Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! (65746 Views)

Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo) / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by UltimatePals: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2015
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5ipe5vei1nt.4568b7b3.jpg[/img]
Queen Olaitan, who is one of the pretty wives of the Alaafin of Oyo came to Lagos recently and she got an amazing makeover from Ifeoma of iPosh Looks.

Olaitan who recently gained admission into the University of Ibadan was seen wearing a white long dress with a lace top and a metallic belt with crystal studs. She picked dark eyes and red lips for her beauty look

See the photos below:

http://www.234 forum.com/photos-meet-the-youngest-wife-of-alaafin-of-oyo-shes-an-undergraduate/
CC lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Emekamex(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2015
All I see is BLEACH.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by MosakuAW(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2015
How old is Alafin of OYO and how old is this girl and we are questioning Senator Yerima.

Old men and child abuse.

Recently gain admission to UI: to study what?

Bleachicology!

Hisssssss.

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by bloodkiIler: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2015
post=35130727:

LOL

and fotoshop

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2015
Marine spirits are everywhere

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2015
OP I understand that Beauty is subjective but at least there is a minimum requirement to what should pass as beautiful. I can't find any beautiful queen in the post not to talk of "extreme" beauty. All I see is a bleached ugly lady who tried unsuccessfully to hide under the cover of make-up.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Starships4u(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2015
Papa u no wan die?? Leave these young girls and marry ur age mates

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by ionsman: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2015
Even with the makeover, I can still sight those facial marks....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2015
Wetin she carry for mouth wey make are cheek fat? I hope its not what am thinking.

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by temitemi1(m): 10:26am On Jun 25, 2015
God punish all these child molesters!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by kromoto: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2015
Fresh puss'y and old dic'k = insufficient roding.

This girl's former boyfriend still has hope... grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by importexpert(m): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2015
she looks more like his daughter.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by kendrick9(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2015
So she married her father's mate just cos of money... Women, smh

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by stevecantrell: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2015
woodcook:
Wetin she carry for mouth wey make are cheek fat? I hope its not what am thinking.

You got issues man.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by chamboy(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2015
We had ... ***remaining info hidden***
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Rilwayne001: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2015
the power of make up.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by dinachi(m): 10:52am On Jun 25, 2015
According to some sources, she is also a hardcore lesbian.
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Viktor1983(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2015
Extremely? seems the English language has been changed over night

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2015
dinachi:
According to some sources, she is also a hardcore lesbian.

lol...

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Realdeals(m): 11:01am On Jun 25, 2015
Owo lo ri yen
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by funlord(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2015
grin

And how is this a political issue? Na wa oh? Abeg op you and the mods running this section need some brain resetting slaps!

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by fred19(m): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2015
barcanista:
OP I understand that Beauty is subjective but at least there is a minimum requirement to what should pass as beautiful. I can't find any beautiful queen in the post not to talk of "extreme" beauty. All I see is a bleached ugly lady who tried unsuccessfully to hide under the cover of make-up.

come on barcanista give d op a break

he is just tryimg to promote is elder sista
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by sandrannna(f): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2015
Na bleaching u dey call beautiful? @op, u deserve a knock.
Oya bring ur head closer, *gvs him a hard knock on his head*

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by godoluwa(m): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2015
so? we shud applause her 4 marrying her grandpa? some women sha. mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by sexaddict08(m): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2015
that mouth go good to handle Alafin something...

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by sotall(m): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2015
chai....see as she be like ogbanje for the second pix...

but Mar kay dey try shaaaaaa
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Kufie(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2015
She is my ex-Girlfriend. People think she left me because I didn't have money but the truth is that the tribal marks were disgusting. Bye grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by stinggy(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2015
My 'pretty' queen, may the Gods be with you undecided undecided
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by dustydee: 11:32am On Jun 25, 2015
@Topic, true true beauty is in the eye of the beholder. undecided
The topic either tells us the OPs standard or his level of sarcasm.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2015
Meet the Corper 1 of Epie Land, he is extremely handsome....

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide Shoots Newspapers Vendor / Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates / EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.