Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,129 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi (1635 Views)

Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS / Real MOGIDI And Fake MODIGI, When Will These Guys Stop Impersonating? / A Nigeria Without Biafra Will Be 80% Muslim- Mogidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by Mogidi: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dear Mr President

Mr President, you have until July 30th to start crediting my account with the 5k you promised me and my peers before the election.
It would have been foolhardy of me to expect your government to start paying the money just after your inauguration. By 30th of July you would have been in power for over 2 months.

Sir please refrain from setting up a committee to look into this matter, I would deem it an attempt at delaying my allowance. You had a transition committee headed by Joda but yesterday you inaugurated another committee to implement the details of the first committee. I have no interest in your committees, just pay me my 5k.

Please sir do not ignore this letter, to a poor man like myself obtaining mandate by deception is same as Advance fee fraud, you risk being charged with 419.
You were voted in to pay 5k monthly, I'm expecting an alert before 30th of July 2015.

cc: Femi Falana, SAN
Dr Fabian Ajogwu, SAN
Mike Ozekhome, SAN
Festus Keyamo
Nigerian Labour Congress
NUJ
NANS

SIGNED: Moses Ogidi (Human Rights Activist)

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by Mogidi: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
@MODS
lalasticlala, ishilove, obinoscopy, seun
Please move this to front page as I'm in the process of reporting Buhari for fraud and obtaining goods (popular mandate) through deception.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by MalcoImX: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
Or else you join your Oga at Otueke.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by dunkem21(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
grin
Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by Mogidi: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
MalcoImX:
Or else you join your Oga at Otueke.

We will see on 30th of July.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by Orunto: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
And mine too.
Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by Adekamkpe23: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
sad sad sad
Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by MalcoImX: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mogidi:

We will see on 30th of July.
When Asari with all that him mouth was arrested in Cotonou, he had powers then that saved his buttocks. Slip up wrongly and GEJ say you're OYO.
Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by lolababe331e: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
Or else you will open more silly threads on Nairaland that Buhari will never see or care about abi

Clown grin

5 Likes

Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by iphanyiuma(m): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
your mates are hustling you they cling to imaginary 5k...you and wizkid who senior

5 Likes

Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by jossey94(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Gbam cool
Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by TippyTop(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
The 5k is why many gullible people voted him, it won't happen. Nigeria can't afford it, simple.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
So this guy is really jobless. No wonder you always post trash on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by otr1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
If you've been following GEJ for 5 years and PDP for 16 years and still remain poor and jobless, then you're the loser of the century.

SMH for TANoids

10 Likes

Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by kheart(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
Or else what ogogoro master?
Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by Tallesty1(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dreaming is allowedgrin
Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by stevecantrell: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
otr1:
If you've been following GEJ for 5 years and PDP for 16 years and still remain poor and jobless, then you're the loser of the century.

SMH for TANoids

This is golden ! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by 1after: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Jobless Ogidi. Smh
Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by ddippset(m): 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
It's for only those that voted for him.
Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by ShineuEye: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
ddippset:
It's for only those that voted for him.

Using resources from the Niger Delta, it can never happen.
Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by vedaxcool(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
Or else u will continue being a taniod. grin grin i talk am say 5000 go change the lives of many taniods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by olamieseun(m): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
otr1:

SMH for TANoids
seconded

3 Likes

Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by emmasege: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
And let Pa Buhari not give us a thousand reasons (e.g. bailing out states, failing global economy) for not paying their 'debts of 5k'. These problems were already in place while he was promising heaven and earth.
And come to think of it guys, did PMB (GMB then) himself really promise 5k for 25 million folks every month?, because the old man really didn't make any promise as far as I am concerned, other than 'fighting corruption'. I would rather hold Yemi osinbajo (who spoke more than the flag bearer) and thief nubu's caucus of APC responsible for fooling the gullibles.
Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by Ralphlauren(m): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
otr1:

SMH for TANoids

FATALITY grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by Arsenate(m): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
otr1:

SMH for TANoids
how do you guys come up with such wonderful replies?
I mean this post is top notch. mogidi...this post just made your thread a joke. trust me bro.

1 Like

Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by ganye1: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Or else jump into the lagoon.
Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by Firefire(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
I dey come grin
Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by alawi5k: 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mogidi:
Dear Mr President

Mr President, you have until July 30th to start crediting my account with the 5k you promised me and my peers before the election.
It would have been foolhardy of me to expect your government to start paying the money just after your inauguration. By 30th of July you would have been in power for over 2 months.

Sir please refrain from setting up a committee to look into this matter, I would deem it an attempt at delaying my allowance. You had a transition committee headed by Joda but yesterday you inaugurated another committee to implement the details of the first committee. I have no interest in your committees, just pay me my 5k.

Please sir do not ignore this letter, to a poor man like myself obtaining mandate by deception is same as Advance fee fraud, you risk being charged with 419.
You were voted in to pay 5k monthly, I'm expecting an alert before 30th of July 2015.

cc: Femi Falana, SAN
Dr Fabian Ajogwu, SAN
Mike Ozekhome, SAN
Festus Keyamo
Nigerian Labour Congress
NUJ
NANS

SIGNED: Moses Ogidi (Human Rights Activist)
Check my username.

1 Like

Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by Mogidi: 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
alawi5k:
Check my username.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by ddippset(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
ShineuEye:

Using resources from the Niger Delta, it can never happen.
even If it happens activists and real men from Niger delta will fight while you would be on nairaland posting situation reports.
Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by Validated: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Buhari's White Elephant Contract with APC Youth ... we are watching.

By the way Mogidi, why did you sacrifice June pay na
Re: Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi by Mogidi: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Validated:
Buhari's White Elephant Contract with APC Youth ... we are watching.

By the way Mogidi, why did you sacrifice June pay na
To give him time to settle, am not greedy you know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola At It Again!!! / Ogbeni Aregbesola Don Pay, But Guess What? / How A Nurse Was Buried In Ghana (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.