Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,986 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University (16777 Views)

7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities / Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria / Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 26, 2015
COMPUTER SCIENCE
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by MaxGraviton: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2015
Smart41:
and you forgot architecture.

*points at her* ... Ya head is there !
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Noah13: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
virus04:
Computer science(uniport) ..make i go kill am..do my phd cheesy
Hi there bro.
I'm a uniport aspirant precisely computer science,
so I was just wondering if there is any news concerning this year's post utme?
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by jeannero(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Enqineerinq AL d way. cheesy
Always been fascinated by it cool
If not I probably wld b studyinq Physics wink
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Noah13: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
Winna01:
uniport? Me2
Hi there, if you are also a uniport student, can you give me any info concerning this year's post ume.
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by virus04(m): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Noah13:
Hi there bro.
I'm a uniport aspirant precisely computer science,
so I was just wondering if there is any news concerning this year's post utme?

not yet
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Winna01(m): 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
Noah13:
Hi there, if you are also a uniport student, can you give me any info concerning this year's post ume.
there is no info about it yet.. 07063647763 add me on whatsapp I'll keep you posted
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Noah13: 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
virus04:

not yet
Do me a favour - quote me when it officially begins. it would be highly appreciated.
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Noah13: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Winna01:
there is no info about it yet.. 07063647763 add me on whatsapp I'll keep you posted
don't mind if I do.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Lagusta(m): 12:37am On Jul 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
So OP, Reading big books = toughest course, right? undecided What if I told you the size of the books you read does not directly equate to how tough the course is. Besides most of these so called "big books" are not read in just one semester or one session like you lot would have us believe.
Agriculture ko, bonaventure ni. angry

Mr fried plantain grin

There is a medical book called Robbins pathological basis of disease...

That book is so big, I'm sure it would have two thousand pages..

And the 400L curriculum covers that book, within 14mths we are done.....

So please, roast plantain too grin
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Lagusta(m): 12:51am On Jul 02, 2015
handie:
Dear OP, I beg to somehow disagree.
Medicine hard? In Uniben, I dare say pharmacy is harder. Come on, Medicine students in d 1st year do same courses with other science students. 2nd year, they don't do exams till their MB exams in the third year. Same way they don't do exams in their 4th and 5th year. U saying tough courses without Economics..... And in some schools like Uniben, even Banking and Finance cause we virtually do Economics with some finance options. Baba, if u don do Econometrics, or Monetary Economics, u go understand my point

Mr man, don't say things you don't know....

In 200L we write 4exams before the final comprehensive exam....

Same in 300l

In 400L we write about 11exams before the final professional exams....

And I can still go on and on....

Look, each exam is not just a standard 50 multiple choice or five essay questions answer two, or all that crap....

My pathology exams back then, we write 800, yes, EIGHT HUNDRED multiple choice questions within three hours..... And after some minutes, we write SEVENTEEN essay questions and we answer all....

Imagine a question "write on the pathology of gastric cancer" I can't even finish that within an hour....

So what are you saying

Guy make I no vex for you oooo

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Lagusta(m): 12:57am On Jul 02, 2015
stan4b:
Let me comment on the medicine course u av up dere. First, because a course have big books doesn't equate to it being tough. Medicine is one course dat hardly change, d drawing of d skin is always d same, d description of how d human heart works is always d same. So, medicine doesn't av dynamics, it doesn't change.
But, come to d world of computer science where there r new innovations everyday, new programming languages, new ways to solve problems, how many can u keep up wit?
Most of d courses u av dere r best suited for cramming. Abeg, who no go no know.

I can't help but laugh!!!!

Haaaa, please edit that post above, that medicine is not dynamic....

Ben Carson must not see that....

What insolence, blasphemy!!!!!

Medicine is as dynamic as the wheel....

That's why doctors always update themselves every year.....

There are some things we still do in Nigeria, that when we travel abroad, those docs would look at us as if we just traveled through time, into the future.....

Guy, edit your post, you have insulted the medical guild

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Winna01(m): 1:04am On Jul 02, 2015
virus04:

gimme ur number..if u r on whatsapp
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by u11gs: 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
jerikoyan:
Geomorphology climatology. Hydrology and the likes[sub][/sub]
i rep geography
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Phunmibi: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Omotayor123:

True.

Engine girls ... lemme hear you say yay!
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by africandictator(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tonischuller:
Your view tho.......

. I bet Yhu,Yhu wudnt enjoy economics $ statistics, Yhu wudnt enjoy computer science were it's really done...yhu will definitely hate history as well
i am a student of history.. And i tell you its not smiling..
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by EK2405: 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
medicine is d hardest course in any aspects......eng is all about calculations @add m on whatsapp 08149930680
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Nelson4keyz: 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
I feel sorry for whoever made that list. I'm not an Engineering graduate but sometimes I encountered them having lectures, and I tell you, I can't stop being amazed at how dy/dx and the rest, gave birth to everything we see today, including our phones and laptops. An Engineer is a Physicist, Chemist, Mathematician, Biologist, etc. We all know that application is much more demanding than learning. Even medicine depends so much, with over 50%, on Engineering. I'm not sure, but I think no course is worthy to be placed above Engineering and Medicine.
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Zyzumain: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
As far as I am concern engineering is known to be the most difficult course ..in the whole world ... All engineering course .... A beg where are my engineers boys and girls male and female ... Am I lying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Lagos Awards 231 First Class Degrees / UNN Students Stage Night Protest Over 100% Increase In School Fees / JAMB Registration Portal For The 2017 UTME Is Now Open.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.