Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read (2926 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy / Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by grand2nery: 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
BrownGarri © 2015

The choices we make determines our fate in life. We all know that, but some how we allow ourselves make many wrong choices that affect us deeply. Maybe many of us are generally fickle or we are just recklessly adventurous. Whatever the case maybe, we learn from our mistakes and sometimes we live to regret it.

I remember my dad of blessed memory, how he always made sure I got what I wanted. I wasn’t spoilt, I am a very modest person, but most of my needs from him were always provided. His death changed everything, I was too unprepared for his demise. I was too vulnerable to be fatherless.

Before I lost my dad, while I was in the University, life was good. I had my own apartment as a fresher, my room was stuffed with provisions and food stuffs. Most times I took care of Lanre my boyfriend, providing him meals, money and sometimes his laundry. He was my first love, we were lovers since secondary school.

Life was very tough for Lanre, he was from a very poor home and his uncle has been responsible for his education. I took the liberty of being there for him at all cost, for I loved him so much. Several occasions I lied to my dad, just to get money so I can share with Lanre. It was my joy to see him satisfied. I remembered when he begged me. “Seun, Please I need a laptop.” That was what changed everything.

I went out of my way to get him the laptop. Getting the laptop wasn’t the problem, the problem was his intensions for having the laptop. I was hoping it was for educational purpose, only to realize he needed it for yahoo yahoo (Scam, 419). He had to open up to me. He said. “Seun, you know my uncle refused to pay this sessions tuition fee and I know what you did to get that done. I got nobody but you Seun but I need to be productive.”
I said to him. “Lanre, I am not complaining, together we can pull this through.”
He then said. “Seun, I am the man here and I am not always comfortable depending solely on you. I need to fend for myself.”
I asked him. “So how do you want to do that? Do you want to learn information technology?”
He said. “No dear. I need to start doing yahoo yahoo. Hakeem just bought a car, Dele that was a church rat some few months ago is now one of the richest boy in my department. I am smarter than those guys and I know I can make more cash than them.”
I then said. “Oh no Lanre, No please. I can tell my dad about your situation. He could be of help.”
He said. “Don’t be ridiculous Seun, your dad will even come between us. I have made up my mind and I need you to support me or do you expect me to join cult? and be robbing? is it better?”
I then said. “No please Lanre, God forbid. Don’t even think of that. I will support you.”

I was very confused at that moment. I knew he was stubborn and once he makes up his mind on something, there’s no going back. I had no choice than to support him. Prior to that, he had already moved in with me. We were living together and managing the little we had.

I had to provide him some cash so he could use for browsing at the cyber cafe. He spent at least 5 hours everyday. What bothered me most was the fact that he stopped going for classes. So I did my bit in reaching out to his coursemates and making photocopies of notes for him.

After 2 weeks he got his first maga (Victim). He wanted me to impersonate him when ever the maga called. He even had to make me have phone intimacy with him. It was awful, I had no choice than to support him. Some few days later the maga sent $500. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I was happy for Lanre. He bought me some clothes and shoes, then he payed some of his lecturers so they could pass him.

After about a month, Lanre started earning lots of cash, he had about 4 victims sending him Dollars frequently. So he came to me and said. “Seun, I am thinking of buying a car, what do you think?”
I said.”Come on Lanre, don’t be vague. I think you should save up, you know you still have 2 years more in school. You could buy a piece of land instead.”
He then said. “Okay dear thanx for your advice.”

The following week I saw clean car parked outside my apartment. Lanre was in, with his friends. They were drinking and dancing. Lanre then said. “Seun baby, here’s our new ride.”
I was so disappointed. I couldn’t hide my feelings at all. I just wore a fake smile and and I left them.

Lanre started acting strange, keeping out late and spending so much time with his new found friends. One sunday I decided to talk to him. I said. “Lanre, I don’t like the company you keep, those guys were nowhere to be found when things were tough for you. Now they are your best friends.”
Next thing Lanre shouted at me. “Shut the Bleep up woman!!”
I was hurt. He had never yelled at me before. I started to shed tears right there. He looked at me and was touched. He then came towards me with an embrace and said. “Seun, please forgive me. I don’t know what came over me.”
He then said. “Sweety, I was thinking we should move out from this area. Let’s go to the creme dela creme place in town. What do you think?”
I knew I couldn’t object his decisions, Lanre had changed to become someone else. I then said. “Anything you want. Since the rent will be expiring next month. You are the man.........

To continue this story please click http://www.browngarri.com/between-love-aristo-marriage/
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by Tapout(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
well, when ur ready to post the whole story here, just mention me, I'll come back n start reading..
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by grand2nery: 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Tapout:
well, when ur ready to post the whole story here, just mention me, I'll come back n start reading..

no p my good sir
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by chudidonas(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
And Sean has had several abortions for Lanre right?... Waiting for the rest of the story.
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by MicroBox: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
guy come and continue.... me dey kampe
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by grand2nery: 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
chudidonas:
And Sean has had several abortions for Lanre right?... Waiting for the rest of the story.

lol I hear
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by grand2nery: 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
MicroBox:
guy come and continue.... me dey kampe

oya now
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by grand2nery: 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
angry
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by grand2nery: 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
cheesy lovely night
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by grand2nery: 12:25am On Jun 26, 2015
cheesy
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by grand2nery: 7:36am On Jun 26, 2015
good morning guys
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by grand2nery: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2015
good morning
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by grand2nery: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2015
hiya
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by grand2nery: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
beautiful evening
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by riddler4real(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
lovely write up
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by riddler4real(m): 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
riddler4real:
lovely write up
true
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
riddler4real:
true

Lol! Do you need a hand blowing your own trumpet? grin
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by riddler4real(m): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol! Do you need a hand blowing your own trumpet? grin

yes darling I need more than a hand grin
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by riddler4real(m): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
true
riddler4real:

Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by riddler4real(m): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
true
riddler4real:

very intersting
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by riddler4real(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
riddler4real:
true very intersting
beautiful night
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by riddler4real(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
riddler4real:

beautiful night
wassup
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by riddler4real(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
riddler4real:
wassup
check this out
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by riddler4real(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
riddler4real:
wassup
true
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by riddler4real(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
riddler4real:
true
smiles
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by riddler4real(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
riddler4real:
smiles
hello
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by riddler4real(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
riddler4real:
smiles
cheesy
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by Kennycool1: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
nice 1, mention my name when you complete the storypls, its normal to read
Re: A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read by riddler4real(m): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
riddler4real:
cheesy
hiya g

(1) (Reply)

What Women Go Through To Please A Man!!! / Ladies, 8 Ways To Be Beautiful Without Makeup / Do I Look Like A Witch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.