Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

He Is In Love With Another Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is In Love With Another Woman. (1082 Views)

Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is In Love With Another Woman. by onadana: 4:45am On Jun 25, 2015
I watched a friend with awe and I couldn't help but wonder.This guy I can tell you is married but in a sizzling relationship with a younger girl over a year now.You can tell both of them are so in love,I asked him how he manages and if she knew he was married.I was shocked when he told her he had a child and is divorced.He also told her he doesn't bring women to his house that any lady that enters his house will be his wife.
He doesn't know how to end the relationship without hurting the younger girl who for now as he confided in me only talks about marriage.He is obsessed with her.
Now this is his dilemma.He has a child with his wife who is older than him and he respects her a lot for she is a good wife and mother but loves the younger girl with sizzling passion.I don't know how else to explain this,it's absolutely crazy this guy living a double life and he does it absolutely so well.
His dilema is this,tell her he is married,marry her as a second wife,get her pregnant then settle her with a car and a business.What do you folks think?It's so complicated couldn't put everything in writing.Absolutely out of this world.
Re: He Is In Love With Another Woman. by Cutehector(m): 5:59am On Jun 25, 2015
Marriages these days crash more dan car accidents..
Re: He Is In Love With Another Woman. by StPete: 6:02am On Jun 25, 2015
Men are just polygamous by nature, that explains it.
Besides, by the time he marries the younger girl, he'd find another girl and begin the process all over again

1 Like

Re: He Is In Love With Another Woman. by BTT(m): 6:05am On Jun 25, 2015
Uncle, what you wrote there does not suggest in any way that your friend is worried. It only seemed like you are the one bothering about what brand of paracetamol to use for sombody else's headache.

Good luck to your unfaithful friend.

1 Like

Re: He Is In Love With Another Woman. by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 25, 2015
Marriages of the 21st century,only God!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Girlz And Guys: Share Ur FB Or Email Address. *HOT* / 10 Proverbs Of The Mysterious Man Every Girl Wants / My Galfriends Nipples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.