Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III (87659 Views)

Extreme Military Technology: Top 10 Most Advanced Fighter Jets In The World. / Extreme Military Engineering: Fascinating Facts About Aircraft Carriers. / Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by mrnuur(m): 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
The kind of calamity the knowledge of PHYSICS could bring is enormous...the bomb dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a Fission type bomb (i.e a chain reaction in which a single nucleus of an atom will split into two daughter nuclei with high release of energy), and come to think as at 1950 the U.S and Soviet Union were developing a Thermonuclear bomb which is a Fusion type bomb the impact of which is 50times greater than the Fission. (or 50times greater than the bomb dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki).

As far back as 1970 the Soviet Union alone has enough Nuclear Weapons in its arsenal that could wipe the planet 10tiimes over.

If all these Nuclear technologies are applied for peaceful purposes the possibilities are LIMITLESS!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by myklangelo(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
pinkiberry:
u study Igbo for uni or edu Igbo?

Linguistics to M.A level, Unizik. Hope all is well?

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by PipSurgeon(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
terminator's judgement day comes to my mind.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by pinkiberry(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
PUSH1:
Yet they cannot help defeat the Isis. What an irony
d r keeping d weapons for world war 3
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Duletion(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
For all those who are so proud of naija - naija still imports something as simple as police pistols and AK 47 rifles
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by RichDad1(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
krattoss:
hmm never heard of it ..
But i will search it on youtube.

Hope it makes sense.
Behind the enemies lines
We are soldiers
Black Hawk down

2 Likes

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by yorubaboiy: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
plss mr sile12 are you into building of weapons...........i will really love to specify on that area bt my school isnt helping......
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by COvo(m): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
krattoss:
hmm never heard of it ..
But i will search it on youtube.

Hope it makes sense.
Surprising you haven't heard of it,that film was released in 1998.If after watching and you didn't enjoy it then you must submit urself to a detention facility.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by tabisegroup(m): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by nwadiuko1(m): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
I think am gonna have a headache

3 Likes

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
jossey94:
Well, if WWIII breaks out, Nigeria's best bet is 2 form an alliance with other African countries and keep our African borders safe. #teamnonaligned
...oga, hafa naa...mbok, break it down as e be like say you got the formula undecided grin sad
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by onatisi(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Duletion:
For all those who are so proud of naija - naija still imports something as simple as police pistols and AK 47 rifles
who told u nigeria import pistols ?we have a defence industry that produces guns for our army . Go to DICON and see what we are producing. If u don't know know something abeg keep shut .

2 Likes

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
the last ship. Can't wait for season 2
It's out Mate.... Episode one and two...

1 Like

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
COvo:

Surprising you haven't heard of it,that film was released in 1998.If after watching and you didn't enjoy it then you must submit urself to a detention facility.
grin
COvo:

lol

1 Like

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by abdulaz: 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
War can never end because humans have the attitude of dominating and knowing the fact that his enemies weapons equals his gives him the limit where he can't go beyond. So war brings peace, no war no peace, that is why the world is investing lavishly on weapons.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by lozairio(m): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
decode55:
Nigeria;
-1,000,000 war heads cheesy cheesy
who dash us
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by pinkiberry(m): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
myklangelo:

Linguistics to M.A level, Unizik. Hope all is well?

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
linguistics no b Igbo? y u dey gv am special sexy name? well my mum studied Igbo linguistics in unilag. do u ppl write project in Igbo language?
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by fadjnr(m): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
tuoyoojo:
Most people clamouring for war may never have had a 1st hand experience.

Well I once played call of duty and had to use that mini gun. Mehn, the feel was cool!

Call of duty nice game. But try battlefield.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by fadjnr(m): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
tuoyoojo:
Imagine all this stuff built to kill and destroy in a matter od seconds. War doesn't determine who is right, it only shows those left

Call of duty
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Joenyam:
I don't know what will be used in fighting WWIII, but I know WWIV will be fought using sticks and stones
There won't be WWIV since WWIII is enough to de-orbit the earth.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Duletion(m): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
onatisi:
who told u nigeria import pistols ?we have a defence industry that produces guns for our army . Go to DICON and see what we are producing. If u don't know know something abeg keep shut .
I bet you must be so proud, huh? Our dear Nigeria produces pistols, what a feet! Smh. Apart from that what else do they produce? Isn't old, outdated Russian aircrafts they still using? Have you seen military hardwares. Please don't embarrass yourself, Nigeria can not defend herself.

2 Likes

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
World War III will happen it is inevitable. America will win because they have sold their Soul to the devil...they will win not because they are the best but because the fallen angels will help them defeat Russia. America will be the last world power... if it appeared am speaking in tongues I suggest you buy "America The Great Babylon" by R.A Coombes. You have heard Christian speak of a book called Bible; it contains things to happen and that which is happening nd that which has happened. I will like you to buy one for yourself and read Jeremiah 50 and 51 and Revelation. There is more to this world a war is going on in the galaxies. You can visit the link below to have an understanding of the signs of the time
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by illiad1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hope Islamists are following. Because those lots would end up starting a ww 3
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by olumalcolm(m): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
There is fire on the mountain.

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by joehis2013: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Duletion:

What about our own obj006
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by onatisi(m): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Duletion:

I bet you must be so proud, huh? Our dear Nigeria produces pistols, what a feet! Smh. Apart from that what else do they produce? Isn't old, outdated Russian aircrafts they still using? Have you seen military hardwares. Please don't embarrass yourself, Nigeria can not defend herself.
abeg stop talking rubbish ,how many african nations has the op mentioned so far ? If u don't like ur country u can die and come back as a citizen of another country. who tells u nigeria can't defend herself U guys just make silly dumb statements .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
My problem is russia with its wealth has improved so much in military and in technology while my beloved country filled with black people cant boast of inventing an old passanger helicopter...even with all our wealth...what we know best is how to buy range rover,g-wagon and pose all around...our military is shitty..completely useless...south africa even were in possession of nuclear heads...where is my country on the list??...no where to be found..what a failed nation I was born into..

2 Likes

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Sibrah: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
With the insect-like spy gadget one would expect that by now Chibok girls would have been found.

In another news, Nigeria still can't produce truly energy efficient bulbs or generate enough power to light the candle-in-a-glass ones we have.

1 Like

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
herald9:
Russia 8500 war heads

USA 7700 war heads

Beht why? shocked
America runs a project called "black project" This will end a war before it begins. They are kept in space.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by ritababe(f): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
krattoss:
abeg which warlike movi can i watch?...............watched war of the worlds, battle of earth e t c... But i need better warlike movie not aliens .

G.I joe
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by xp17(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sile12:
15. These Smart Grenades Can Find Enemies Wherever they Hide.
I really like this M203 granade launcher, it's a multi task. It also serves as M16 A2 assault raffle.

But I still prefer the M249 machine gun though .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

This Fish is Able To Kill Snakes & Other Animals While Walking On Land (Video) / Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others / This Is Why Snakes Are Afraid Of Praying Mantises (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.