Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! (65772 Views)

Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo) / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Angelou(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Bants(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2015
Where is her tribal marks
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by allanphash7(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2015
How many time this will hit fo

Is dis wat is happening in d country
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by kayemjay(m): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2015
sonofananimal:

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN UGLY AND BEAUTY angry

LET ME EDUCATE YOU:

A UGLY SOMEONE IS A PERSON WHO LOOK BEAUTIFUL WHEN MAKEUP AND AFTER MAKEUP, SHE RETAIN BACK HER UGLINESS, ( JUST LIKE ELASTICITY) WHILE A BEAUTY IS SOMEONE WHO LOOK UGLY WHEN MAKEUP, AND AFTER MAKEUP SHE RETAIN HER BEAUTY BACK.

USE THIS PRINCIPLE TO EVALUATE THAT WOMAN undecided

undecided undecided undecided

I wish I understood a word of what you typed.

In other news, I can bet my left blokos that this babe still receives hardcore rodding from one unknown guy somewhere.
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Temital(f): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2015
What would have happened if there was nothing like make-up! Oyinbo try for the female generation.
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Abuloma80(f): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2015
She looks like a ghost!
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2015
woodcook:
Wetin she carry for mouth wey make are cheek fat? I hope its not what am thinking.
what r u thinking?
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2015
kayemjay:

undecided undecided undecided

I wish I understood a word of what you typed.

In other news, I can bet my left blokos that this babe still receives hardcore rodding from one unknown guy somewhere.

YOU NEED TO CLEAN YOUR EYES WITH SODA WATER undecided
Angelou:
i imagine alaafin of oyo performing doggie on this hoe undecided i imagine alaafin of oyo performing doggie on this hoe

Imagine the Alaafin performing doggie on your mothercheesy

How dare you refer to someone's mother as a hoe? You are a bastard. A son of a gun!
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by abokiigbo: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2015
Nairaland sha! What is anybody's business with what two consenting adults agree to do. what does it matter if Alafin is 80 and the Lady is 20, has she not reached the age of consent. Please what is the news here now?

Even in Bible days Kings had several wives including King David, and nobody complained. So what's "amazing" about this Alafin story then.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2015
sonofananimal:

YOU NEED TO CLEAN YOUR EYES WITH SODA WATER undecided

He is right kiss
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 25, 2015
Insidous:

He is right kiss
undecided
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by quadridam(m): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2015
Lolz I don't kno wat 2 say if alafin can married dis girl
post=35130636:
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5ipe5vei1nt.4568b7b3.jpg[/img]

http://www.234 forum.com/photos-meet-the-youngest-wife-of-alaafin-of-oyo-shes-an-undergraduate/
CC lalasticlala
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by writetopoker: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2015
Photo : D’ banj Receives Head From Female Fan On Stage

Behold, the Kokomaster at his fullest.
D’banj has continued to celebrate his his 10th anniversary
in different locations round the world.
He was in Kong Night club in South Africa just yesterday.
As expected, D’banj thrilled fans in South Africa by
performing some of his classic tunes and his latest hit song,
‘Feeling The Nigga’; the Kokomaster went quite raunchy on
stage.
Despite the fact that D’banj’s rumored South African boo,
Bonang Matheba was present at the event, D’banj gave an
impressive performance and got massaged in some sensitive
places in return.
A photo of a female fan with her mouth in D’banj’s private area is currently causing a frenzy online.

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by borntwice2008(m): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2015
Can you please help me I want to access these e- libraries. Proquest, and WORLDCAT. Kindly add me on your watts app. 08069075575 or BBM 5646646c.
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by SirElaw(m): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2015
This is one of those threads I wish I commented on earlier. Don't know what you all are saying but this lady is beautiful.
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by otunbaajamu(m): 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
nice looks
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Cyriloha(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Emekamex:
All I see is BLEACH.
but she be small girl sha

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Moana(f): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Emekamex:
All I see is BLEACH.
she looks naturally light
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Cyriloha(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
writetopoker:
Photo : D’ banj Receives Head From Female Fan On Stage

Behold, the Kokomaster at his fullest.
D’banj has continued to celebrate his his 10th anniversary
in different locations round the world.
He was in Kong Night club in South Africa just yesterday.
As expected, D’banj thrilled fans in South Africa by
performing some of his classic tunes and his latest hit song,
‘Feeling The Nigga’; the Kokomaster went quite raunchy on
stage.
Despite the fact that D’banj’s rumored South African boo,
Bonang Matheba was present at the event, D’banj gave an
impressive performance and got massaged in some sensitive
places in return.
A photo of a female fan with her mouth in D’banj’s private area is currently causing a frenzy online.
this oga Titus seff
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by fanex: 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
is either you are a hater or lack necessary brian power to interpret wot you see properly.

choose!!!
Emekamex:
All I see is BLEACH.
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by gbens2000(m): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
MosakuAW:
How old is Alafin of OYO and how old is this girl and we are questioning Senator Yerima.

Old men and child abuse.

Recently gain admission to UI: to study what?

Bleachicology!

Hisssssss.
you well ne?,is she not atleas above 19teen abi she looks 11for ur eyes.he has a banana DAT can still fire and she is old enough to mother a child what else.
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Elvis295(m): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
i congratulate her sugar boy. he will enjoy her till infinity.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by condralbede(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
so nah this small girl dey suck that old man blokus...chai money good ooo.
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by sylve11: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
grin grin cool
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
Temital:
What would have happened if there was nothing like make-up! Oyinbo try for the female generation.
Dummy....Africans had make up before oyinbos arrived.
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by juman(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hiss

She is not beautiful.

She look sick.
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by omoadeleye(m): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
woodcook:
Wetin she carry for mouth wey make are cheek fat? I hope its not what am thinking.

lolzzzz, she dey swallow cum fa
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Eneze1(f): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
There is nothing extremely beautiful about her. I guess the definition of beautiful has been re-defined by the op.
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
The op is a walking dunce...."extremely beautiful" to him means light skinned. Nothing else.
Re: Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! by damilareoye: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
smiles.... this woman really try ooooo.... ain't easy marrying a granny.
btw, the makeup made her more beautiful and not extremely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura / Farooq Kperogi Blames Buhari For The Death Of OPC Leader Who Was Stoned To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.