Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University (16743 Views)

7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities / Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria / Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Rexsul: 12:30am On Jun 25, 2015
1. Medcine and surgery: The way Medical students drink (not read) big text books ehh is mind blowing grin
2. Pharmacy: Biliv me ur life will never remain d same when u jack courses like pharmacognosy and pharmaceutical chemistry. Infact, an average pharmaceutical science student wil tel u pharmacy is even hotter than medcine....no wonder they refer to themselves as MEN OF HONOUR cheesy cheesy
3. Veterinary Medcine: Av once heard a medical student saying d fact that mbbs involves human life is wot gave them an edge over vet. med. cos vet. student also drink books like mad. but were are they goin 2 work in this country sad?
4. All Engineering courses: If u don't respect engine boys then u r on a LONG THING grin grin
5. Law: Law is another stressful course that i must mention. those guys also drink big text books like Mad....RESPECT GUYS!
6. Biochemistry: A biochemist they say is naturally ahead of U....biliv me i pity those guys when i c them studying those wicked pathways...U CANT BEAT THE REACH cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
7. Physics: If u think d physics u did in secondary school is what i'm talkn about then u must dreaming cool cool
8. Chemistry: Only those studying this course can tell u d hell they r passing through
9. Mathematics: this is a a natural Masquerade grin grin grin
10. Languages: If u think studying any language in the university is easy then i think u should go giv it a try and c if ur life will remain the same again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Show me a course that will displace any of those courses and i will show u a pregnant virgin cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 25, 2015
I rep Engineering jorh.. Engine boiz are the best

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Rexsul: 2:11am On Jun 25, 2015
swizken6:
yesss...BOSS. Respect!
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Rexsul: 2:13am On Jun 25, 2015
Respect 2 all d Metabolite here

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by mrpackager(m): 5:30am On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by acenazt: 6:00am On Jun 25, 2015
Mehn Medicine, Pharmacy, Vet and Engine boys read like craze here in A.B.U but haba ur list is just not complete without Economics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Smart41(m): 6:44am On Jun 25, 2015
and you forgot architecture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 25, 2015
So OP, Reading big books = toughest course, right? undecided What if I told you the size of the books you read does not directly equate to how tough the course is. Besides most of these so called "big books" are not read in just one semester or one session like you lot would have us believe.
Smart41:
and you forgot architecture.
Agriculture ko, bonaventure ni. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Boyoboy9(m): 7:25am On Jun 25, 2015
I represent Business Administration, shout out to all Erudite Managers in d house cool

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Rexsul: 7:28am On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=FriedPlantain post=35125127]So OP, Reading big books = toughest course, right? undecided What if I told you the size of the books you read does not directly equate to how tough the course is. Besides most of these so called "big books" are not read in just one semester or one session like you lot would have us believe.
[b][i]bro. Biliv it or nt those guys r passing through serious stress. Y don't u jst name a course u tink is more stressfl dan those av listed
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Rexsul: 7:30am On Jun 25, 2015
acenazt:
Mehn Medicine, Pharmacy, Vet and Engine boys read like craze here in A.B.U but haba ur list is just not complete without Economics.
lolz....econometrics is nt a 4ny 1 though bt stil cnt make my list.
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by acenazt: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2015
Rexsul:
lolz....econometrics is nt a 4ny 1 though bt stil cnt make my list.
hmmmm ok
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Rexsul: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2015
elego1:
Geography - The study of physical structure and inhabitants of the whole Earth. Guy, none of the student that are studying any of the above 10 courses drink books more than geography students.
joke of d Day
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Obrizzy(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2015
repping computer science .......Networking the world cool

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by mrbillz(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2015
Noted
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by lawrence358(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2015
I studied chemistry in ABU, when pple talk about a cos been difficult, I just smile..... Cos chemistry is something else. Its like ur best bet is to fail... D lecturers don't help matters at all....
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2015
I rep. Engr. EEE has revolutionized the world.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 25, 2015
''Archeology''
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by powerfulsettingz: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2015
y is no 1 talking abt Estate Management, jack of all trade master of all......we offer every dam course as u all knw is social science course. I REp dam estate Valuers gbam.......like is u r 1

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Omotayor123(f): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2015
booked.
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Omotayor123(f): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2015
swizken6:
Engine girls nko

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by sbashir10(m): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2015
Bros i think ur list is not complete without dept of History, history is one of the hardest course on earth
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Rexsul: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2015
Omotayor123:
Engine girls nko
sorry 2 say bt they r alwz UGLY

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Tonischuller(m): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
Your view tho.......

. I bet Yhu,Yhu wudnt enjoy economics $ statistics, Yhu wudnt enjoy computer science were it's really done...yhu will definitely hate history as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by mosefin19(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Obrizzy:
repping computer science .......Networking the world cool

yea will join u soon..
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
Omotayor123:

Engine girls nko
they are the best in d world.. just dat engineering makes them look like engine boiz
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by kally01(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
I rep computer engineering
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Omotayor123(f): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Rexsul:
sorry 2 say bt they r alwz UGLY
Ah ah.... Anyway that doesn't make them any less an engineer.
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Omotayor123(f): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
swizken6:

they are the best in d world.. just dat engineering makes them look like engine boiz
True.
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily avialable, they will create their own problems.

Scott Adams
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Rexsul: 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
Omotayor123:

Ah ah.... Anyway that doesn't make them any less an engineer.
though they r nt many bt any1 u c wil defin8ly b very gud

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Project Topics And The Materials For Student(well Reearched) / JAMB Begins Biometric Verification Of Candidates / Kogi State University Admission List Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.