Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,430 members, 7,839,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? (12652 Views)

This HONDA Has No TRANSMISSION! / Why You Need A Rear Wheel Cars Not These Japanese / Honda Has Started Recalling Their Latest Product Cr-vs-2016 Over Air Bag Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by IdaraCHODB(m): 5:02am On Jun 09, 2017
adanny01:

(mymoniker)@yahoo.com

Thanks a million, I will get in touch with you soon.
Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:15am On Jun 10, 2017
adanny seems I've come to terms with ur explanation... Honda fake parts, seen some pretty fake sh..t in this lifetime. but is it also possible that fake suspension parts don't exist for Toyota in Naija? or the broke a.s..s niggaaz only patronize Honda.
just curious tho
Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by watchworldpro: 8:44am On Jun 10, 2017
FlyboyZee:

You are on point here. Just add Toyota Sequoia to the mix and you are home and dry. However, I think I have seen a couple of Toyota Corollas (First Lady) in that awkward position too. It is not limited to the Hondas only...
Honda users speaking.... grin defending rubbish.
Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2017
watchworldpro:

lolz don't mind them, previous debates have proven that broke azz niggurs patronize Honda more....hence the need for cheaper parts and since the OEM cannot be cheap.....the urgent need for fakes surfaces.

lolz
Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by FlyboyZee: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2017
watchworldpro:

Mr. Toyota, if you don't know, 4Runners are even worse off in that K-leg thingy...

1 Like

Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by FlyboyZee: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

lolz don't mind them, previous debates have proven that broke azz niggurs patronize Honda more....hence the need for cheaper parts and since the OEM cannot be cheap.....the urgent need for fakes surfaces.

lolz
Toyotas are bland and boring as they can be, yet their parts are more expensive, but very cheap in Nigeria because of your love for fakes...

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:22am On Jun 10, 2017
FlyboyZee:

Toyotas are bland and boring as they can be, yet their parts are more expensive, but very cheap in Nigeria because of your love for fakes...

nah, they ain't fake.....3yrs and still going....cant hear no noise from any of my suspension parts. no ball joints, no tranny failure or sensor cleaning and all those crap, and most of all, no hitch hiking......3 years of plying southern and Western roads oh. not the almaco glass roads u r used to. issues come but not those that will leave me hanging on the road.
Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by FlyboyZee: 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

nah, they ain't fake.....3yrs and still going....cant hear no noise from any of my suspension parts. no ball joints, no tranny failure or sensor cleaning and all those crap, and most of all, no hitch hiking......3 years of plying southern and Western roads oh. not the almaco glass roads u r used to. issues come but not those that will leave me hanging on the road.
For about 4 years now, I've been pounding the South/Eastern/Central areas of the country with an Honda Civic without any issues. I'm referring to roads like Calabar-Ikom-Ogoja-Obudu, Okigwe-Abakiliki-Obudu, Yenagoa-Port Harcourt-Aba-Enugu, Yenagoa-PH-Uyo-Calabar, Makurdi-Onitsha-Asaba-Ughelli-Yenagoa, Osun-Ondo-Benin-Onitsha-Enugu, etc. I trasversed some of the worst roads in Nigeria within this 4 years with this same Civic without any suspension problems and you are here saying things you know nothing of. Grow up! boy, and start living above stereotypes, you may need it to save your life someday...

5 Likes

Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:08am On Jun 11, 2017
FlyboyZee:

For about 4 years now, I've been pounding the South/Eastern/Central areas of the country with an Honda Civic without any issues. I'm referring to roads like Calabar-Ikom-Ogoja-Obudu, Okigwe-Abakiliki-Obudu, Yenagoa-Port Harcourt-Aba-Enugu, Yenagoa-PH-Uyo-Calabar, Makurdi-Onitsha-Asaba-Ughelli-Yenagoa, Osun-Ondo-Benin-Onitsha-Enugu, etc. I trasversed some of the worst roads in Nigeria within this 4 years with this same Civic without any suspension problems and you are here saying things you know nothing of. Grow up! boy, and start living above stereotypes, you may need it to save your life someday...

will u keep quiettttt, chai there is god in everything u do...even the kind of lies u blow... god is watching u in 3d. haba ..... na only u drive come? haba even if u be transporter. which Kain lie be this one? r u contesting with Mohammed? ohh ur moniker... it skipped my mind. I wish nl would start verifying age before admitting individuals. ur next comment will definitely give u away as a kid. I'm sure. oya give us proof u r below 15

1 Like

Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by smellingmenses: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

will u keep quiettttt, chai there is god in everything u do...even the kind of lies u blow... god is watching u in 3d. haba ..... na only u drive come? haba even if u be transporter. which Kain lie be this one? r u contesting with Mohammed? ohh ur moniker... it skipped my mind. I wish nl would start verifying age before admitting individuals. ur next comment will definitely give u away as a kid. I'm sure. oya give us proof u r below 15
It's possible with a civic.

1 Like

Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by watchworldpro: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
FlyboyZee:

Mr. Toyota, if you don't know, 4Runners are even worse off in that K-leg thingy...
how many in a week compared to Honda? Argue wisely. No doubt about the 4runners but Hondas is something else. A particular sunday I saw 5 hondas in a day.
Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by smellingmenses: 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
watchworldpro:
how many in a week compared to Honda? Argue wisely. No doubt about the 4runners but Hondas is something else. A particular sunday I saw 5 hondas in a day.
Ask the Igbo part sellers...
Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
smellingmenses:

Ask the Igbo part sellers...

there is no point arguing since my debates are pushing peeps to start seriously lying out of duress.... Bros I hope I saw the 4yrs part? did u also see the places where our Jason statham presumably traversed? haba, no mata how biased u r, I'm sure u know the truth!!!! NO SUSPENSION issues.... including proactive maintenance and what haves. haba. let's not go there.

that boy hasn't even driven inter state. if he has he'd have know the severity of the lies he posted.

abi im think say nl na game of lies?
Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by smellingmenses: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

there is no point arguing since my debates are pushing peeps to start seriously lying out of duress.... Bros I hope I saw the 4yrs part? did u also see the places where our Jason statham presumably traversed? haba, no mata how biased u r, I'm sure u know the truth!!!! NO SUSPENSION issues.... including proactive maintenance and what haves. haba. let's not go there.

that boy hasn't even driven inter state. if he has he'd have know the severity of the lies he posted.

Let us give him the benefits of doubt
Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by SmartchoicesNG: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

lol.. @lying out of duress...
Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by FlyboyZee: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

1. Go through my profile first.
2. Talk to @Luvinghubby, I buy all my parts from him.
3. If you are foolish and that stupid, I'm not.
4. By the way, a salesman can cover all the routes I mentioned in less than 2 weeks.
5. From the above, I'll advise you as follows:
a. Travel often
b. Living in a Lagos ain't helping you at all
c. You don't know Nigeria
d. Not everybody is as broke and ignorant as you are.
e. Respect your elders...

5 Likes

Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by FlyboyZee: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
smellingmenses:

It's possible with a civic.
I don't get. Is it the Civic that's the issue? or the 4 years span? or even the routes I mentioned that is irking that guy up there?
What's even wrong with that guy sef? I have covered more routes than I mentioned. @Luvinghubby has sent Civic parts severally to me in different parts of the country, but no suspension parts at all. How did he think I achieved that? Maybe, by sitting in my house and typing ish on the phone.

If any other car can do it, why does he think a Civic can't do it in 4 years in the hands of a man with explorative spirit, free time and resources? Na wa for am o...

I have even discussed with @Gazzuz when my catalytic converter gave me issues. Surprisingly, he never even asked to know what year model of Civic it is...

1 Like

Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by FlyboyZee: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
My only regret with the Civic is the low ground clearance. I intend to drive an Honda with a high ground clearance next, such as the HRV or Honda Civic Hatchback.

I am always creeping at bad spots on the highways. Sometimes, I even stop, come down and do a survey of the bad spot to be able to navigate through, especially along the PH-Enugu Road, mostly between Okigwe and Enugu...

1 Like

Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by FlyboyZee: 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
smellingmenses:

Let us give him the benefits of doubt
What benefits? What doubts?
That it is impossible for someone driving a 2010 Civic to cover all those routes n 4 years?

Common men! This is so pedestrian...

1 Like

Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
FlyboyZee:

1. Go through my profile first.
2. Talk to @Luvinghubby, I buy all my parts from him.
3. If you are foolish and that stupid, I'm not.
4. By the way, a salesman can cover all the routes I mentioned in less than 2 weeks.
5. From the above, I'll advise you as follows:
a. Travel often
b. Living in a Lagos ain't helping you at all
c. You don't know Nigeria
d. Not everybody is as broke and ignorant as you are.
e. Respect your elders...

I told u, ur next post will give u up as a kid!!
I was right!! fly boy....u still a boy.. wen u grow up we can deliberate on mature issues. so I should mention luvinghubby just to confirm if u buy parts? lolz. so childish.
maybe in ten years I'll argue with u.
Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by FlyboyZee: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

I told u, ur next post will give u up as a kid!!
I was right!! fly boy....u still a boy.. wen u grow up we can deliberate on mature issues. so I should mention luvinghubby just to confirm if u buy parts? lolz. so childish.
maybe in ten years I'll argue with u.
I know your type. Like the saying goes 'empty barrels make the loudest noise'...

See as you carry another man exploits/flexing on top your head like who dey sell gala. LWKMD...

Ordinary motor K-leg matter, you had to start attacking my person, whom you've never met and may not know from Jack, forming what you are not and may never be. Na wa unto you sha...

1 Like

Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:49am On Jun 13, 2017
FlyboyZee:

I know your type. Like the saying goes 'empty barrels make the loudest noise'...

See as you carry another man exploits/flexing on top your head like who dey sell gala. LWKMD...

Ordinary motor K-leg matter, you had to start attacking my person, whom you've never met and may not know from Jack, forming what you are not and may never be. Na wa unto you sha...

aboy, u know what grinds my gears..... the severity of ur lies.
with this type of skill I don't see how u making urself useful to this present economy as a sales boy!!! imho u should be in aso rock, giving hope to the hopeless.

lmgfao u buy parts from luvinghubby but u don't have suspension issues in 4years.
what parts exactly? na oil be parts for ur village
Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by FlyboyZee: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

aboy, u know what grinds my gears..... the severity of ur lies.
with this type of skill I don't see how u making urself useful to this present economy as a sales boy!!! imho u should be in aso rock, giving hope to the hopeless.

lmgfao u buy parts from luvinghubby but u don't have suspension issues in 4years.
what parts exactly? na oil be parts for ur village
Is it that an Honda Civic cannot travel all of those routes in 4 years? Or that I am not competent to drive all of those routes with an Honda Civic in 4 years? or is that 4 years is too small a time to drive those routes? I just don't get it and why you have been harping and ranting all this while?

Mr. Lie Detector (abi na Detective sef),
What sounds like a lie there?
Do you know the job I do?
Do you know the studies I am carrying out?
Do you know how often I have to be on the road?
Do you know what model of Civic I drive?
Do you know the condition of the car?
Do you know how many Hondas I have driven?
Do you even know my age?
or even how I roll?

I really don't want to join issues with you since you are sounding bemused and doubtful of trips/tours that ain't even ish. This goes a long way to tell the kinda person you are. I believe everybody reading this thread would be disappointed with comments from people like you. The only reason why I've been responding is because, the internet never forgets, not because of one anonymous, random hoopler, who thinks driving around the Southern parts of Nigeria with a Civic for 4 years is such a big deal.

Please, buy a decent car (not beyond 2010, i.e. 2010-2017), drive like I drive (since you seem to know me very well) along the routes I mentioned for 4 years (your nightmare), come back here and tell us, let us see if they will use you to replace Lai in Abuja. Good riddance to bad rubbish...

#SingingWyclefJean'sSongForYou "...when you smoke like I smoke, then you high like everyday, we talk about monday, tuesday, wednesday, ..."

1 Like

Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by FlyboyZee: 10:40am On Jun 13, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

lolz
Rather, its broke azz niggurs who buy Toyotas, thinking they will not buy fuel after buying the car (looking for fuel economy with torch light), not visit a mechanic forever, get parts free of charge (finding cheap parts like a vampire looking for blood) or the car would last forever (like Aboki perfume). All of these are characteristics of broke azz niggurs that can't, don't and won't buy a decent car, except for a rundown, godforsaken, boring and bland Toyota all because of 'cheapepe'...

1 Like

Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
FlyboyZee:

Is it that an Honda Civic cannot travel all of those routes in 4 years? Or that I am not competent to drive all of those routes with an Honda Civic in 4 years? or is that 4 years is too small a time to drive those routes? I just don't get it and why you have been harping and ranting all this while?

Mr. Lie Detector (abi na Detective sef),
What sounds like a lie there?
Do you know the job I do?
Do you know the studies I am carrying out?
Do you know how often I have to be on the road?
Do you know what model of Civic I drive?
Do you know the condition of the car?
Do you know how many Hondas I have driven?
Do you even know my age?
or even how I roll?

I really don't want to join issues with you since you are sounding bemused and doubtful of trips/tours that ain't even ish. This goes a long way to tell the kinda person you are. I believe everybody reading this thread would be disappointed with comments from people like you. The only reason why I've been responding is because, the internet never forgets, not because of one anonymous, random hoopler, who thinks driving around the Southern parts of Nigeria with a Civic for 4 years is such a big deal.

Please, buy a decent car (not beyond 2010, i.e. 2010-2017), drive like I drive (since you seem to know me very well) along the routes I mentioned for 4 years (your nightmare), come back here and tell us, let us see if they will use you to replace Lai in Abuja. Good riddance to bad rubbish...

#SingingWyclefJean'sSongForYou "...when you smoke like I smoke, then you high like everyday, we talk about monday, tuesday, wednesday, ..."

sorry what parts did u say u bought? please remind us. just curious tho. 4 years on the road! a 2010 car. give us something we can chew before swallowing
Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by FlyboyZee: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

sorry what parts did u say u bought? please remind us. just curious tho. 4 years on the road! a 2010 car. give us something we can chew before swallowing
Chew what you like, swallow what you wish and say what you may.

The trips I made on those routes were mine.
The Honda Civic I've been driving on those routes for 4 years is also mine.
Whatsoever your problem is, is yours and not mine.

So, I don't know how my matter take concern you sotay you wan die on top. I wish you goodluck as you struggle and aspire to die on top another person's matter. I wish you happy dying...

1 Like

Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
FlyboyZee:

Chew what you like, swallow what you wish and say what you may.

The trips I made on those routes were mine.
The Honda Civic I've been driving on those routes for 4 years is also mine.
Whatsoever your problem is, is yours and not mine.

So, I don't know how my matter take concern you sotay you wan die on top. I wish you goodluck as you struggle and aspire to die on top another person's matter. I wish you happy dying...
lolz just checking on u Sha. small boy like u just use mmm money change old primera to Civic. well other things got me involved
Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by FlyboyZee: 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

lolz just checking on u Sha. small boy like u just use mmm money change old primera to Civic. well other things got me involved
Na the admission wey you just get enter FUTO na im make you no dey respect person, abi? Try pass your courses before you come talk online.

Oh! you were just ranting before. Na now you don go through my profile, your body come cool you ba? Mscheeeewww.

1 Like

Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
FlyboyZee:

Na the admission wey you just get enter FUTO na im make you no dey respect person, abi? Try pass your courses before you come talk online.

Oh! you were just ranting before. Na now you don go through my profile, your body come cool you ba? Mscheeeewww.

cool down ke? how?
u r a sex pervert!
I just don't want to provoke u, u might transfer the aggression on some underage kid somewhere close.
Kai a small boy perv .... what is this world turning into
Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by FlyboyZee: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

cool down ke? how?
u r a sex pervert!
I just don't want to provoke u, u might transfer the aggression on some underage kid somewhere close.
Are you still talking cars?
Abi your madness don resume again?

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by FlyboyZee: 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

cool down ke? how?
u r a sex pervert!
e be like say you don run short of data. See student wey never chop belleful, dey come yarn opata for cartalk. I no blame you, na d network wey dash you free MBs na im I blame.
Re: Who Said Honda Has A Wheel Problem (photo)? by toxxnoni(m): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
Pls help, I have being having issues with my Honda Accord EOD. The car might work smoothly and suddenly refuses to fire or accelerate /stalling. With or without AC on... I need you help urgently.thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bugatti Divo Undergoes A Makeover, Unrevealed At Paris Auto Show - Photos / Please Recommend A Good Toyota AC Technician / Is It A Good Idea To Raise My Car Suspensions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.