Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches (2665 Views)

More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos / PHOTOS: Members Of Islamic Movement In Nigeria Repair Road In Dukku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches by metronaija: 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
Watching live on NTA and taking photos. They are fighting over leadership positions. A group of House of Reps members tried to take away the mace, another group are chanting Dogara. Some want Dogara to leave. Fracas started in the chambers immediately after Speaker Dogara commenced the plenary session. Still happening live. Change has come! Lol. More photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/06/more-photos-pdp-apc-members-throw.html

1 Like

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches by metronaija: 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2015

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches by Pineapp: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
"To serve Nigeria is not by force"

2 Likes

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches by kay1one2(m): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
I never see wetin go make me fight person for public and tv.
Mbanu!

1 Like

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches by kay1one2(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Pineapp:

I know?
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Pineapp!
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches by shininglite(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
And the broom is already scattering ... This is the result when u build a party with hate,lies,greed nd propaganda

5 Likes

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches by Starships4u(m): 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
If them like make Dem kill themselves the wardrobe allowance them collect I follow collect am?
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches by eagleeye2: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
Pineapp:
To Serve Nigeria with all my MIGHT" including breaking every breakable.

1 Like

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches by Pineapp: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Pineapp!
kiss
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches by adanduka: 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
kay1one2:
I never see wetin go make me fight person for public and tv.
Mbanu!

But indoors you can become a kungfu fighter ehn? wink

1 Like

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches by kay1one2(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
adanduka:

But indoors you can become a kungfu fighter ehn? wink

These allegations are gross and misleading. wink

1 Like

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches by Dannidom(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
[size=20pt]Shame!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches by adanduka: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
kay1one2:

These allegations are gross and misleading. wink

I inferred from your confessions grin

1 Like

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches by AdeniyiA(m): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Fellow Nigerians , in addition to hardship allowance expect a fighting allowance for our legislooters

1 Like

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches by frankyychiji(f): 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
What a shame! Just because of the ambition of a negligible few godfathers, the Nigerian nation is standing still!
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches by chynergy1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
yep
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches by Gegz(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
Op, buh u said punches na. Na just rowdy session pictures we dey see na. Bet why?
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches by Angelou(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
no be their fault na, they are simply following d "we-no-go-gree" path of the likes of hon. Dino melaye
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches by ckmayoca: 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Me I no see any thrown punch ooooo or swollen face.
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches by sexaddict08(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
cowards
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches by abdulaz: 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
Chaos caused by greed everywhere, what's the problem with the black race especially those inherent in Africa?
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches by tundemogba12(m): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
All of them should tender their letters of resignation including the speaker. Nothing is honourable about their behaviour. They are just protecting their own selfish interest and not that of Nigeria. Bunch of rogues!

(1) (Reply)

10 Pictures Of Aisha Buhari The Depicts A Nigerian Mother / Agbado Crossing Way Road In Ogun State: How Bad Could This Get?(photo) / 10 Major Differences Between Rich And Poor People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.