Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) (62414 Views)

Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos / Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos / Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by STEVENcrack(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
The cerebrant name na "T FIRE" u get mind to refuse his cult invitation..u get heart to attend his birthday..u get liver to wan tap current from his GF and even get gutz to reply them wen they slapped u...o boy, e be like say u belong.
R.I.P tho. U died at a sinful place and involved in a sinful act.

2 Likes

Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by omooba969(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
hensben:
Olamide na B.A.N

Abeg wetin be B.A.N ?
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by oseka101(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
sum real gangster shit undecided
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by abbey621(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
deebsman1:
u see, na dem dey encourage those guys, i think maybe the appropriate govt agencies or individuals should make a move to talk to those our so-called celeb to see themselves as role models, as people who a lot of young people are looking up to and who those young bloods won't hesitate to copy cos of the undying love they have for them, to start treading softly and start doing the needful, such as what is expected of them to give back to the society not necessarily financial but their general carriage and behavior. No hate

Stop living in fantasyland. Every person is responsible for his or her actions. We have more radical music overseas than in Nigeria and yet the society still values life to an extent. Poor parenting skills and overall ignorance is to blame in this situation not Olamide or any other Nigerian entertainer. There's a popular saying that goes like this "Show me your friends, and I'll know who you are", an innocent person does not party with cultists.

1 Like

Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by obaede: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
Urgent Vacancy: One of the Five Star Colleges in Lagos State is in need of Bursar/Accountant. kindly submit your CV now at Pillars Private College 27, Mary Street, Bako Estate, Irawo Bus Stop, Mile 12-Ikorodu Road, Lagos. Or thepillarslagos@yahoo.com For more info: 09097244837
www.nairaland.com/2401012/urgent-vacancy-lagos
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by frisky2good(m): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
They know the full story.

emrain:

Would you like to drop your statement to the police?
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
khalebzy:
Thats if i did the wrong thing like he did cool
It doesn't matter! Wish na wish
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by deebsman1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
of course u get point, i don even like ur reply. Bro, but u need to accept 1 fact that the influence those guys have on the societal behavior is unquantifiable couple with their acts in the society hence the reason why the UN dey even make some of them, some kind of ambassadors, u should know they don't make them that for the fun of it. So the point is just that they should try and shape the society positively with their skills and talents not add to the ills. My own take. BTW am a big fan of them all, No hating.
abbey621:

Stop living in fantasyland. Every person is responsible for his or her actions. We have more radical music overseas than in Nigeria and yet the society still values life to an extent. Poor parenting skills and overall ignorance is to blame in this situation not Olamide or any other Nigerian entertainer. There's a popular saying that goes like this "Show me your friends, and I'll know who you are", an innocent person does not party with cultists.
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by Konjour(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Some deranged loonies on here are actually blaming the dead young man for his own death. Makes one wonder deeply about what goes on the head of the everyday folks you see around you on the street.
These same halfwits will blame people who get hit by stray bullets for being where they were irrespective of reason. I hope y'all gonna live long and die by natural causes, but if by any chance any of y'all don't, know that the same blame you throw at others today will be leveled at your corpse likewise. Disgusting cretins.

2 Likes

Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by joeci2: 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
Na so person dey die for dance matter? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by Krasid(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
What a sad way to die.
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by magabounce(m): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Goaldotcom:
j
Joystick?
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by eaglechild: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Konjour:
Some deranged loonies on here are actually blaming the dead young man for his own death. Makes one wonder deeply about what goes on the head of the everyday folks you see around you on the street.
These same halfwits will blame people who get hit by stray bullets for being where they were irrespective of reason. I hope y'all gonna live long and die by natural causes, but if by any chance any of y'all don't, know that the same blame you throw at others today will be leveled at your corpse likewise. Disgusting cretins.
Thank you so much.

I read with utter disgust posts that were blaming someone for getting murdered in cold blood.

What kind of sick society is this?

He attended a cultist's party and so bloody what.

Does that give them a right to murder him?

1 Like

Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by joshcurrent(m): 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
If 2 say na so cult dey important or good, e 4 no even reach ordinary man hand because na people like we presido, governors n senators 4 dey compete put, say no 2 cultism !!![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
deebsman1:
eya, sad this kind of things is still happening. sad
The rate of cult related activities in Lagos is now becoming unbearable, no thanks to the likes of Olamide and co always singing in praise of those societal ills. In one of wizkid's song "OMO ASK WANDE, EM GO YEARN YOU HOW WE TINGO" TINGO means Eiye confraternity if u be street oriented.
bro am with you on this jare,heard that wizzy line before just forgot the song told some of my padi he was referring to Eiye confra,those kinda thing should,does having street OT means you should be a cultist....
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
You refused to join them yet you went for their baiday and wanted to dance with their girl? Na you do yourself o.

1 Like

Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by deebsman1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
At all, having street OT should even be able to guide u right not to becoming a cultist.
Lamispaco:
bro am with you on this jare,heard that wizzy line before just forgot the song told some of my padi he was referring to Eiye confra,those kinda thing should,does having street OT means you should be a cultist....
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by Pricelezz(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
Boko Haram.....North
Rituals & Rape.............South-West
Drugs & Robbery........South-East
Cultism & Militancy......South-South
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by khalebzy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
It doesn't matter! Wish na wish
Get behind me ye satan!
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
khalebzy:
Get behind me ye satan!
Satan? Eyaah! Pls make sure you don't pass this trait to your kids okay
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by free2ryhme: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by vinelli(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
Roon9:
Wat a crappy story

U heard the celebrants name is "T Fire" but that didn't deter you from gate crashing. U saw runs girl with mad nose rings n tattoos still u wanted to rock that ass...... Bros bros! Wat kinna naive Jew man r u! Rest in peace!
The guy no jasi at all. Maybe the guy done eff up somewhere... rip

1 Like

Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by QueenTade(f): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
What a pity! I wish he died honouring GOD.
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by Islie: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
moscobabs:
Islie..u sabi lie, the pic is not the decease pic, Aanu olokodana is the celebrant name , there are 2 Aanu Olokodana on fb ,one has the attach pix as profile pix (from gabon according to his profile)while the other one seems to be the celebrant belongs to Bucca (in his dress sa). pls get ur fact before posting it on fb

Tenk you

Maybe we can tell the newspaper I copied it to get their facts right
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by ypzilanti: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
deebsman1:
eya, sad this kind of things is still happening. sad
The rate of cult related activities in Lagos is now becoming unbearable, no thanks to the likes of Olamide and co always singing in praise of those societal ills. In one of wizkid's song "OMO ASK WANDE, EM GO YEARN YOU HOW WE TINGO" TINGO means Eiye confraternity if u be street oriented.
" they say my ghetto instrumental's detrimental to kids, as if they cant see the misery in which they live"- Tupac

1 Like

Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by nnadez01gmail: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
Southwest! Apc stronghold, must we keep breaking d Headline news for you? If it's not rape, it will b robbery and now killings. angry
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by Vikto: 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
He knew those guys were cultists and he still made them his friends. He was riding the back of a lion.
When you leave the back of a lion, the next place is the mouth.
Parents must be more involved in their children's activities.
From my experience, every child must be spied at, by parents.
I feel for the parents.
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by ginggerxy: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
naildoy:

You are heartless
dats d hard truth he is not heartless. Why role wit cult guys whn you dnt wnt to be one undecided

1 Like

Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by gates123: 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
kill a fellow man because of a lady you are not and may never get married to. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by kilode100(f): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
Islie:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/killed-for-asking-for-dance/

Picture of the guy that was killed

This story is a lie from the pit of hell!!
The police has compromised heavily!..

This incident happened at Hotel Royal Isheri and this is neither the first pool death nor will it be the last.

A naval officer lost his life after his wedding last year in that hotel, some students from Ago-iwoye drowned in this same hotel .... Their bodies were disposed before policemen were called but some opc caught them in the act and the hotel owner Anthony Ikeh owner of Tonik motors hurriedly came down to settle.

Police should commence full investigation into the matter and unearth the mysterious death that happens in that strange hotel.

Btw, his gateman has been locked up since and his poor wife comes to beg Anthony the hotel owner.

6 Likes

Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by francescainnoce(f): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Miscreants...
Why are they on the run Mtcheeeeeww
Re niggas take responsibility of their actions not chicken out like puCCies....unscrupulous detergents..
Re: Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) by Bloodstream: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
kilode100:

This story is a lie from the pit of hell!!
The police has compromised heavily!..

This incident happened at Hotel Royal Isheri and this is neither the first pool death nor will it be the last.

A naval officer lost his life after his wedding last year in that hotel, some students from Ago-iwoye drowned in this same hotel .... Their bodies were disposed before policemen were called but some opc caught them in the act and the hotel owner Anthony Ikeh owner of Tonik motors hurriedly came down to settle.

Police should commence full investigation into the matter and unearth the mysterious death that happens in that strange hotel.

Btw, his gateman has been locked up since and his poor wife comes to beg Anthony the hotel owner.

If I open Tony ikeh story here, I know him very well and your story is only half of it.
Isheri Dpo should be removed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint / Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.