Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University (16776 Views)

7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities / Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria / Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by bi0nics: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
swizken6:
I rep Engineering jorh..
Engine boiz are the best
Theatre art nko? undecided
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Ahmed4002(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
Omotayor123:
Engine girls nko
engine girl's are all consider as engine boy's in general grin
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Ahmed4002(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
op Mathematics no supposed to dey dere oooo aswear
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Winna01(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
Rexsul:
1. Medcine and surgery: The way Medical students drink (not read) big text books ehh is mind blowing grin
2. Pharmacy: Biliv me ur life will never remain d same when u jack courses like pharmacognosy and pharmaceutical chemistry. Infact, an average pharmaceutical science student wil tel u pharmacy is even hotter than medcine....no wonder they refer to themselves as MEN OF HONOUR cheesy cheesy
3. Veterinary Medcine: Av once heard a medical student saying d fact that mbbs involves human life is wot gave them an edge over vet. med. cos vet. student also drink books like mad. but were are they goin 2 work in this country sad?
4. All Engineering courses: If u don't respect engine boys then u r on a LONG THING grin grin
5. Law: Law is another stressful course that i must mention. those guys also drink big text books like Mad....RESPECT GUYS!
6. Biochemistry: A biochemist they say is naturally ahead of U....biliv me i pity those guys when i c them studying those wicked pathways...U CANT BEAT THE REACH cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
7. Physics: If u think d physics u did in secondary school is what i'm talkn about then u must dreaming cool cool
8. Chemistry: Only those studying this course can tell u d hell they r passing through
9. Mathematics: this is a a natural Masquerade grin grin grin
10. Languages: If u think studying any language in the university is easy then i think u should go giv it a try and c if ur life will remain the same again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Show me a course that will displace any of those courses and i will show u a pregnant virgin cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Chemistry is meant to be the 5th,4th or 2nd... Proud Chemist

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Rexsul: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
Winna01:
Chemistry is meant to be the 5th,4th or 2nd... Proud Chemist
lolzz
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by TimationMARZ(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
swizken6:
I rep Engineering jorh.. Engine boiz are the best

abeg tell them
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
I rep PHYSICS
We don't make noise cos we know our worth.
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Rexsul: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Dominiquez:
I rep PHYSICS
We don't make noise cos we know our worth.
lolz...i lov dat bro.
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by 1231awa(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
cool
Smart41:
and you forgot architecture.
cool
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by virus04(m): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
Computer science(uniport) ..make i go kill am..do my phd cheesy
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by handie(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
Dear OP, I beg to somehow disagree.
Medicine hard? In Uniben, I dare say pharmacy is harder. Come on, Medicine students in d 1st year do same courses with other science students. 2nd year, they don't do exams till their MB exams in the third year. Same way they don't do exams in their 4th and 5th year. U saying tough courses without Economics..... And in some schools like Uniben, even Banking and Finance cause we virtually do Economics with some finance options. Baba, if u don do Econometrics, or Monetary Economics, u go understand my point
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by jerikoyan(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
Geomorphology climatology. Hydrology and the likes
elego1:
Geography - The study of physical structure and inhabitants of the whole Earth. Guy, none of the student that are studying any of the above 10 courses drink books more than geography students.
[sub][/sub]

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
bi0nics:

Theatre art nko? undecided
wetin be theatre arts? na course, no be all this things wey dis guy dy do for nollywood!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Jabodo(m): 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
#11. IRPM
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
medicine is over-rated
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Rexsul: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
Cajetanspeaks:
medicine is overated
y don't u gv it a try

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by nkem123(m): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
Rexsul:
1. Medcine and surgery: The way Medical students drink (not read) big text books ehh is mind blowing grin
2. Pharmacy: Biliv me ur life will never remain d same when u jack courses like pharmacognosy and pharmaceutical chemistry. Infact, an average pharmaceutical science student wil tel u pharmacy is even hotter than medcine....no wonder they refer to themselves as MEN OF HONOUR cheesy cheesy
3. Veterinary Medcine: Av once heard a medical student saying d fact that mbbs involves human life is wot gave them an edge over vet. med. cos vet. student also drink books like mad. but were are they goin 2 work in this country sad?
4. All Engineering courses: If u don't respect engine boys then u r on a LONG THING grin grin
5. Law: Law is another stressful course that i must mention. those guys also drink big text books like Mad....RESPECT GUYS!
6. Biochemistry: A biochemist they say is naturally ahead of U....biliv me i pity those guys when i c them studying those wicked pathways...U CANT BEAT THE REACH cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
7. Physics: If u think d physics u did in secondary school is what i'm talkn about then u must dreaming cool cool
8. Chemistry: Only those studying this course can tell u d hell they r passing through
10. Languages: If u think studying any language in the university is easy then i think u should go giv it a try and c if ur life will remain the same again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Show me a course that will displace any of those courses and i will show u a pregnant virgin cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Oil and gas.
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
medicine is over-rated. The best students in my secondary school went for engineering, accounting and law( for arts students), only students who had phobia for maths went for medical courses.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Winna01(m): 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
virus04:
Computer science(uniport) ..make i go kill am..do my phd cheesy
uniport? Me2
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Rexsul:
y don't u gv it a try
The dullest science student in our class then, is now a medical doctor.
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
Cajetanspeaks:
The dullest science student in our class then, is now a medical doctor.
umm, things you read on NL, how did he make the cut off which is usually the highest. For example, the highest cut off for engineering in my set was not up to 60 percent while that for mbbs wa 80 !
handie:
Dear OP, I beg to somehow disagree.
Medicine hard? In Uniben, I dare say pharmacy is harder. Come on, Medicine students in d 1st year do same courses with other science students. 2nd year, they don't do exams till their MB exams in the third year. Same way they don't do exams in their 4th and 5th year. U saying tough courses without Economics..... And in some schools like Uniben, even Banking and Finance cause we virtually do Economics with some finance options. Baba, if u don do Econometrics, or Monetary Economics, u go understand my point

How can you make that comparison, have you done both mbbs and pharmacy? I can't say which is harder cause I don't know much about how pharmacy is run. Just to clarify things, they write about four tests(they just call it test but they are like exams with crazy marking schemes) b4 their MB in 3rd year second semester and they will write Mb in 4th,5th and 6th year too.let's us remember that there is no real break.come on, you have to give it to these guys
FriedPlantain:
So OP, Reading big books = toughest course, right? undecided What if I told you the size of the books you read does not directly equate to how tough the course is. Besides most of these so called "big books" are not read in just one semester or one session like you lot would have us believe.
Agriculture ko, bonaventure ni. angry
they, most of the time, finish those big books in weeks or few months!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by u11gs: 12:13am On Jun 26, 2015
Rexsul:
incomplete list without mentioning GEOGRAPHY !!!!
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by denedene(m): 1:15am On Jun 26, 2015
mine should be among INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS, STRATEGIC STUDIES WITH DIPLOMACY AND FRENCH
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by suremanpatriot: 1:28am On Jun 26, 2015
LOL. You are hilarious, wht of Rocket SCIENCE, Aeronautics, Nuclear PHYSICS,etc. I excuse d omission may be because third world countries are a million light years behind civilztn.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by AbuMikey(m): 1:38am On Jun 26, 2015
Smart41:
and you forgot architecture.
His Opinion. Are You a student of Architecture?
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by AbuMikey(m): 1:38am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by suremanpatriot: 1:40am On Jun 26, 2015
suremanpatriot:
LOL. You are hilarious, wht of Rocket SCIENCE, Aeronautics, Nuclear PHYSICS,etc. I excuse d omission may be because third world countries are a million light years behind civilztn.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by kcid(m): 1:55am On Jun 26, 2015
I rep biochemistry uniben
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Rexsul: 2:16am On Jun 26, 2015
FredBloggs:
umm, things you read on NL, how did he make the cut off which is usually the highest. For example, the highest cut off for engineering in my set was not up to 60 percent while that for mbbs wa 80 !
How can you make that comparison, have you done both mbbs and pharmacy? I can't say which is harder cause I don't know much about how pharmacy is run. Just to clarify things, they write about four tests(they just call it test but they are like exams with crazy marking schemes) b4 their MB in 3rd year second semester and they will write Mb in 4th,5th and 6th year too.let's us remember that there is no real break.come on, you have to give it to these guysthey, most of the time, finish those big books in weeks or few months!
uv done justice 2 there questions. Tnx Boss

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Rexsul: 2:19am On Jun 26, 2015
kcid:
I rep biochemistry uniben
...A biochemist is Naturally ahead of U
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by stan4b(m): 2:40am On Jun 26, 2015
Let me comment on the medicine course u av up dere. First, because a course have big books doesn't equate to it being tough. Medicine is one course dat hardly change, d drawing of d skin is always d same, d description of how d human heart works is always d same. So, medicine doesn't av dynamics, it doesn't change.
But, come to d world of computer science where there r new innovations everyday, new programming languages, new ways to solve problems, how many can u keep up wit?
Most of d courses u av dere r best suited for cramming. Abeg, who no go no know.
Re: Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University by virus04(m): 8:13am On Jun 26, 2015
Winna01:
uniport? Me2
gimme ur number..if u r on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB Cancels UTME Result Of Another Candidate / University Of Lagos Awards 231 First Class Degrees / UNN Students Stage Night Protest Over 100% Increase In School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.