Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. (14579 Views)

Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) / Snail Farming Vs Grasscutter: Which One Is More Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by Neduzze5(m): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Hows your pen like ?

The blue is my pen.

The white is my hatchery

Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by kunlesufyan(m): 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Neduzze5:

The blue is my pen.

The white is my hatchery
Hope the blue one is perforated ?
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by Neduzze5(m): 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Hope the blue one is perforated ?

Yeah... I've small perforations for air and water to come in
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by kunlesufyan(m): 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Neduzze5:

Yeah... I've small perforations for air and water to come in
Dope..this one that the snails are laying few eggs ..how do you hope to get a million by August ?
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by Neduzze5(m): 12:04am On Jun 27, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Dope..this one that the snails are laying few eggs ..how do you hope to get a million by August ?

Lolz... By increasing their food ration and changing varieties of food regularly.

By God's grace, it would be a reality
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by kunlesufyan(m): 12:10am On Jun 27, 2015
Neduzze5:

Lolz... By increasing their food ration and changing varieties of food regularly.

By God's grace, it would be a reality
A bigger space would be needed oo...housing that no requires space...seems you have that enough
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by maxjax(m): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hey guyz..... How are yo snails kickin huh
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by BusinessHub1: 12:14am On Aug 21, 2015
#Neduzze5

#kunsleufyan

Two of you are so inspiring..Nigeria need your type!

God bless

One love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by Neduzze5(m): 12:50am On Aug 21, 2015
BusinessHub1:
#Neduzze5

#kunsleufyan

God bless

One love

Kunlesufyan

Thank you very much Sir. Fact remains that we just have to help ourselves and others in whatever little way we can
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by kunlesufyan(m): 12:53am On Aug 21, 2015
maxjax:
Hey guyz..... How are yo snails kickin huh
The are fine bro...
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by kunlesufyan(m): 12:54am On Aug 21, 2015
BusinessHub1:
#Neduzze5

#kunsleufyan

God bless

One love
Thanks alot sir ...
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by kunlesufyan(m): 12:55am On Aug 21, 2015
Neduzze5:

Kunlesufyan

Thank you very much Sir. Fact remains that we just have to help ourselves and others in whatever little way we can
Exactly!!!
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by Neduzze5(m): 12:59am On Aug 21, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Exactly!!!

Lolz.... You never sleep so?
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by kentochi(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2015
Neduzze5:

Lolz.... You never sleep so?
My friend how is your farm (snail)
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by maxjax(m): 11:03am On Aug 21, 2015
oh so nice hear that...... pls PM me yo digits
Thanx

kunlesufyan:

The are fine bro...
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by plopapy: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
For intensive and free range snail farm setting up, and management, treatment of all kinds of snail disease and infection, management and control, questions and solutions for u. call me at 08135634933.
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by agrobiz873: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nice and informative thresad
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by gechyy2(f): 8:33am On Apr 20, 2016
@kunlesufyan where exactly in Abuja are you? Just stumbled on this thread and would like to get more practical info from you, I stay at maraba axis and would like to visit your snail farm.
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by guchilady: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nice thread,I hope we keep up wth d learning nd experimenting process,,how long does it take for d egg to reach marketabl size?
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
I am really following, can I do snail farming in the compound which has no shade against sun?
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by mfm04622: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
kunlesufyan:

Yeah it's measured in mudu ...i uploaded pics earlier ...

Where are you located? Which market is that?
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by marissanutri(f): 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hi, contact me for your matured snails on 08073246507
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by Mizquosi: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
kunlesufyan:
tyres are much better,you could arrange 3 or 4 tyres ontop of each other ..it'd be much neater than using a basket and will contain more snails ...surprisingly I just started mine yesterday

Pls dear, did u buy from the market? Did they lay eggs? I have just bought some from the market but I don't know if they will lay eggs.
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by Mizquosi: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kings331:
That's a nice choice you have made. But I will advice you not to buy ur parent stock from the open market. its better u pick from d wild urself or you pay people that can do dat for you. Then, as much as possible avoid buying anything. You can source for watermelon or any other feed source without paying for dem. U can ask direct questions if need be.

If they are bought from the market will they not lay? I just bought mine. Im scared they wont lay.
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by Agromillions: 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
In this era of "Change" and Economic Recession, where Banks and corporate organizations are continuosly downsizing while MORE graduates are still graduating in hope that they secure a well-paid job.
If you are still searching to be employed, you are at big risk, its a 20% chance!
Also, if you are proud and satisfied by your current salary, you are a big joker (apologies for the statement) because the over 3000 Banks staff laid off did not get replacement.

But I will advise that you seek to be SELF EMPLOYED and PART-TIME employed by others so the coming recession predicted will not meet you in shock- Oh, I had known...

If you listen to the News, Fed Govt is in full support of AGRICULTURE afterall, we all started from their and na their we go end up when Petrol don diminish value finish. *Gbam!*

You can still end this year better than you started.
Join millions of MODERN AGRIC INVESTORS in the NIGERIA 1-MILLION AGRO-MILLIONAIRES Workshop 1.0 and learn how to use less than N50,000 to earn about N600k to N1million within 3months WITHOUT HOE or CUTLASS.

DON'T JUST PRAY, FAST, HOPE, BEG OR WISH TILL THE END OF THE YEAR, DO SOMETHING!!!

To see evidences for yourself, click the link below:
www.agromillions.com

Thank you
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by heezey(m): 6:27am On Oct 01, 2016
Are you interested in Snail farming?
Click here to discover the success secret of snail farmers that no one talks about: Snail farming In Nigeria: Exposing the hidden secrets
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by ayoyinka09: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2017
Good day,

Please link me up with where I can get snails at cheap price
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by NaijaPress: 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
Snail farming Business plan in Nigeria is your gateway to knowing all you need to know about snail farming........... https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/snail-farming/
Re: Can I Start Snail Farming With 40,000 Naira Only? Directives From Old Farmers. by okoroemeka(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
don't count on snail to save you from this economic recession,we have a snail farm and what I noticed is that they take far too long to mature,and before you can make good money from it,the farm must be big,I place snails on a low value category.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SONGHAI FARMS TRAINING: Let's Plan & Attend Together / New NYSC Posting Policy: Rural, Education, Agriculture Only / Dwarf hybrid pawpaw Seed & Seedling Is Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.