.w dat p.e.a.r.s in u...P.e.a.r.s in..........)Grow up
Well, u are d one not growing up here, cos u don't get to advice ppl or niralanders who never seeked for your advice about the kind of life they choose for theirselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) / Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered / FUTMinna Lecturer, Adefolalu Funmilola Sherifat, Found Dead With Her Throat Slit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.