Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link (12346 Views)

Angola Visa / Malta Visa Requirements Needed / Visa Requirements For Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link by moore1: 12:06am On Jan 22, 2011
Pls I will appreciate if anybody can assist me on angola visa requirements, all efforts to reach them has not been possible or if I can lay hands on their weblink I think will do me more good. I await your comments.
Re: Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link by denzel2009: 2:04am On Jan 22, 2011
Now I'm convinced beyond reasonable doubt that there's problem in Nigeria. When able bodied Nigerians are requesting for visa information to Rwanda and Angola.
Re: Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link by citadeledu: 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2011
Unfortunately angola embassy in naija doesnt have a website,
but here are the details you may need.

angola embassy requirements

application form
international passport
visa fees 16000 plus 3000 for embassy
photo (passport)
hotel reservation or Invitation letter
Occupation evidence eg (employment letter,leave letter company id card and payslip.
bank statement
confirmed ticket reservation
then you are good to go

1 Like

Re: Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link by coolme2: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2011
VISA SECTION,
ANGOLAN EMBASSY
CENTRAL AREA
DIPLOMATIC DRIVE
ABUJA.
+234-9-4614731 / 32
denzel2009:

Now I'm convinced beyond reasonable doubt that there's problem in Nigeria. When able bodied Nigerians are requesting for visa information to Rwanda and Angola.
9ja is not that bad but you dont know what the dude is going to Angola for so,
Re: Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link by moore1: 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2011
@citadeledu, @cool-me _ To both of you guys I say thank you for the response which is of great help to me.

@Denzel2009 I don't take people like you serious and you better change your perception about nigerians because a good number of nigerians have got lucrative jobs to do that if they are asked to leave naija for another country they won't, not even for a holiday. I do not know where you belong to anyway.
Re: Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link by jidewin(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2011
cool-me.
thanks a lot bro, now i can work with this.Appreciate.
Re: Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link by Flymore: 9:02am On Feb 10, 2011
Thanks a lots @cool-me and @citadeledu,
but do they have any contact in Lagos i have some pple that are asking me about it and there are in lagos.

I will apreciate you help.
Re: Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link by Scouters: 6:51pm On May 28, 2012
Embassy of Angola in Lagos, Nigeria

5 Kasumu Ekemode Street
Victoria Island
CP 50437
Lagos
Nigeria
Phone:
+234-1-611-135
Fax:
+234-1-618-675
Re: Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link by mide84: 2:22pm On May 31, 2012
Embassy of Angola in Victoria Island, Lagos, Federal Republic of Nigeria
Office : Embassy
Street Address : 5 Kasumu Ekemode Street Victoria Island Lagos.
Postal Address : PO Box 50437
ZIP Code :
City : Victoria Island
State : Lagos
Re: Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link by usherroyal(m): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
@jidewin, do you got your visa at angola embassy?
Re: Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link by jeff1980(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
Thanks you guys, please i will like to know the visa processing days for the angola to come out..Please i need a quick response on this if any body have the idea.

Thanks guys.

1 Like

Re: Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link by aadewa: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hello Guys,

Please,I will appreciate if anyone has information about Angola Embassy accepting visa application now.

(1) (Reply)

Passengers Across The Federation Stranded At Airport Due To NATC Strike / Arik Airline Resumes Operations After Temporary Suspension / How Best Do I Get Out Of Nigeria With My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.