Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... (3107 Views)

Many Buharists Aren’t Progressives But Opportunists – Shehu Sani / El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by MizMyColi(f): 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
There's something I've been thinking of lately.

When that man raised a placard to say that the party is supreme, even in a setting where the participants based on their varying composition and Ideologies, are supposed to exercise a level of autonomy,

I am confused here...

Are they trying to say that the will of the god fathers is supreme?
Who/what exactly constitutes the supremacy of a party?

Anyone please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
HzRF:
Mehn I just dey Laff here One apc member for my Syd Don dey vex
cheesy what was he expecting before?
Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by likata: 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
saraki making my day like craze.
what goes around comes around.
you cant plant corn and expect to harvest yam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
There's something I've been thinking of lately.

When that man raised a placard to say that the party is supreme, even in a setting where the participants based on their varying composition and Ideologies, are supposed to exercise a level of autonomy,

I am confused here...

Are they trying to say that the will of the god fathers is supreme?
Who/what exactly constitutes the supremacy of a party?

Anyone please?

Ask them so where's the masses in the picture?... Who's the party here?...What is imposition if not this?...If folks from different political parties cannot be allowed to elect their own leaders freely without interference?...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by vivalavida(m): 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
U go fear change naaa.

Anything that will cause the destruction of this evil party z ok by me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
likata:
saraki making my day like craze. what goes around comes around. you cant plant corn and expect to harvest yam.
Your second statement is the koko bro
Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
vivalavida:
U go fear change naaa.

Anything that will cause the destruction of this evil party z ok by me

Pray they don't drag us(masses) along via national crisis...
Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by major466(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
APC people are simply reaping what they planted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by HzRF(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesy what was he expecting before?
He's one of those Yeye pple dat that think Tinubu can roll at Abuja Lyk he's doing in SW expecially in lagos, osun Nd oyo

Dem never knw another version of Fayose Don Sidon expecting him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
ddami:
No Wonder Buhari has not brought out ministerial list...DAT one will be a shocker because I know dey will kill deirselves on DAT one.......NASS, House of Reps are in serious need of WAI....
meanwhile am waiting 4
BEN BRUCE who just wants to make common sense 2 come and explain what happened on Twitter......

Let him be able to select the nucleus of his administration which is SGF and his Chief of Staff...Believe me, the strange forces that brought him are holding him down...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
HzRF:

He's one of those Yeye pple dat that think Tinubu can roll at Abuja Lyk he's doing in SW expecially in lagos, osun Nd oyo

Dem never knw another version of Fayose Don Sidon expecting him

Just can't stop loving him and his style...
Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
ECOTERRORS:
APC blew this out of proportion when they knew that there are a lot of Godfathers there that want their voice heard.

The APC NASS are wary of oyegun because he is an aPpendage of Tinubu so they don't want power to reside in bourdillon

The North also are fighting the Tinubu factor also because they don't want a situation where tHey will be controlled by a Southerner cos they belive in their own political sagacity.

PDP NASS members are also happy because this is *Karma* that came @ dawn so they had to throw their weight behind the enemy of their enemy

The solution is for the beaten cabal to stand down and concede defeat so that peace can reign and PMB can focus on his job of making 1 dollar to equal 1 naira in West Germany

Finally APC should ask whynotthetruth to be accepted before firefire consume them while drinking serveusnape in barcanista sorry west germany

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
APC blew this out of proportion when they knew that there are a lot of Godfathers there that want their voice heard.

The APC NASS are wary of oyegun because he is an aPpendage of Tinubu so they don't want power to reside in bourdillon

The North also are fighting the Tinubu factor also because they don't want a situation where tHey will be controlled by a Southerner cos they belive in their own political sagacity.

PDP NASS members are also happy because this is *Karma* that came @ dawn so they had to throw their weight behind the enemy of their enemy

The solution is for the beaten cabal to stand down and concede defeat so that peace can reign and PMB can focus on his job of making 1 dollar to equal 1 naira in West Germany

Finally APC should ask whynotthetruth to be accepted before firefire consume them while drinking SeverusSnape in barcanista sorry west germany

gringringrin I bu machine Ada mara mma... kudos cheesy
Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringrin I bu machine Ada mara mma... kudos cheesy
people have started asking questions about the CHANGE, its never what they bargained for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Firefire(m): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Finally APC should ask whynotthetruth to be accepted before firefire consume them while drinking serveusnape in barcanista sorry west germany

I pity fellow Nigerians waiting for CHANGE. embarassed undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I think APC doesn't want this to go away with the way they are managing it.

How did we get to this stage where propaganda reigned supreme that even respected intellectuals fell for the lies.

The Social media that propel APC to the top will be their achilles heel in daYs to come with people asking questions about the Change.

Me: Francizy, where my change

Francizy: Madam no vex, Change no dey na dearpreye and nigeriavenom wey sit down together I go collect for their hand.

Me: I thought President Buhari don make small denominations to dey abi na CR77 e dey play us abi na oremussanctus he dey pray.

Opiaoku: make I come down with my gf mizmycoli here because I see say CHANGE no dey

gringrin Such as you can only being seen in the camp of the nobles and true patriots cheesy ...love your style
Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
people have started asking questions about the CHANGE, its never what they bargained for.

If Buhari can't successfully make a basic appointment as SGF, and his Chief of Staff; the nucleus of his cabinet...then it is a long walk babe...
Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by tomakint: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Strange bedfellows...just watch when season 2 would unfold...
Whynotthetruth, you still dey sleep cheesy cheesy Season 2 don nearly finish na Season 3 we dey enter so......how you dey bro? APC will finally implode on the longrun this I know for sure. Watch it, 49 members of PDP will soon turn into 69 and APC will start their wailing all over again....in fact, they are still acting like the opposition cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
tomakint:

Whynotthetruth, you still dey sleep cheesy cheesy Season 2 don nearly finish na Season 3 we dey enter so......how you dey bro? APC will finally implode on the longrun this I know for sure. Watch it, 49 members of PDP will soon turn into 69 and APC will start their wailing all over again....in fact, they are still acting like the opposition cheesy cheesy

cheesycheesy I am fine boss...hope you're too?...welcome to drama series where the hunter is being hunted...BTW APC is more prepared for opposition than for leadership as events have shown now...cheesy
Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
lalasticlala and Ishilove...abeg take this to front page for more view and discuss...thanks
Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by opiaoku: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

How did we get to this stage where propaganda reigned supreme that even respected intellectuals fell for the lies.

The Social media that propel APC to the top will be their achilles heel in daYs to come with people asking questions about the Change.

Francizy: Madam no vex, Change no dey na dearpreye and nigeriavenom wey sit down together I go collect for their hand.

Me: I thought President Buhari don make small denominations to dey abi na CR77 e dey play us abi na oremussanctus he dey pray.

Opiaoku: make I come down with my gf mizmycoli here because I see say CHANGE no dey

funny lady

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

no mind that illiterate terrorist burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
opiaoku:

funny lady

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

no mind that illiterate terrorist burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado Buhari

One Man Squad...Odogwu...Nwayokwa cheesycheesy
Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by francizy(m): 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

I scattered my room, went to my neighbours place, searched everywhere but didn't see the change. Maybe the change is inside Tinubu's pocket.. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by HzRF(m): 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Just can't stop loving him and his style...
Nd he be Lyk say no be 1 Fayose dey deal with the opolo eyed yellow teethed fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:21am On Jun 26, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . .a post from a TANOID DULLARD . . . . . .

Still crying...Eyaaa...pele...read my signature perhaps it will console you and provide the needed strength to forge ahead...
Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Still crying...Eyaaa...pele...read my signature perhaps it will console you and provide the needed strength to forge ahead...

. . . . . . . . . .underling, strap your belt, the next four years are going to be loooong for you . . . . . . . . . .tick, the only criers in town are TANOID DULLARDS . . . . . . . . . . . . .dullido protectionist has opened another 'lamentation' thread . . . . . . . . . . .imp, your attention is needed there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . .underling, strap your belt, the next four years are going to be loooong for you . . . . . . . . . .tick, the only criers in town are TANOID DULLARDS . . . . . . . . . . . . .dullido protectionist has opened another 'lamentation' thread . . . . . . . . . . .imp, your attention is needed there.

gringringrin Mr Town crier...kindly lead the way plzzzz
Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 26, 2015
torkaka:

What's wrong with you? You disgust me to no end!!!!
Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2015
dearpreye:

What's wrong with you? You disgust me to no end!!!!

. . . . . . . hey little vomit, hush away . . . . . . . . . .Nigerians were disgusted the past 6 years inhaling the stench from Ebere daft and the TANOID DULLARDS . . . . . . . . . . . .minion, go and back your head goon on that lamentation thread

1 Like

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . hey little vomit, hush away . . . . . . . . . .Nigerians were disgusted the past 6 years inhaling the stench from Ebere daft and the TANOID DULLARDS . . . . . . . . . . . .minion, go and back your head goon on that lamentation thread

Your case is so pathetic. You're simply disgusting. You're sick, man!
Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2015
dearpreye:

Your case is so pathetic. You're simply disgusting. You're sick, man!

. . . . . . . . . .pathetic is the life you live, YOU tick!!!
Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . .pathetic is the life you live, YOU tick!!!

You simply described yourself, bro. You sure need an urgent psychiatric evaluation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good News For All By NCC! / Happy Birthday To A Great Visionary Of Our Time. Governor Nyesom Wike / Buhari's Zero Budgeting Defined By A Smart Student (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.