Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx (10793 Views)

Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. / Combine This Two Natural Plants And She Will Beg You To Reach Jerusalem / 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You To Do It ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by sotasty(f): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
great664:
Wow, you so crazy and i like it. Mostly, considering how well I motivate him to do more!

Yea I love "NAWTI' Girls grin grin grin

My question is why not??. there are several advantages to having a slave partner. for one he will NEVER cheat. trust me.
All he wants is me and he's addicted to my punishments,he drinks me and needs me all the time.He's in cuffs or in a cage most times anyways.
He is happy doing EVERYTHING i say which makes me happy. outside the apartment, everything is what society calls normal.
The truth is that most men would say yes to kim kardashian requesting them to be her toilet.
Kanye licks her ass in cars,restaurant restrooms, etc and that doesnt stop him from making his millions so tell me, whose life is better than her's??

Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by great664(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
sotasty:

My question is why not??. there are several advantages to having a slave partner. for one he will NEVER cheat. trust me.
All he wants is me and he's addicted to my punishments,he drinks me and needs me all the time.He's in cuffs or in a cage most times anyways.
He is happy doing EVERYTHING i say which makes me happy. outside the apartment, everything is what society calls normal.
The truth is that most men would say yes to kim kardashian requesting them to be her toilet.
Kanye licks her ass in cars,restaurant restrooms, etc and that doesnt stop him from making his millions so tell me, whose life is better than her's??
it all depends on where we are brought up and the mentality we have as Africans but that is gradual changing.
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by kcid(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sotasty I want to Bleep u
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by sotasty(f): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
kcid:
No thanks.
i'll have other uses for you though and trust me, you'll love it.

Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by Mcslize: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Guys let me make something clear to u all.

Don't mind what ladies say. They don't know what they want. We r guys & our thinking differ frm ladies thinking.

We as guys think logically but ladies think with their emotion.

A lady will say she want a tall , good looking caring guy that will pamper her & shower her lots of love. When God finally grant her wish by meeting such a caring guy who will go all day pampering her , she will get bored along the way and see the guy as boring and uninteresting.

What does that tells u as a guy?

Simply put ladies don't know what they want.

Now another guy may meet such a lady who act so confidently and authoritative. This particular guy take the lead. He makes the decision without seeking the lady consent. He doesn't allow himself to be pushed like a puppy by the lady. He reprimand her whenever she does something wrong and show off his masculine characters. He doesn't hesitate to shout at her when she misbehave. Those are the things that built attraction in a lady nothing else. She will see the guy as the one in control. A gal will treat u base on the amount of power u place under her. If u get too relaxed trying to be Mr nice to her too often she will kick ur Ars and make do with the next authoritative guy. When I mean authoritative we ain't talking of being rude here. Being authoritative means u act as a man (a cammander ) and she will follow suit.

My brothers in the Lord I tell u that same lady who claimed she like caring guys who will pamper her and show her much care will stil be the same lady that will fall crazily in luv with the second guy why?

Because if u act like a woman to a woman she will loose interest in u as a guy. You can't act like a puppy to a gal and expect her to fall in luv wit u. Be the one in control. If a lady tells u she likes a guy she can control thats a big fat lie cuz ladies in d real sense don't feel attracted to guys that they can keep under their armpit and order around like puppy.

Be that Alpha male.
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by sotasty(f): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
remove the picture.

You, Face reality

Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
sotasty:

You, Face reality
angry
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by sotasty(f): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
angry

Dont need to see ur angry face.
if u belonged to me, you'll bury it here:

and as far as you're a man, if you taste me, you will serve me.
im bootylicious and it comes with that, ok? lol

Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
sotasty:

Dont need to see ur angry face.
if u belonged to me, you'll bury it here:

and as far as you're a man, if you taste me, you will serve me.
im bootylicious and it comes with that, ok? lol
it doesn't belong to you tongue tongue
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by sotasty(f): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
it doesn't belong to you tongue tongue
Dont worry,when you find your teen queen it will belong to her.
as long as you are enslaved by a woman as men should be, im fine with it, ok?

Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
sotasty:

Dont worry,when you find your teen queen it will belong to her.
as long as you are enslaved by a woman as men should be, im fine with it, ok?
LOL, actually, it will be the other way around. grin
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by sotasty(f): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
LOL, actually, it will be the other way around. grin

You are all foot stools and playthings.
the sooner you know your place the sooner you start to enjoy it.
You may be to young to know.
take care.

Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
sotasty:

You are all foot stools and playthings.
the sooner you know your place the sooner you start to enjoy it.
You may be to young to know.
take care.
I think not.

proof that you guys are the slaves here.
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by czarr(m): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
sotasty:
My man begs to eat my hole.
i let him, as a reward for gifts.
when the gifts are not so good,he gets toes,soles and whipping.
I gradually led him deep into slavery.
a girl's dream is to have her man under her spell.
it brings serenity,obedience and calm in the home.
clap for yourself, iranu!!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by czarr(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
AsanwaKC:
very true....we are too delicate treat us with great caution.
na delicate girls dey pour pple acid?
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by czarr(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
jrerico1:
that should be Sydney Capri and mandingo
..boss I hail ooo!!
U dey direct?
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by sotasty(f): 4:58am On Jun 30, 2015
czarr:
clap for yourself, iranu!!!
when i come back from clubbing with my girls, you lick me before i soak in a bath ok?

Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by sotasty(f): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Teempakguy:
I think not.

Advantages of a slave husband:

You will have fun
You dont need an extra room. he lives in ur cage
you dont need a restroom. he is the rest room
You dont waste feeding money on him; you just eat to your fill and well...he loves ur dumps especially when there's a lot of it...thick and long.
you wont buy toilet paper. his tongue is the most natural self cleaning toilet paper that fits a female's crack so well when it slides up and down there there and also when it digs and circles.
i will always have a slave as long as im boolylicious.period.
you will eat me. you will have ur food and drink after my body has processed it.
that is what i want of you and you have no choice because i like loading you.
it makes me feel like a goddess which i am to you.

Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by sotasty(f): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Teempakguy:
I think not.

girls do such for money.
men actually pay to be restrooms.
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by tchino26(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
sotasty:
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by tchino26(m): 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
psalmmycapo:
HI.....im new here yall
ure wlc
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by tchino26(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
got it
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by dasrackhor(m): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
sotasty:
My man begs to eat my hole. i let him, as a reward for gifts. when the gifts are not so good,he gets toes,soles and whipping. I gradually led him deep into slavery. a girl's dream is to have her man under her spell. it brings serenity,obedience and calm in the home.
remove dat pics.....
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by tchino26(m): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
kcid:
R u dat raw?
kcid:
R u dat raw?
kcid:
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by ruby360: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
sotasty:

Lol..Nice pics and pictures

[b]GET The 16 function Super Rabbit Vib.rator [/b]takes a familiar favorite and amps up the pleasuring power with lots of sexy features. This will make you scream and orgasm in 5 minutes or your money back guaranteed! Get those heavenly feeling and sensation you have always wanted.

Vib.rator measures 7" long and 1.5" wide
Classic rabbit ear clitoral stimulation
Flexible, soft jelly material
Light Up, Independent, 16 Function Controls
Shaft has spinning beads for added stimulation
Great for beginner, intermediate and advanced intimacy gadget users
Waterproof vibbrator for bath and shower play
Requires 3 AA batteries, sold separately

The super soft jelly material bends and flexes with your body while still being firm enough to please. The seven inch shaft is capped with a plush joystick head tip for shiver-inducing sensations. Special raised ripples near the top of the Romance-Machine add the perfect touch before the seven rows of erotically spinning beads begin; these sensual beads are mounted to ensure smooth and uninterrupted enjoyment, and cover most of the shaft to massage both inner and outer labia.

AVAILABLE FOR SALES

ALSO DISTRIBUTORS WANTED

BULLET VIBBRATOR =N6000 (DISCOUNT PRICE)

CALL 08125995807
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by Catalyst4real: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Check out a Shared Experience
[ErotiĀ¢]My Sexcapades with the Girl Next Door
http://catalyst4real.com/my-sexcapades-with-the-girl-nextdoor/
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2018
Mcslize:
Guys let me make something clear to u all.

Don't mind what ladies say. They don't know what they want. We r guys & our thinking differ frm ladies thinking.

We as guys think logically but ladies think with their emotion.

A lady will say she want a tall , good looking caring guy that will pamper her & shower her lots of love. When God finally grant her wish by meeting such a caring guy who will go all day pampering her , she will get bored along the way and see the guy as boring and uninteresting.

What does that tells u as a guy?

Simply put ladies don't know what they want.

Now another guy may meet such a lady who act so confidently and authoritative. This particular guy take the lead. He makes the decision without seeking the lady consent. He doesn't allow himself to be pushed like a puppy by the lady. He reprimand her whenever she does something wrong and show off his masculine characters. He doesn't hesitate to shout at her when she misbehave. Those are the things that built attraction in a lady nothing else. She will see the guy as the one in control. A gal will treat u base on the amount of power u place under her. If u get too relaxed trying to be Mr nice to her too often she will kick ur Ars and make do with the next authoritative guy. When I mean authoritative we ain't talking of being rude here. Being authoritative means u act as a man (a cammander ) and she will follow suit.

My brothers in the Lord I tell u that same lady who claimed she like caring guys who will pamper her and show her much care will stil be the same lady that will fall crazily in luv with the second guy why?

Because if u act like a woman to a woman she will loose interest in u as a guy. You can't act like a puppy to a gal and expect her to fall in luv wit u. Be the one in control. If a lady tells u she likes a guy she can control thats a big fat lie cuz ladies in d real sense don't feel attracted to guys that they can keep under their armpit and order around like puppy.

Be that Alpha male.

Im Australian my man is nigerian n most Australian girls like to control their men n do so but not me. Not my nigerian man cosbi think his so sexy and i dnt mind him being the boss its sexy asf. And i admit sometimes im a lil naughty just cos his so sexy wen he gets a little mad at me n bosses me around n tells me off. Lol. Dats why he loves me for real. Plus i love him unconditionally and am loyal n faithful n wanna make him happy.
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by Mcslize: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
Missyford31:

Im Australian my man is nigerian n most Australian girls like to control their men n do so but not me. Not my nigerian man cosbi think his so sexy and i dnt mind him being the boss its sexy asf. And i admit sometimes im a lil naughty just cos his so sexy wen he gets a little mad at me n bosses me around n tells me off. Lol. Dats why he loves me for real. Plus i love him unconditionally and am loyal n faithful n wanna make him happy.

That's it! When a man act manly before his partner, it looks quite sexy. That's the attraction. Sometimes a man just need to be the man. I don't find it pleasing for a woman to be controlling a man cuz it is a taboo here in Nigeria. A woman should be obedient to her man. That's the command from above . And if I happen to date a lady that will be bossing me around like a puppy and always trying to be the head of the family instead of me the man, I won't mind calling such a relationship off. Many women in the western world but not all are fond of wanting to control their men which is not good. Unlike you, you do not fall into that group. That kind of act even goes against the call from above for women to be obedient to their men.

I will be relocating to Australia on a PR visa in a few years time as I am already making preparation. But one of my major concern is whether to marry here before relocating or marry a westerner. The decision is quite hard as I hear a lot about Westerner women controlling their men which doesn't go well with me. But in all, I leave that to nature to decide.

1 Like

Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2018
Mcslize:

That's it! When a man act manly before his partner, it looks quite sexy. That's the attraction. Sometimes a man just need to be the man. I don't find it pleasing for a woman to be controlling a man cuz it is a taboo here in Nigeria. A woman should be obedient to her man. That's the command from above . And if I happen to date a lady that will be bossing me around like a puppy and always trying to be the head of the family instead of me the man, I won't mind calling such a relationship off. Many women in the western world but not all are fond of wanting to control their men which is not good. Unlike you, you do not fall into that group. That kind of act even goes against the call from above for women to be obedient to their men.

I will be relocating to Australia on a PR visa in a few years time as I am already making preparation. But one of my major concern is whether to marry here before relocating or marry a westerner. The decision is quite hard as I hear a lot about Westerner women controlling their men which doesn't go well with me. But in all, I leave that to nature to decide.

Yeah alot of women can be like that here. U need find the right one i guess. I dnt mind my man being the boss i think its sexy n its how it should be. Im not sure how u will find someone maybe fb or badoo? I met my man on fb but we both shut ours dwn and dnt do social media thing cos is just drama and trouble making shit. Theres alota fake ppl so be careful if u meet ppl online. If u ask me australia is the best country in the world. It has poblems too but nothing much other than drug addicts n alcoholics etc. We have medicare we have centrelink so we get money and nedical treatment from the gvt free if we dnt have a job and theres alot of work in the mining industry u should google it. U can make thousands per month mining. Especially if u do overtime and weekend work and such. Its safer here and better than the usa. I dnt see any of my friends much plus theyre all either in relationships or drug dependent to offer to set u up with one of them. Alot of ppl have asked me from over there but i dnt know anyone decent enuff. The only problem i have with my man is the distance it drives me crazy as its ben two years n we have no way to be together yet. Money is tight asf. But god will see us thru and he will u too. Badoo is dating site u may find an aussie on there. And if u find the right girl sge most likely wnt mind the kinda relationship we was talkin bout if u are faithful n treat her well. It shouldnt be too hard finding an aussie girl...nigerian men are hot and that accent...damnnnn.
Re: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2018
Mcslize:

I dont mind if my man went to his friends or out with them n such as long as his faithful and loyal i will love n obey him til i die. Alot of women here are controlling n will kick u out if u fight n stuff so yeah be careful n get to know the girls before u come here n invest in a relationship or marraige n life here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. / What Makes A Lady Beautiful? / Meet Liquorose, Maria & Nini. The Ladies With The Biggest B00bs In Bbnaija 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.