Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS (35047 Views)

Senate Cannot Be Intimidated – Saraki / Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by lamzybaby: 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
-says; “DSS going beyond its constitutional duties”

Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has declared that even if the State was invaded by one million armed men of the Department of State Service (DSS) on the order of President Mohammadu Buhari, the government and the people of the State will never be intimidated to surrender governance of the State to political desperadoes, whose four years reign destroyed the economy of the State.

The governor, who said the DSS under President Buhari was operating beyond its constitutional mandate, added that “the government of Ekiti State may have to reconsider the usefulness of men of the DSS in the government house and other institutions of the State government.” -

In a release issued on Sunday and signed by the Special Assistant to the governor on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose said the All Progressives Congress (APC) led Federal Government was pursuing a clandestine agenda of truncating democracy in Ekiti State and other Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) controlled States like Rivers and Bayelsa. -

Source : http://nigerianpilot.com/fayose-to-buhari-i-cant-be-intimidated-by-one-million-armed-men-of-dss/#sthash.AQ8zWLTt.dpuf

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Pavarottii(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
APC wants to destroy this country.

God help us.

121 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
Which way Nigeria?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by henrygale(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
Na WA o.
Y dem come dey invade and desecrate every institution like ds? I hope the FG knows what dey r doing sha.
God help Nigeria.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by dechriscool(m): 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
DSS is supposed to be a state own parastatal at the services of government officials and her citizens for their protections.Dss is supposed to be a secret police gathering intelligence to stop crimes.In todays Apc administration,Daura secret service is an agent readily use for intimidation,molesting and negotiating for political offices for Apc members.Naija has degenerated and reduce to a one man estate run by Aso rock kitchen cabinets,EFCC,and DSS.GOD na your hand wil dey.

98 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by rottennaija(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
Abeg this man should keep quiet. All this while he has been talking, the man no answer, that should remind him that silence is the best answer to a fool.

180 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Alexikarri: 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
Na your mouth go kill you

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by sosanova: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
We are back to Military era
Nigeria has gone to the dogs
Buhari the Dictator taking us back to 1984

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by phemmyutd(m): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
People supporting Fayose need to check their brain. What call for this Fayose comment on DSS? absolutely nothing

Was there any operation of DSS in ekiti state of recent?
This man is just saying rubbish for talking sake

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by ddippset(m): 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
Oga just finish your tenure first, then discuss with buhari.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by puffpuff: 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:
People supporting Fayose need to check their brain. What call for this Fayose comment on DSS? absolutely nothing

This is just saying rubbish for talking sake
Yes. There was DSS invasion in Ekiti state last week. For details? Use Google. It is even on nairaland FP yesterday

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by popez: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:

This man is just saying rubbish for talking sake

Dss invaded ekiti state house of assembly and kidnapped some lawmakers. That was on friday bro. Just check the news.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by phemmyutd(m): 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
puffpuff:

Yes. There was DSS invasion in Ekiti state last week. For details? Use Google. It is even on nairaland FP yesterday

Thanks for the info

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by LMFashions: 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by greatiyk4u(m): 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lolz......we shall see who will bow.
Power jam power

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by MonPro: 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:

Thanks for the info

What do you actually gain from ridiculing your yoruba brother in favour of a fulani? Are you a yoruba muslim? The ones that believe that fulani muslims are greater than them?

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by SycophanticGoat: 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mumuhamado mumuhary is a senseless, brainless, headless, vindictive, nepotistic, bigoted and religious biased senile he goat that can only think straight when he's face deep in Aisha toto or when he's tongue tied in Aisha's butt hole!!! angry

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by phemmyutd(m): 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
MonPro:

What do you actually gain from ridiculing your yoruba brother in favour of a fulani brother? Are you a yoruba muslim? The ones that believe that fulani muslims are greater than them?

I am proud to be a Yoruba and Christian. But that does not make me a fool all in the name of my Yoruba Brother.
Fayose is not the only PDP governor. point out to one commissioned project he has done and compare him to his counterpart Wike in Rivers.

We need to wise up and stop these ethnical rubbish.
Because Buhari is a Fulani and Muslim is not what we are talking about here. If he (Buhari) succeed we will all benefit.
Where is Jonathan today? he is enjoying his loot while we are here shouting economic breakdown

98 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by IVORY2009(m): 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
Fayose, the man of the moment, the peoples general, the strongest man in the whole of south-western politics, the only oppostion gov. Who can make the presidency running frm pillar to post wen he talks shocked 2019 u dey der!!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by IVORY2009(m): 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:

I am proud to be a Yoruba and Christian. But that does not make me a fool all in the name of my Yoruba Brother.
Fayose is not the only PDP governor. point out to one commissioned project he has done and compare him to his counterpart Wike in Rivers.

Because Buhari is a Fulani and Muslim is not what we are talking about here. If he (Buhari) succeed we will all benefit.
Where is Jonathan today? he is enjoying his loot while we are here shouting economic breakdown

What loot?? Do you hv proof to that effect? If yes bring it onboard!

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by MonPro: 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:

Just like many of you muslims claimed you were yoruba christians who would vote the Islamic bigot buhari. It backfired when you started claiming to be 'We SSners' who hate the Igbos and Biafra. Guy be proud of your Islamic identity you can only deceive yoruba christians who want to be deceived again.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by blackb2(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
I am spiritually tempted to beat this mad dog called fayose. Foolish old fool shocked

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
MonPro:

What do you actually gain from ridiculing your yoruba brother in favour of a fulani brother? Are you a yoruba muslim? The ones that believe that fulani muslims are greater than them?

Can you guys grow pass religion bigotry and tribalism?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by ItzTun3chi(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
I trust fayose..no shaking...and no fear ;-) ;-)

#ItzTun3chi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Agunechemba1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
God bless Fayose.

Agunechemba 1 of Ekiti kingdom.

We still have fearless men of Yoruba origin.

Not like majority of his kinsmen that have sold their birthright for a sip of burukutu

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by MonPro: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Can you guys grow pass religion bigotry and tribalism?
Has your buhari grown beyond Sharia and anti-Eastern sentiments?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by phemmyutd(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
MonPro:

Just like many of you muslims claimed you were yoruba christians who would vote the Islamic bigot buhari. It backfired when you started claiming to be 'We SSners' who hate the Igbos and Biafra. Guy be proud of your Islamic identity you can only deceive yoruba christians who want to be deceived again.

What's this **** talking about? because Yemi Osibanjo work with Buhari does that turn him to Muslim?

Get well soon

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
MonPro:

Has your buhari grown beyond Sharia and anti-Eastern sentiments?

Yes.

And are you in anyway admitting that you are a religion bigot and tribalistic mofo?

15 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by MonPro: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Yes.

And are you in anyway admitting that you are a religion bigot and tribalistic mofo?

You are wrong, Buhari is still a monstrous bigot who have succeeded in turning the better south into a 'vigilant conservative people' whom you now mistake as Bigots. Buhari's Bigotism abd tribalism begets even greater Ethno-religious conservatism, we'll need it in the better south to keep his co-bigots and zombies like you at bay.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate Proposes Law To Tax Nigerians For Using Data And DSTV / Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks / Mass Desertion, Retirement Loom As Military Proposes New Service Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.