Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. (3794 Views)

Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section / Group Chat For Guys And Ladies On Whatsapp / Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by Broooks: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
These popular ladies are the most friendly and homely people on this section.
No one has beef with them and they have no beef with anyone
They never engage in hitted up arguments or duels

1)Draify

2)Cherlene

3)Marieolae

4)Tophaz

5)Twaci

6)Kachisbarbie

7)Ladyboss1 aka lala247

8 )Dechandel

9)Sleekyshuga

10)Mznelly

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Absolutely.. I agree with u.. esp. twaci n ladyboss1(bigbootychick).... Forget d insane feminist... really crazy personality... person go dey form Badoo online .. offline I no sure say she go fit look person eye ball to eye ball..

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by Creamish(f): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
Well....someone thinks differently.. reasons best known to him..

https://www.nairaland.com/2402255/which-romancelander-feel-happy-person
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by javiervidal(m): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
ehhhhnn!!! ok. hope dey reply pms?
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
ipledge, is that you?
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
javiervidal:
Lol... na wa u o...
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by javiervidal(m): 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Lol... na wa u o...

wotaguan?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
Are they all light skinned? If they are not, Mr.cork may bash them anytime soon. grin
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by MEGGATRON(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
MY LOVE is on the list.
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
Although, I do not frequent the romance section, but I will choose Kachisbabe. A very friendly and nice nairalander
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Broooks:
These popular ladies are the most friendly and homely people on this section.
No one has beef with them and they have no beef with anyone
They never engage in hitted up arguments or duels

1)Draify

2)Cherlene

3)Marieolae

4)Tophaz

5)Twaci

6)Kachisbarbie

7)Ladyboss1 aka lala247

8 )Dechandel

9)Sleekyshuga

10)Mznelly

People and different reasoning wink..

And just yesterday, someone was carrying my matter on his head, saying I was pompous. Whatever made him draw such conclusions, I dunno undecided, and it's not as if I care, though undecided undecided..

https://www.nairaland.com/2402255/which-romancelander-feel-happy-person

javiervidal:
grin grin grin Na PM be your problem?
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by Deadshotz(m): 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Missclassy is the most friendly among all, u just don't understand her wink
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by jnrbayano(m): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
I'm getting ready their awards. smiley
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
Deadshotz:

wink
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by Twaci(f): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
Broooks:

5)Twaci
I am honoured, thanks.
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by natas22: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
Its only lala247 that baby so so f##king down to earth. Even if she resides in the moon I will go and meet her some day.
www.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by natas22: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
Deadshotz:

Someone that lacks respect and home training the only thing she is smart but we no go chop that one its character.
www.
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by natas22: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Absolutely.. I agree with u.. esp. twaci n ladyboss1(bigbootychick).... Forget d insane feminist... really crazy personality... person go dey form Badoo online .. offline I no sure say she go fit look person eye ball to eye ball..

God bless you people you can even buy there whole community.
www.
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
natas22:

Someone that lacks respect and home training the only thing she is smart but we no go chop that one its character.
www.

Your sentiments have been duly noted and flushed down the toilet.

I couldn't care less about your filthy opinion.
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by natas22: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
misssclassy:

Your sentiments have been duly noted and flushed down the toilet.

I couldn't care less about your filthy opinion.

To quote you is a big insult for me.
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
natas22:

You are IBO am also IBO you truly have some big issues. I won't blame you talk and insult all you like I think that's the way they brought you up. like but when you see me in real life you won't have the guts to even say good morning. Your main problem is you are smart but you still ask your self why guys hardly say hello to you and it hurts you a lot that's why you attack guys all the time.
Am talking to you like a lil sis which is what you are to me both physically mentally spiritually stop hating men because they pay less interest on you. The only way men will come to you is when you show them respect.

Lastly you think you are smart, its no match to what I have trust me on that one and stop using hate/ abusive words it only makes you look so small.
www.

BULLSHYTE!
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by natas22: 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
natas22:

You won't understand now its in the next 10 years when you will be in mountain of fire looking for husband.
Pls try to make a little change in your character you might not even know who truly cares for you until you make a change.
www.

Bullshit Number 2
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by sandrannna(f): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
Twaci and tohpahz, those ladies are friendly.

Misssclassy, the most violent lady on nairaland.

I saw a thread where she mailed the mod.s and adviced herself on the same thread. Her comment generated a lot of likes.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
sandrannna:
Twaci and tohpahz, those ladies are friendly.

Misssclassy, the most violent lady on nairaland.

I saw a thread where she mailed the mod.s and adviced herself on the same thread. Her comment generated a lot of likes

What is this one talking about?
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by sandrannna(f): 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
misssclassy:

What is this one talking about?

No long story dis time? I expected u to reply with a lengthy post. Do dat.
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by Upnepaa(m): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
Twaci,tohpaz,aminat508,ggrin,sinaj,misssclassy[s] cool

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by snadguy007(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
sandrannna:

No long story dis time? I expected u to reply with a lengthy post. Do dat.
Lol...she's probably not in the mood for a long sermon this evening.

Please can you help me do justice to my signature??
Pleaaaaaaasssseeeeeee smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by sandrannna(f): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
snadguy007:
Lol...she's probably not in the mood for a long sermon this evening.

Please can you help me do justice to my signature??
Pleaaaaaaasssseeeeeee smiley

M nt begging o, send me a thousand naira recharge card b4 I will do dat.

Pm me if u concur.
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by snadguy007(m): 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
sandrannna:

M nt begging o, send me a thousand naira recharge card b4 I will do dat.
Pm me if u concur.
grin grin Sent u a pm already.
Oya come and vote nah before the voting ends.
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by sandrannna(f): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
snadguy007:
grin grin
Sent u a pm already.

Oya come and vote nah before the voting ends.

I replied u already.
Re: Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
sinaj and farano dserv to b on dat list.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need The Services Of A Call Girl For A Friend Coming To Town (lagos): / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.