Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,125 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship (22845 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko / Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com / Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by Papasmal(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rochas be like ; Na una collect. Money for jona hand,una no vote for am.
Mimiko ; If maga no fall,guy man no go chop na.
Hahahhhaaha.

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by balimoney(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=Mellin post=35108903]Know thyself black man and woman

Take control of your life today and stop leaving everything at the mercy of a sky daddy whose on a mission to cripple your spiritual life and your freewill

Here is my story
Mellinnn......here you come again?
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by sunsewa: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
watched Rocha's addressing press this morning, after their APC gov meeting with buhari,the way his colleagues interuppted his speech, and hijacked the speech,while he was saying excuse me am the chairman, oshiomole finished the interview, Nigeria has really entered one chance with such sadist,ill mannered ,unmatured set of people.
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by balimoney(m): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mellin:
Know thyself black man and woman

Take control of your life today and stop leaving everything at the mercy of a sky daddy whose on a mission to cripple your spiritual life and your freewill

Here is my story

www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became

As for that Okorocha ur punishment for all ur evils will be here on earth, then after in saturn. Birds of the same feather
Mellin the great Satanist........ grin
Mellin:
Know thyself black man and woman

Here is my story

www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became

As for that Okorocha ur punishment for all ur evils will be here on earth, then after in saturn. Birds of the same feather
Mellin the great Satanist........
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by Hod1000(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
They seems they are happy with money wey Baba promised to share give them.

Dem be like;

Rochas: Oboy, Baba for help us with the bailout nah. U know say my account don red. I think say im for give us that money mek we begin flex again.

Mimiko: Flexing ke? U no hear wetin Baba talk abt reckless spending? My hand no dey oo.

Rochas: Forget Baba threat......hahahaha.
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by scholes0(m): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
lygn19:
That first pic is seriously Gay... undecided

People only see what their minds have been tuned to, in perfectly normal situations...
before you mentioned it, I didn't even see anything...

na waa for some people o.
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by Bifwoli: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Be careful Gov Okorocha coz diz APC guys carry a contagious disease called backward thinking and bad priorities.

PDP can't afford to get their maladies.
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by stjudas(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rochas was with Saraki,now Mimiko. Make sure this your unholy romance with PDP members don't get you a ban from Tinubu and APC.
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by iluvweed(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
This Rochas is a typical e-gbo man....Just take a look at the back of his head.....So FLAT!........ grin
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by ngmgeek(m): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Okorocha: You better close that your Swiss Bank account immediately. PMB is serious o. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Mimiko: Tell me what I don't know! I will tell the whole world how many cows in his farm. 150 cows ko, 150 cows ni
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by Omotayor123(f): 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
show of friendship indeed.
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by kaystick86(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dat s***id okorocha is jus playing to the camera.
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by obaede: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Urgent Vacancy: One of the Five Star Colleges in Lagos State is in need of Bursar/Accountant. kindly submit your CV now at Pillars Private College 27, Mary Street, Bako Estate, Irawo Bus Stop, Mile 12-Ikorodu Road, Lagos. Or thepillarslagos@yahoo.com For more info: 09097244837
www.nairaland.com/2401012/urgent-vacancy-lagos
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by Kimeto(f): 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
obailala:

That's very likely... What else do 'big men' talk about that makes them so excited?
Money
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by obailala(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Kimeto:

Money
'Big men' don't laugh hysterically when they talk of money. grin

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by ugodean8485(f): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rochas is a core business man. He knows what to do for business to progress
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by Mantissa89(m): 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
kromoto:
They may be talking about babes! cool

Mimiko- that babe nearly kill me yesterday!

Okorocha- she do you too? Bad guy!
Not dat dis mumu
Okorocha is trying to tell mimiko dat apc will deal with pdp mercilessly and mimiko also reminds him on what happened in the national assembly. Dat pdp is master of all politics and game changer
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by bestwashcleaner: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bad guys political thieves
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by kromoto: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mantissa89:

Not dat dis mumu
Okorocha is trying to tell mimiko dat apc will deal with pdp mercilessly and mimiko also reminds him on what happened in the national assembly. Dat pdp is master of all politics and game changer

Tell me more goat!
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by Adexchelsea19(m): 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Abeg mimiko leave pics and pay salary,guys dey jonse for school nah...D thunder wey go strike you still dey do press up.
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by Mantissa89(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
kromoto:

Tell me more goat!
I no say u be cow.
Who gave u dat nokia C1 wey u dey use self
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by blessingee: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
lygn19:
#

Am suspecting you...
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by AWONEYAN(m): 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
They are huging demself in realife while on nairaland u guys are hating ur self

They are sharing money u guys are raining abuses on una sef

They joke una dey fight

They laff una dey frown

Nigeria youth wake up, dey don't worth d stress una dey give una sef 4 here
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by elohorayodele: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Na una de kill una selves and form enimity because of politics while these men all smile to the bank together and maintain friendships across party and tribal lines
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by Femistico(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
make rochas watch his back oo bcuz mimiko shouldn't be trusted..he's too smart as a politician oo
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by uch21(f): 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
lygn19:
is waa for u oo
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by Amadaz(m): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2015
They're gay

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians / Abiodun Akinlade Returns To APC / NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.