Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,017 members, 7,863,681 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Sex And Marriage: Five Reasons Do It Before You Say I Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex And Marriage: Five Reasons Do It Before You Say I Do. (978 Views)

Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Sex And Marriage: Five Reasons Do It Before You Say I Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex And Marriage: Five Reasons Do It Before You Say I Do. by Hottestdaniel(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Yeah, I know, sex is a big deal and it comes with a lot of responsibilities. No one should be having sex till they can fully be accountable for their actions. With sex, you have to be fully prepared as it can emotionally tie you down with the wrong person, lead to unwanted pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases and so many other terrible consequences. With all of that, it is enough to say that you should put off sex till you get married but sex before marriage also has its advantages. Listed below are some of the reasons why you should have sex before you get married:

1. To Find out If You’re Sexually Compatible With Your Partner: sex is very important in every marriage. In fact, it is one of those things that keep a relationship alive. And where there is no chemistry between couples, their sex life is automatically going to be dead. The woman feels like the husband is forcing her against her will and the man feels like he is being starved. Having sex before marriage helps you to discover if he is the kind of man you want to be romantically involved with for the rest of your life. It helps you eliminate, to an extent, the sexual drama that comes in many relationship.

2. To Discover Sexual Related Problems And Solve It: there are so many people that get the rudest shocks of their lives on their wedding night. They find out their husband is impotent or the wife has one disease or the other. Having sex before marriage helps you to tackle issues like this way before your wedding night. The fact that you both can solve something as intimate as sexual related health issues means you both have formed a bond really great that will be helpful in the future when you both get married.

3. For Sexual Experience: it is undeniable that sex before marriage will make you a sexpert; in most cases though and this will help you have a better sex life when you’re married. After all, you would have tried out different sex styles and discovered which you’re comfortable with and which you’re not comfortable with. It becomes easier to learn more about your partner’s sexuality and share experiences together, creating even a better bond between you guys.

4. It Is Healthy And Natural: sex is very healthy and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with it. In fact, sex is a good way to keep your immune system humming, boost your libido, lower blood pressure, improve women’s bladder control and it is a good form of exercise to shed some weight. So, sex is an awesome way to keep your body in shape.

5. People Will Do It Anyway: no matter how much people condemn sex before marriage, so many people still do it. I mean, these days it is almost normal to be sexually active once they “feel” they can handle it. The rate of teenage pregnancies is increasing and so also is the number of people that lose their lives to abortion. So talks, campaigns or sermons won’t stop people from having premarital sex.

I know some may feel these are not strong points enough to have sex before getting hitched. In fact, I’m not advising anybody to. All I’m saying is sex is not a terrible thing. You have the right to explore your sexuality without feeling guilty. If you want to have sex with your partner, make sure it is because you want to and not because you’re pressured to. Once you can take full responsibility for your actions and you’re ready to bear the consequences that is attached with premarital sex, you’re free to have all the sex you want.

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/06/sex-and-marriage-five-reasons-do-it.html

Re: Sex And Marriage: Five Reasons Do It Before You Say I Do. by importexpert(m): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
guy wake up, God want it the other way and you are debating with him and posting your ideas here? he is waiting for you
Re: Sex And Marriage: Five Reasons Do It Before You Say I Do. by pharmagba: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Amongst the five reason it is only your second point that made my nerve twitch a little all the other ones do not hold. The reason being in our society we still have some people who are not honest about themselves to their future partner till after marriage.
For the other reason it does not hold. If you love another the compatibility will not be an issue both of you will strive at all time to ensure you satisfy one another.
In sex, with your married partner you don't need practice every session is a learning, discovery and mastering session. Is it that you want to see your partner unclothedness, my boy you will see tire, before I married just see my wife cleavage arouses me, but now even dancing naked in my front just amuse me
Re: Sex And Marriage: Five Reasons Do It Before You Say I Do. by DandyWalker(m): 12:16am On Jun 25, 2015
when you eventually meet God, shebi you would tell Him you encouraged His people to fornicate? No wahala.
Re: Sex And Marriage: Five Reasons Do It Before You Say I Do. by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 25, 2015

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her / Pics Lmaoo.. / What's The Safest Interval Of Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.