Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Lagos - Ikorodu Road In 1947 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos - Ikorodu Road In 1947 (47003 Views)

Lagos Bans Interstate Vehicles along Ikorodu Road. / Truck Crushes A Toyota Highlander At Fadeyi, Ikorodu Road (photos) / Two Bike Men In Accident On Ikorodu Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos - Ikorodu Road In 1947 by cao(f): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
MrCork:
..the CAO chick juss came outter nowear claim she was ridin a train call metro....chewpiid lie...we don't hav any train calls metro...we only hav magazine calls metro..BUSTED!!! embarassed
Reading is highly fundamental. It really appears to be one of your greatest challenges in life. Metro is not a magazine, it's a newspaper - or was the picture too hard for you to see. And actually you can use a metro train, if you live in Birmingham and the Midlands. Stop hanging out with mandem. Goodnight and good luck, I don talk tire. I apologise to the mods of this section, but sometimes one has to help educate lesser beings about their own country. cao out for realsies.

Re: Lagos - Ikorodu Road In 1947 by MrCork: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
cao:

Reading is highly fundamental. It really appears to be one of your greatest challenges in life. Metro is not a magazine, it's a newspaper - or was the picture too hard for you to see. And actually you can use a metro train, if you live in Birmingham and the Midlands. Stop hanging out with mandem. Goodnight and good luck, I don talk tire. I apologise to the mods of this section, but sometimes one has to help educate lesser beings about their own country. cao out for realsies.

^^^she lie too mush...first she said she live in metro..and then when claim she a Londoner..and next she said she based in Nigeria....& guess wot..she now cliam she from Birmingham London...BUSTED....Birmingham & London is in2 separate location....sweery I beg u so plisd STOP EMBARRASSIN YOR SEF AND STOP DERAILIN THE THREAD
. how do u expet to find man on nairaland when u hav too mush atitide?..plis learn to act like lady before u can find Shance to locate good man!

1 Like

Re: Lagos - Ikorodu Road In 1947 by logica(m): 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
truthfulguy:
Colonial rule was absolutely rubbish.

My father showed my an area in Onikolobo in Abeokuta in 1951. Jeez. I wonder what the rulers were doing then. Were they ruling the entire country or just picked one or two places to develop and live in?

The really finished us.
Uh huh. You merely state the obvious. The ONLY reason we had a functional rail system during the colonial era was to transport all stolen booty straight to the port in Lagos for onward transfer to the United Kingdom.
Re: Lagos - Ikorodu Road In 1947 by Dejohnbull: 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
scholes0:

Lies.
Lagos was already on it's path to development before the Civil war of 1967.....
Shooo, see claims o!
U are talking of present lagos-island and not mainland which include festac, national thearter, nat stadium, and third mainland brigde all built after the war? The current bum now in tincan island ports in apapa is cause by warri crises of 98/99
Re: Lagos - Ikorodu Road In 1947 by angelberton(f): 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
No armed robbers then
Re: Lagos - Ikorodu Road In 1947 by eddybanty(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
gradual transformation nonii
Re: Lagos - Ikorodu Road In 1947 by Bifwoli: 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ephemmm:

slowpoke! Why can't you show us the tarred roads from Biafra then?

The south east doesn't have the mediocre wonders of filthy Ajegunle plus Makoko and the roads there are 1st class.
Re: Lagos - Ikorodu Road In 1947 by MrCork: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
cao:

....sweet hart..serrriously I will giv u anoda shance to talk to a Londoner nicely..U very rudes & U never been to London. U homenase females don't hav respect for we londonders..u lie u own a house call MEtro..and then u lie u on a train called Birmainham & then u lie again that u inside a magazine call Metro...sweet hart ..Stop Lyin u never been to London but I will giv u a Shance to talk to me nicely...and by the way, I hav moiney ..all womens like moiney and am sure likes! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos - Ikorodu Road In 1947 by teasel: 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
JD419:

igbos are all in lagos.......who will develop their roads..mtcheewww

All Igbos are in Lagos?
Stupiid doesn't even begin to describe you and your ilk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) / Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos / Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.