Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Obama To Host Buhari July 20 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama To Host Buhari July 20 (16904 Views)

Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days / BREAKING-Obama To Host Buhari July 20-Yahoo News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
dealerx:
I want the incumbent president to be watchful of this so called western world, there interest in nig is getting suspicious
You make sense. However, no nation exists on its own. I'm not afraid because I know that we don't have a timid President. Besides, of all the leaders we've had in the past 25 years, I bet only IBB understands international diplomacy better than Mr. Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by DONSMITH123(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
yorke1:
I just hope this duara dullard is not going to make another blunder as he did with the West Germany

Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
It will be easier for the Katsina Illiterate to locate West Gemini from there

1 Like

Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by Maintech: 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
nnafather:
Onye nkwuari...Please, let him go with an interpreter before he disgraces us again.

you need to go back to coma... seems you have not fully recovered from the shock of losing the election. Biafra[s][/s] Biafuru aturu

1 Like

Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by Jessewizy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
President Buhari the west German, fear don dey catch me o, baba abeg no mention USSR 4 there o grin grin
O ti mu dogo Yaro

1 Like

Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
We have a Clown-in-Power that prioritise travelling around the world to take orders from his real Ogas in London, West Germany and USA. He has no economic policy in place. The country has no direction but baba is touring.

We don enta one chance!

1 Like

Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
Dining with the devil is dangerous
Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by Guyman02: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
babardos70:
Can somebody name the investment USA and UK has in Nigeria. BUHARI should go to CHINA, INDIA, SINGAPORE and RUSSIA who are ready to invest their physical cash in Nigeria and create employment and not people that creates WAR up and down. Even almost all UK companies have been bought by Germany, India and china. ROLLS ROYCE is gone, Jargua Land Rover is gone and all of there other companies are already privatised. They can only sell Arms. That is why they create WAR all over the WORLD.
Imagine in this 21st century UK doesn't have high speed rail and they still contemplating of building one for 2030. while JAPAN is already using the Bullet type which ir regarded as the fastest in the WORLD. UK and US does not have anything to offer Nigeria.
If not for Electricity and security, American and USA are not better than Nigeria.

Good view. The West apart from Germany is broke and wars are scarce thats why they want to lure Russia into an arms race to boost their economy and encourage the fighting in Ukraine and Saudi continuous bombing of Yemen to replenish their bomb stock.
Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by yorke1: 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=35142161][/quote]

Na by force. Go hug transformer.
Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by DONSMITH123(m): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
yorke1:

Na by force. Go hug transformer.

Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by Abbey01: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
hnmmmmm may God help Nigeria o!
Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by DONSMITH123(m): 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
It will be easier for the Katsina Illiterate to locate West Gemini from there

haba.....why the hate?
Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by CoolAmbience(m): 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
mcmbonu:

Why did people are not happy with government of buhari?

This must be a quote by a master of English language.. Una nor go kill me for Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by DONSMITH123(m): 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Abbey01:
hnmmmmm may God help Nigeria o!

amen.....
Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by JAMANZE: 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
Why dont obama visit Nigeria since that is now a measure for some of you to know a good president. For me unless America start buying our oil legally again i wil stil hold them reponsible for suporting crude oil bunkering in niger delta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
Maintech:

you need to go back to coma... seems you have not fully recovered from the shock of losing the election. Biafra[s][/s] Biafuru aturu

Drunk oke mkpi. I guess you have missed your medication.

1 Like

Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by CriticalThought: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What Jonathan Goodluck Ebele, PhD could not achieve in six years. The US President H.E Barack Obama visited Ghana when Jonathan resumed office and skipped Nigeria. He later sent Mrs. Hilary Clinton to condole..console him for that......

- I am happy for Raji Fashola
- I am happy for Kayode Fayemi, PhD
- I am happy for Aisha Buhari & all CHANGE women.

Now, the important files to carry for this trip:-

1. Request for clarification on Kashamu's case.
2. Request for assistance in training Nigerian troops in fighting Boko Haram and new group in Kebbi
3. Request for Jonathan's ally in the US and his corrupt collaborators.
4. Dossier of Nigerians current and past public officials and their loots in USA.
5. Request for visa on arrival for all Nigerians irrespective of age, race or class.
6. Request for assistance in repatriation of stolen loots from crude oil transactions/ proceeds.
7. Request for bailing out some small states owing workers salary by negotiating financial assistance with banks.
8. Negotiating exchange rate for $1 - N1 by October 2015.
9. Encouraging US investors to invest directly in Nigeria in all sectors of economy especially in IT.
10. Encouraging US investors to invest in railway, bridges and power.

White House straight ..........................................no stoppingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg grin

Exchange rate is not set by negotiation
Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by beyoncausme: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
nice one...

1 Like

Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by manny4life(m): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What Jonathan Goodluck Ebele, PhD could not achieve in six years. The US President H.E Barack Obama visited Ghana when Jonathan resumed office and skipped Nigeria. He later sent Mrs. Hilary Clinton to condole..console him for that......

- I am happy for Raji Fashola
- I am happy for Kayode Fayemi, PhD
- I am happy for Aisha Buhari & all CHANGE women.

Now, the important files to carry for this trip:-

1. Request for clarification on Kashamu's case.
2. Request for assistance in training Nigerian troops in fighting Boko Haram and new group in Kebbi
3. Request for Jonathan's ally in the US and his corrupt collaborators.
4. Dossier of Nigerians current and past public officials and their loots in USA.
5. Request for visa on arrival for all Nigerians irrespective of age, race or class.
6. Request for assistance in repatriation of stolen loots from crude oil transactions/ proceeds.
7. Request for bailing out some small states owing workers salary by negotiating financial assistance with banks.
8. Negotiating exchange rate for $1 - N1 by October 2015.
9. Encouraging US investors to invest directly in Nigeria in all sectors of economy especially in IT.
10. Encouraging US investors to invest in railway, bridges and power.

White House straight ..........................................no stoppingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg grin

So a U.S. President inviting another president, yet a Nigerian president is an achievement? I pity my fellow Nigerians because Nigeria through Buhari has become a puppet of the U.S., I hope you'll say the same thing when it hits the fan.

2 Likes

Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by Jessewizy(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
barcanista:
We have a Clown-in-Power that prioritise travelling around the world to take orders from his real Ogas in London, West Germany and USA. He has no economic policy in place. The country has no direction but baba is touring.

We don enta one chance!
Around the world in 80 days grin

1 Like

Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by chynergy1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin
anonimi:
Yet another travel for our minister of TOURISM aka Paparazzi president of NO direction. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2554105_meme0627628374_jpeg3e5340169a11db7d4a40dccddcedf336

honestly, this picture looks so pathetic... grin grin grin grin

abeg we no wan hear this:
prime minister of washington,
the president of england,
the prime minister south africa;
all other protocols observed,.........

abeg ooooo enough of this blunder, baba save our face ooooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by ApexTitan(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
babardos70:
Can somebody name the investment USA and UK has in Nigeria. BUHARI should go to CHINA, INDIA, SINGAPORE and RUSSIA who are ready to invest their physical cash in Nigeria and create employment and not people that creates WAR up and down. Even almost all UK companies have been bought by Germany, India and china. ROLLS ROYCE is gone, Jargua Land Rover is gone and all of there other companies are already privatised. They can only sell Arms. That is why they create WAR all over the WORLD.
Imagine in this 21st century UK doesn't have high speed rail and they still contemplating of building one for 2030. while JAPAN is already using the Bullet type which ir regarded as the fastest in the WORLD. UK and US does not have anything to offer Nigeria.
If not for Electricity and security, American and USA are not better than Nigeria.

A few American companies in Nigeria:

Mobil
Chevron
Baker Hughes
KFC
Microsoft
Oracle
Google
General Electric

... And British companies
Royal Dutch Shell. ( partly british)
British American Tobacco (partly British)
British Gas

I named these companies right from memory without consulting any references . I'm sure there are many many more if I bother to look them up.

Obviously you don't know what you are talking about when you ask what interests do these countries have in Nigeria. Those companies not only collectively employ thousands of Nigerians but pay a significant amount of tax that constitutes the source of revenue for the Nigerian government. The UK and the US are currently one of Nigeria's largest trading partners with financial commitments that run into billions of dollars.

You have succeeded in displaying an abysmal level of ignorance publicly just because of the juvenile desire to criticise.
Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
Jessewizy:

Around the world in 80 days grin
grin grin grin
Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by vigasimple(m): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
We have said it number without times that you cannot give what you don't have.

Buhari May have served as a military head of state but leading Nigeria is well above his paygrade.

Charity also begins at home. The world is looking at a man who hasn't set the ball of governance in motion and clearly is not even sure where to start from.

His qualification for the office of President is because he is a born to rule Fulani man. Period.

Imagine a President Fashola on the world stage. Leaderships is different from been able to manage 150 cows.

Senate has been adjourned to 21st July. Fasting is here. So in all probabilities, there will be no ministers in place until at least end of July or close to 100 days of the life of this government which is 1/16th of the total life of the government. 2019 Elections will start in about 18months.

Buhari just want to be Photo President without any responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
Why can't Obama visit Nigeria?
Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by MakeMoves: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
anonimi:
Yet another travel for our minister of TOURISM aka Paparazzi president of NO direction. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2554105_meme0627628374_jpeg3e5340169a11db7d4a40dccddcedf336

You missed the point!

1 Like

Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by Ybnm4life(m): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
E doon dey go again, Alarinka abgaye... No be your fault shar o, nah the fulani trait dey manifest irtself for em body...
Fulanis no dey stay one place before especially em tribe The Borroros... Remember say no be cattle u dey lead o.
Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by DONSMITH123(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ybnm4life:
E doon dey go again, Alarinka abgaye... No be your fault shar o, nah the fulani trait dey manifest irtself for em body...
Fulanis no dey stay one place before especially em tribe The Borroros... Remember say no be cattle u dey lead o.

Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by ideylaff: 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
dealerx:
I want the incumbent president to be watchful of this so called western world, there interest in nig is getting suspicious

We like to fool ourselves sha. What do we have . What ?

Unless we have outer house kept neat and tidy, we will forever need the western world, moreover no country is an island

I remember George Bush visiting China to tell them to slow down on their products and manufacturing as it was killing the U.S. Trade

In our own case, Yankee has stopped buying our oil that we used as bargaining chip before

So really we need them more than they need us if you look at things intrinsicly ooo

Let's nit flex when we are not at the level of flexing

We are an import dependent a economy and we keep making noise as if our cheap oil is work anything these days

So lol LOL
Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by ideylaff: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
manny4life:

So a U.S. President inviting another president, yet a Nigerian president is an achievement? I pity my fellow Nigerians because Nigeria through Buhari has become a puppet of the U.S., I hope you'll say the same thing when it hits the fan.

We like to fool ourselves sha. What do we have . What ?

Unless we have outer house kept neat and tidy, we will forever need the western world, moreover no country is an island

I remember George Bush visiting China to tell them to slow down on their products and manufacturing as it was killing the U.S. Trade

In our own case, Yankee has stopped buying our oil that we used as bargaining chip before

So really we need them more than they need us if you look at things intrinsicly ooo

Let's nit flex when we are not at the level of flexing

We are an import dependent a economy and we keep making noise as if our cheap oil is work anything these days

So lol LOL
Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by sinizia: 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
BlackPeni5:
Flexing President...with the way things are going, PMB is likely going to break Obasanjo's record on international gallivanting and globe trotting.

I wonder if he is leading Nigeria or the international community.
Re: Obama To Host Buhari July 20 by DONSMITH123(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
datguru:
If I talk what is on my mind now, the mods will ban me and all of you will quote me uselessly, so no need.

LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS / Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule / Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.