Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

The End Is Near. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Is Near. (5355 Views)

Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu / The End Of Islam Is Near (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The End Is Near. by stlaibrowne(m): 10:58am On Jun 26, 2015
Blossom023:

like I said God's existence is self evident to me, nd its not man made cos he is not an idol. watch end time movies , you will see ur type nd how they ended. Capische? uh please read ur bible for further teachings.

An idol is not the wood you crafted or the clay you moulded those are merely art but idol is the idea of such non existing state you have in your mind. So yes its man made because its an idol.
and let me correct you on those references you proposing; bible, end time movies, who author those, the mainframe media belongs to the same elements that want you to believe there's god. Same caucus that control the religious institutions to protect their interest. So what do you get from it same old shii. And thank you its capisce!
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2015
Blossom023:

yes I have. nd please if your plan is to ask me questions to try to manipulate nd twist things, kindly unfollow this thread. I have dealt with your type before. look I am not begging anybody to believe o, I urge you all but if you feel like it's all a joke, no problem. go and watch movies like 666 (white movie ) nd other rapture movies. you Will see what happened to those that didn't believe. God already knew that people won't still believe even if he shows himself to them.. that's why he said "many are called but few are chosen " even when you hear the word, nd see evidence, you still twist it. don't believe ok?

now I know your problem. FEAR
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2015
stlaibrowne:

An idol is not the wood you crafted or the clay you moulded those are merely art but idol is the idea of such non existing state you have in your mind. So yes its man made because its an idol.
and let me correct you on those references you proposing; bible, end time movies, who author those, the mainframe media belongs to the same elements that want you to believe there's god. Same caucus that control the religious institutions to protect their interest. So what do you get from it same old shii. And thank you its capisce!

same old same old.. teachings but still d same message nd u dont feel d need to listen. No no no problem at all. lemme agree with you, god doesn't exist ok? but im grateful that people are been won into christ nd weda u like it or not. God exist, nd someday we will all face judgement. My God has never forsaken me nd he never will. I allow him to talk to me everyday, nd his presence is with me, that is why whatever he commands me to do, I will. because his thoughts for me are good and not evil. It's not about looking for proof nd deceiving your self.
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2015
emrain:

now I know your problem. FEAR

He that is in me is greater than he who is in the world, what am I scared of, when I have his grace... when his angels are surrounding me 24/7. I wrestle not against flesh but against principalities qnd power.
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2015
Blossom023:

He that is in me is greater than he who is in the world, what am I scared of, when I have his grace... when his angels are surrounding me 24/7. I wrestle not against flesh but against principalities qnd power.

YOU ARE SCARED OF HELL FIRE

believe me; hell fire is real, heaven is real too. your spirit is also real. there are three components that makes up a "blossomic" person ; body, soul and spirit.

as far as you believe body ,soul and spirit are one just like the father,son and holy spirit. then you need to work hard to make heaven or die again in hell.

NB: believe at your own peril. this is just an illusion.
don't get carried away, and deny yourself of pleasures of this world. the world is for you, its your home. live your best life here, don't be a zombie.
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
emrain:

YOU ARE SCARED OF HELL FIRE

believe me; hell fire is real, heaven is real too. your spirit is also real. there are three components that makes up a "blossomic" person ; body, soul and spirit.

as far as you believe body ,soul and spirit are one just like the father,son and holy spirit. then you need to work hard to make heaven or die again in hell.

NB: believe at your own peril. this is just an illusion.
don't get carried away, and deny yourself of pleasures of this world. the world is for you, its your home. live your best life here, don't be a zombie,
yes hell is a terrible place. nd I'll never want to be der, but dats not y I'm serving God, definitely not, there is peace in fellowship with christ, he is true nd he is pure. This is not my home, I am on a journey nd I am just traveling tru dis earth, my place is in heaven. what pleasures of d world if I may ask, sex, clubbing, nd wasting your life. After everything you will realize that they just canal. yes I would rather serve God for 50,000 yrs nd at d end we discover there is truly no God than to live anyhow nd not make heaven. By his grace, I know my name is in the book of life. Most of you are scared of the rapture that's why you want to believe there is no God. nd its On christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand. If not for God I would have been in a terrible place rn.
Re: The End Is Near. by stlaibrowne(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
Blossom023:

same old same old.. teachings but still d same message nd u dont feel d need to listen. No no no problem at all. lemme agree with you, god doesn't exist ok? but im grateful that people are been won into christ nd weda u like it or not. God exist, nd someday we will all face judgement. My God has never forsaken me nd he never will. I allow him to talk to me everyday, nd his presence is with me, that is why whatever he commands me to do, I will. because his thoughts for me are good and not evil. It's not about looking for proof nd deceiving your self.

And blossom i kind of like you to be honest. I mean from your replys it shows you are believer not the Christian type. And yes believer are keeper. They never loose motivation or maybe not easily. Thats something i cherish in you. And i know theres this topic you have being avoiding "love' please don't misunderstand me that i want to be trivial or waste your time with that. I wont miss any chance for me to know you better. So blossom can we get to know each other better ?
Re: The End Is Near. by nynbrada: 2:03am On Jun 27, 2015
Blossom023:

ok so because I said I don't go for evangelism? nd because of my profile. who are you to judge my relationship with Christ? do u even know my present condition for staying at home all day? not even sunlight? please mind yourself.
my sister in d lord, d lord is ur strength. And may He continue 2 strengthen u 4rm glory 2 glory.

1 Like

Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2015
stlaibrowne:

And blossom i kind of like you to be honest. I mean from your replys it shows you are believer not the Christian type. And yes believer are keeper. They never loose motivation or maybe not easily. Thats something i cherish in you. And i know theres this topic you have being avoiding "love' please don't misunderstand me that i want to be trivial or waste your time with that. I wont miss any chance for me to know you better. So blossom can we get to know each other better ?

we can talk here. I don't really do love, but if it's the Christian love, no problem.

1 Like

Re: The End Is Near. by stlaibrowne(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2015
Blossom023:

we can talk here. I don't really do love, but if it's the Christian love, no problem.

Of course Christian love I am talking about Satan love anyway if there is anything like that at all. The kind of love our Lord Jesus christ preached. And you know there are some things I can't ask you or we can't talk about here. Like what's your name? I will send you pm dear we can talk right from there. Thanks.
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Of course Christian love I am talking about Satan love anyway if there is anything like that at all. The kind of love our Lord Jesus christ preached. And you know there are some things I can't ask you or we can't talk about here. Like what's your name? I will send you pm dear we can talk right from there. Thanks.

my name is blossom, you have already sent me a mail, pretty sure u know my surname, I intend to keep dat private. anyways I won't be able to reply any mail now cos my phone is updating nd im using my mom's tab.. so later.
Re: The End Is Near. by stlaibrowne(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Blossom023:

my name is blossom, you have already sent me a mail, pretty sure u know my surname, I intend to keep dat private. anyways I won't be able to reply any mail now cos my phone is updating nd im using my mom's tab.. so later.

Alright dear that's cool by me. I could send another later tho. But right when you get your phone back you could pm even if you couldn't find my mail again . I am glad you replied. I am sure Jesus loves all us. I am seeing this movies 'Ad the bible continues ' if you can get it go check it you will like it I am sure. It's fascinating and tells a lot about Jesus and the gospels.
Re: The End Is Near. by dazzlingbeau(f): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Blossom023:

give your life to Christ, to experience his grace. if u Don't want to... go to bed. haba! am I begging you? am I forcing you? you want to know, accept Christ. the way I experienced mine is not the same way you will. salvation is personal.
lol grin cheesy cheesy grin.some Christian should enroll in anger management class.

1 Like

Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
If your opinion actually mattered to me , I would be insulted. smiley ..
Re: The End Is Near. by Tjayjosh(m): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
Blossom023:
If your opinion actually mattered to me , I would be insulted. smiley ..
Why did you say that?
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Alright dear that's cool by me. I could send another later tho. But right when you get your phone back you could pm even if you couldn't find my mail again . I am glad you replied. I am sure Jesus loves all us. I am seeing this movies 'Ad the bible continues ' if you can get it go check it you will like it I am sure. It's fascinating and tells a lot about Jesus and the gospels.

Soo what you're trying to say now is you have or about to accept christ. either ways you need to do it fast, cos the coming of the lord is near. I am not predicting, only moving with the times. Revelations 1:3 " blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it because the time is near" .
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tjayjosh:
Why did you say that?
cos I have zero tolerance for people rn. sorry if I was rude.
Re: The End Is Near. by stlaibrowne(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Blossom023:

Soo what you're trying to say now is you have or about to accept christ. either ways you need to do it fast, cos the coming of the lord is near. I am not predicting, only moving with the times. Revelations 1:3 " blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it because the time is near" .

Blossom no you are misunderstanding me all over again that I watch movies with Christian sentiment or that read bibles or christian literature or that I like a christian lady doesn't mean I want to become one. I am just open minded, I read a lot , I put my mind out there. I learn I am forever a student.
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Blossom no you are misunderstanding me all over again that I watch movies with Christian sentiment or that read bibles or christian literature or that I like a christian lady doesn't mean I want to become one. I am just open minded, I read a lot , I put my mind out there. I learn I am forever a student.

Ok
Re: The End Is Near. by Tjayjosh(m): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Blossom023:

cos I have zero tolerance for people rn. sorry if I was rude.
No offence. The problem is that you get angry so easily, and It's glaring. If don't work on it, the devil will use that to gain a foothold in your life.

1 Like

Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tjayjosh:

No offence. The problem is that you get angry so easily, and It's glaring. If don't work on it, the devil will use that to gain a foothold in your life.

no I get irritated very easily. but anger no! I am only irritated at some useless comments nd im typing it, so it actually depends on how u are reading it.
Re: The End Is Near. by Tjayjosh(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2015
Blossom023:

no I get irritated very easily. but anger no! I am only irritated at some useless comments nd im typing it, so it actually depends on how u are reading it.
You get "irritated at," it's such a strong word. Irritated, angry are two sides of the same coin. which ever way, how you express your view tells alot about you. You speak or type what you think or what you feel. For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks (Luke 6:45). You are trying to preach the word, the devil knows you easily get irritated, so he uses people, steer their hearts to get you irritated! At the end you don't accomplish anything. Don't you get.
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tjayjosh:

You get "irritated at," it's such a strong word. Irritated, angry are two sides of the same coin. which ever way, how you express your view tells alot about you. You speak or type what you think or what you feel. For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks (Luke 6:45). You are trying to preach the word, the devil knows you easily get irritated, so he uses people, steer their hearts to get you irritated! At the end you don't accomplish anything. Don't you get.

NOTED !
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
johnw74:

Will you post that verse here pls
I can't find it
In conformity to my subsequent post -
Hosea 4: 6
My people are
destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being a priest to me. And since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.
Ephesians 4:18
They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart.
Proverbs 28:13-14
Whoever conceals his transgressions will not prosper, but he who confesses and forsakes them will obtain mercy. Blessed is the one who fears the Lord always, but whoever hardens his heart will fall into calamity.
Hebrews 3:8
Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, on the day of testing in the wilderness.

John 20: 29
Jesus said to him, "Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are the people who have not seen and yet have believed."
Re: The End Is Near. by sucess001(m): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
freecocoa:
Babe things have been happening, information just reaches you faster now because of technology, ain't no jesus coming to take over this world or whatever.

On the contrary dear...we have always had access to cnn for years.

around 1991 thereabout...only people in security circles knew much bout osama or terrorism...

besides...the bvn is a tilting towards the mark of the beast. i really fear we are at the point when you can say it will happen anytime. if u read the bible well...you ll realise the signs are all coming togeda. i aint sayin this becos am holy or anythin. i am not, i sin a lot but praying God to help me on the path. i have read that part of the bible and know its true.

in fact the bible says that wen these signs come...a lot of pple will be deceived and blinded and not believe the signs just like you are doin now.

all i ask of u is to dedicate one hour...read revelations in the bible and tell me what u see afterwards. its worth ur destiny...the end is pretty much near.
Re: The End Is Near. by freecocoa(f): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
sucess001:

On the contrary dear...we have always had access to cnn for years.

around 1991 thereabout...only people in security circles knew much bout osama or terrorism...

besides...the bvn is a tilting towards the mark of the beast. i really fear we are at the point when you can say it will happen anytime. if u read the bible well...you ll realise the signs are all coming togeda. i aint sayin this becos am holy or anythin. i am not, i sin a lot but praying God to help me on the path. i have read that part of the bible and know its true.

in fact the bible says that wen these signs come...a lot of pple will be deceived and blinded and not believe the signs just like you are doin now.

all i ask of u is to dedicate one hour...read revelations in the bible and tell me what u see afterwards. its worth ur destiny...the end is pretty much near.
So CNN is the technology am talking about? How man people could afford cable in 1991?

BVN is now 666? Please allow me laugh at you.cheesy so registering your account to secure it from fraudulent activities is anti-christ? Am sorry but you sound deluded, if all christians reasoned this way then it would have been disastrous.

Screw the book of Revelations as it is ridiculous, speaking from both sides of the mouth at the same time, what sorta nonsense is that? Thanks but I pass.

N.B forgive my language but I really needed you to know how I exactly felt at your post.

1 Like

Re: The End Is Near. by sucess001(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
freecocoa:
So CNN is the technology am talking about? How man people could afford cable in 1991?

BVN is now 666? Please allow me laugh at you.cheesy so registering your account to secure it from fraudulent activities is anti-christ? Am sorry but you sound deluded, if all christians reasoned this way then it would have been disastrous.

Screw the book of Revelations as it is ridiculous, speaking from both sides of the mouth at the same time, what sorta nonsense is that? Thanks but I pass.

N.B forgive my language but I really needed you to know how I exactly felt at your post.

no offence taken at your post. however, if you thought the mark of the beast would be announced aas the 'mark of the beast' then you are mistaken. it will come in the form of some economically sensible thing.

the Bible says...without the mark...no one can buy or sell'...the bvn might just be the first step to it.

ok...agreed its stupid but having a small computer and laptop was also a stupid idea in the 1980s you knw?

well...just calm down...i aint gainin anytin telling u this...just read if for ur own gud...for ur own information...

i wouldnt want anyone i come in touch with including myself miss heaven....jst forget me...focus on the message...take your time to read the bible,,,if u believe in it....

dont let the devil tell you///'its stupid'...just read....doesnt cost anythin to gather more knowledge does it?

1 Like

Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
sucess001:

no offence taken at your post. however, if you thought the mark of the beast would be announced aas the 'mark of the beast' then you are mistaken. it will come in the form of some economically sensible thing.

the Bible says...without the mark...no one can buy or sell'...the bvn might just be the first step to it.

ok...agreed its stupid but having a small computer and laptop was also a stupid idea in the 1980s you knw?

well...just calm down...i aint gainin anytin telling u this...just read if for ur own gud...for ur own information...

i wouldnt want anyone i come in touch with including myself miss heaven....jst forget me...focus on the message...take your time to read the bible,,,if u believe in it....

dont let the devil tell you///'its stupid'...just read....doesnt cost anythin to gather more knowledge does it?

Thank you, the bible doesnt kill so read it. They said that if u do not do dat bvn stuff you wont have access to ur acc. That is Just the begining. Now america has legalized gay marriage in some states,another sign,i heard that obama is doing ifrared ....... Iono. That they put it on your hand so that you Can buy nd sell ,another sign. Its close, the coming of the lord is close. That alone is a motivation. Heaven is not a place one should miss. watch nd pray.

1 Like

Re: The End Is Near. by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hi Blossom023.

I've gone through this thread and really what I've seen is surprising. I know God's desire is for everyone to believe and be saved but do you know the truth? Some people have been "destined" to be cast-aways (I don't mean to be harsh tho).

If Jesus walked this earth and He had difficulty getting people to believe Him then, how much more now that He's seated at the right hand of the Father? It'll be extremely difficult and except such people have genuine encounters with God, via the power of the Holy Spirit, they would remain the same.

And since the war is not physical, as the bible says "the god of this world hath blinded the eyes of some so that the light of the gospel won't shine...." (can't remember lucidly), I'll urge you to keep praying that God would let your message touch some and also send labourers for the harvest because there are actually people out there who would be willing to accept the gospel truth without any arguments!

'Broad is the way which leads to destruction and many find it., Narrow is the way which leads to life, and few find it." Matthew 7:13-14. The bible has said it all!

God bless.
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
4rmGuest2Member:
Hi Blossom023.

I've gone through this thread and really what I've seen is surprising. I know God's desire is for everyone to believe and be saved but do you know the truth? Some people have been "destined" to be cast-aways (I don't mean to be harsh tho).

If Jesus walked this earth and He had difficulty getting people to believe Him then, how much more now that He's seated at the right hand of the Father? It'll be extremely difficult and except such people have genuine encounters with God, via the power of the Holy Spirit, they would remain the same.

And since the war is not physical, as the bible says "the god of this world hath blinded the eyes of some so that the light of the gospel won't shine...." (can't remember lucidly), I'll urge you to keep praying that God would let your message touch some and also send labourers for the harvest because there are actually people out there who would be willing to accept the gospel truth without any arguments!

'Broad is the way which leads to destruction and many find it., Narrow is the way which leads to life, and few find it." Matthew 7:13-14. The bible has said it all!

God bless.

God has already seen the end and he knows those that will end up there. But it those not stop us from spreading the gospel. Honestly he didn't make hell for sinners. He prepared it for satan but over time after seeing the evil in the world he made it for those who do not want to listen.
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
it is not his wish that anyone should perish . Why don't you think.... in movies when people confess their evil deeds it is always under the unction of the holy Ghost. Mind you the movies you watch is what happens in the world. God's word is A nd Amen. He is not a man that he should lie. God gave us freewill but do not abuse it. Go to him he will help you. He knows it is not easy that is why he said "come to me all ye that are weary and heavy burden , for I will give you rest " . He said even though your sins be black as scarlet , he will clean you and make yoy holy. But still some people will say he doesn't exist, let us see him. As for me, I rather worship a God my eyes cannot see, than for me to stand alone and perish. That is what makes him God.
Re: The End Is Near. by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lol. I'm not against all you've said at all at all.

Clearly you're on the right path as I am (what a privilege) and we'll make it to the end by His grace. But many would still refuse to believe no matter what and yes it doesn't stop us from spreading the good news because there are still some others who would be ready to receive the gospel with open hearts.

So, what church are you a member of if you don't mind?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Jesus Ever Speak In Tongues?? / Why Do People Lie Against God? / Atheist/irreligious Men Tell The Truth....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.