Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Malta Visa Requirements Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malta Visa Requirements Needed (17836 Views)

Important Changes To Australia Student Visa Requirements (2012) / Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link / Visa Requirements For Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malta Visa Requirements Needed by webprince(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2009
I want a Romantic getaway with my girlfriend in Malta, guys I need their requirements, visa fee, procedure and their embassy in Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: Malta Visa Requirements Needed by MrsOyibo(f): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2009
U need to get a Schengen Visa. So I suppose you'll have to travel to France, Italy or Holland first to get a connection. Go to their embassy once you know what route you'll take.
Re: Malta Visa Requirements Needed by webprince(m): 11:28am On Feb 28, 2009
thanks.
But, will I apply to another schengen country and state in my form dat I am going 2 Malta? Will a schengen visa be issued dat way?
Re: Malta Visa Requirements Needed by ceez: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2009
@webprince:

If you don´t like the idea of another schengen country´s visa, you can reach the Maltese Consulate that sees the affairs of Nigeria in their Non-Career Consular Office in Lagos:

108 Adeniyi-Jones Avenue
Ikeja, Lagos
Tel Off: 00234 1 470 6009, 879 3880
Fax: 00234 497 1014/15
email: maltaconsul.lagos@gov.mt

They can give you information on Maltese visas. I don´t know if they process entry clearance visas there, but they sure will give you every information you need. This address information can be found in the  maltese ministry of foreign affairs webpage: http://www.mfa.gov.mt/default.aspx?MDIS=122&MLEV=6
Re: Malta Visa Requirements Needed by webprince(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2009
thanks a lot guys
Re: Malta Visa Requirements Needed by ceez: 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2009
@webprince:

Did you verify with them yet? How did it go?
Re: Malta Visa Requirements Needed by meetyommy: 9:22pm On May 11, 2009
quite an interesting thread, is malta good for a foreigner?a Nigerian precisely.what are the job prospect?

Thanks
Re: Malta Visa Requirements Needed by promise2(f): 9:38pm On May 21, 2009
please can any body give me an easy way to get an appointment with Austrian Embassy in Abuja.
I have been offered admission to read International Business management In Austria.
School resume by October and i need to book for appointment immediately.

Please any one with useful info will be appreciated.
I called the phone no for booking of appointment but it wasnt going.
please kindly drop ur advice here.
i appreciate.
Re: Malta Visa Requirements Needed by meetyommy: 11:55am On May 25, 2009
Promise what i think you need to do is get to the Austrian embassy if they are in Nigeria and if not find a link,
Re: Malta Visa Requirements Needed by promise2(f): 1:09pm On May 25, 2009
Yes the are in Matiama Abuja,

But you must book on phone.

The nos are always busy between 9 am - 10 am

My school have tried booking for me but the Embassy said i must book through phone here.
Re: Malta Visa Requirements Needed by meetyommy: 4:44pm On May 25, 2009
Then what you have to do is try to book via phone, am sure it will get through it will only take a while

Good Luck
Re: Malta Visa Requirements Needed by promise2(f): 6:09pm On May 29, 2009
Thanks Dear ,i have booked, though it wasnt easy but God did it.
Re: Malta Visa Requirements Needed by olayanjuke: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2010
@oz_obay i need to know how good their english is over there cause i want to come and study at MCAST Maritime Institute.And how is the cost of living.Thank You
Re: Malta Visa Requirements Needed by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2012
please my follow brother's i want to know about malta and if there is work in malta as a student
Re: Malta Visa Requirements Needed by llbhuds: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2012
olayanjuke: @oz_obay i need to know how good their english is over there cause i want to come and study at MCAST Maritime Institute.And how is the cost of living.Thank You

do u know the meaning of commonwealth?
Re: Malta Visa Requirements Needed by llbhuds: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hnmmm
Re: Malta Visa Requirements Needed by gowaga68: 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
whats up here?

(1) (Reply)

Please Tell Me The Hard Truth About Living In Canada / Live Crocodiles On Display In Lagos / Best Holiday Resorts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.