Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

GOBE!!! University Girl Threatens To Release S€x Tape With Footballer Asamoah Gy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GOBE!!! University Girl Threatens To Release S€x Tape With Footballer Asamoah Gy (587 Views)

I Need Your Advice, My Girl Threatens To Quit.. / Girl Threatens To Sell Her Body Just To Raise N15,000 / Girl Threatens To Waste Any Girl That Comes Near Her Guy After Giving Her A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOBE!!! University Girl Threatens To Release S€x Tape With Footballer Asamoah Gy by 9gofficial: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2015

Ghanaian Football Star, Asamoah Gyan is in the middle of a scandal currently. A university student named Sarah Kwabla claims she.....

READ MORE HERE...
Re: GOBE!!! University Girl Threatens To Release S€x Tape With Footballer Asamoah Gy by stargem123: 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
First to comment and first comment on NL
Re: GOBE!!! University Girl Threatens To Release S€x Tape With Footballer Asamoah Gy by importexpert(m): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
guy na gobe be that
Re: GOBE!!! University Girl Threatens To Release S€x Tape With Footballer Asamoah Gy by lizwot14(m): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
who send am she wan kill ha sef? grin
Re: GOBE!!! University Girl Threatens To Release S€x Tape With Footballer Asamoah Gy by sinaj(f): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
4uck it!!!

Sarah? undecided

daz my name angry
Re: GOBE!!! University Girl Threatens To Release S€x Tape With Footballer Asamoah Gy by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
What is d big deal abeg undecided na today guys dey yansh girls?sarah should go&siddon biko cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Have I Made The Right Decision About Her? / Help.... Going To Visit My In-laws / Birth Control Pills Should Be Made For Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.