Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... (3097 Views)

Many Buharists Aren’t Progressives But Opportunists – Shehu Sani / El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
This thread is in response to a thread on homepage that chronicled the lamentations of APC, especially their fronts on Nairaland written by Ngeneukwenu.
https://www.nairaland.com/2404443/after-going-against-partys-directives

Aside enjoying the support of APC members led by Hon. Gbajamila(who coincidentally lost his speakership bid to similar treachery against party decision); as he undermined the interest of his party then, People's Democratic Party(PDP); Sokoto state governor, Alhaji Tambuwal then Speaker House of Reps. was celebrated by President Buhari for undermining his party and adjoining the house for a long recess notwithstanding so many important national issues at stake then. Hear overwhelmed President Bubari; “We will like to thankl Alhaji Aminu Tambuwal for what he did yesterday. We were overwhelmed,” the former head of state said. “And
it was only yesterday I admit that I ask what profession is he and I was told he was a lawyer, I say no wonder. “Taking such a remarkable risk and sending everybody on holidays till December is an achievement.
By now we will be sounding like a broken record about the objective of the APC. Our intention God willing is to secure this country and to efficiently mend it. So God help us.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/170343-buhari-hails-tambuwal-for-dumping-pdp.html

This treacherous outing by Hon. Tambuwal supported by all the powers that be in APC, laid the final blow for the defeat and collapse of PDP at the last election.

Kindly note that APC has hitherto celebrated the defection of the dissident G5 governors as led by Ex.VP Atiku and now Senate President Saraki; who would rather ditch the party than allow party's decision be binding on them.

Suffice it to say that a party like APC including Alhaji Buhari, has no moral right whatsoever to complain or punish offenders bordering on indiscipline and revolt against party decisions having encouraged and eulogized others to revolt against their party(PDP) whenever the party decision does not synchronize with personal interest and ego even if national is jeopardized.

Yes, karma struck earlier than expected...
Cc. Lalasticlala, Ishilove...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by INTROVERT(f): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Kennywills7(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
APC has no moral right
whatsoever to complain or punish offenders
bordering on indiscipline and revolt against
party decisions having encouraged and
eulogized others to revolt against their party
(PDP) whenever the party decision does not
synchronize with personal interest and ego
even if national is jeopardized.-- Best part

On this note, i want APC to settle their disagreements and stop disgracing d entire country
İf they want to show d world their boxing skills, they should look for a boxing ring to do dat & stop turning d national assembly complex to wrestling ground

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by agarawu23(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
Our intention God willing is to secure this country and to efficiently mend it. So God help us.”

this is what we want from you guys not your party wahala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Firefire(m): 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
I am here to read comments only... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
I came with the man above me..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by RICKYMARIO(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
Whatever you sow.....
Their sole aim was to oust pdp(jonathan) and now they've become clueless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by dejavski(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
What goes around comes around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by kay1one2(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by leftyansh: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Karma is sweet when served cold

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by stuff46(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
What will you expect from a Dullard?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
This thread is in response to a thread on homepage that chronicled the lamentations of APC, especially their fronts on Nairaland as written by Ngeneukwenu.

. . . . . . . .a post from a TANOID DULLARD . . . . . .
Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by temitemi1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
The broom don scatter finish ooooooo cheesy grin

PDP shall rise again!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Truckpusher...barcanista...EcoTerrors...SeverusSnape...OremusSanctus...Francizy...Mizmycoli...Passingshot...Dearpreye...Sarahbabyxx...tomakint...HzRF...chukwudi44...ezenwammadu...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Christoskurion: 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
What goes round,comes round. Just that the electorates suffer the consequences. Meanwhile,more and more invitations coming from the international community for an indirect celebration over the chaotic state of our nation. O God of all creation:Direct our noble course:Guide our leaders right:Even,help our youth the truth to know...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth, you have spoken well like the wise man that you are. Let's watch as APC destroy themselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Firefire:
I am here to read comments only... cheesy

Boss...u get boxing kits so? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
leftyansh:
Karma is sweet when served cold

Ya...but it is coming earlier than expected...APC being fed their own poisoned portiontongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by francizy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
Tinubu thinks he's a godfather.. Mtsewww.. Saraki has shown him he's but only a godbrother.. A building erected on a faulty foundation will always be shaky and eventually give way.. APC looking to achieve the feat, "worst political party in world's history"...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
dejavski:
What goes around comes around

Imagine a man teaching kids to set neighbors house on fire because they were provoked...What makes him think same kids would spare his own house when provoked again...That's the fate of APC today albeit at more cost to the electorates...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
francizy:
Tinubu thinks he's a godfather.. Mtsewww.. Saraki has shown him he's but only a godbrother.. A building erected on a faulty foundation will always be shaky and eventually give way.. APC looking to achieve the feat, "worst political party in world's history"...

Strange bedfellows...just watch when season 2 would unfold...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by ERODEDEAST(f): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
Then karma is a West German

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
barcanista:
Whynotthetruth, you have spoken well like the wise man that you are. Let's watch as APC destroy themselves

Just that they are wasting our resources...
Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
No Wonder Buhari has not brought out ministerial list...DAT one will be a shocker because I know dey will kill deirselves on DAT one.......NASS, House of Reps are in serious need of WAI....
meanwhile am waiting 4
BEN BRUCE who just wants to make common sense 2 come and explain what happened on Twitter......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
Its a price to pay for bringing non democratic elements to power
Whynotthetruth:

Just that they are wasting our resources...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by HzRF(m): 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Mehn I just dey Laff here
One apc member for my Syd Don dey vex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
APC blew this out of proportion when they knew that there are a lot of Godfathers there that want their voice heard.

The APC NASS are wary of oyegun because he is an aPpendage of Tinubu so they don't want power to reside in bourdillon

The North also are fighting the Tinubu factor also because they don't want a situation where tHey will be controlled by a Southerner cos they belive in their own political sagacity.

PDP NASS members are also happy because this is *Karma* that came @ dawn so they had to throw their weight behind the enemy of their enemy

The solution is for the beaten cabal to stand down and concede defeat so that peace can reign and PMB can focus on his job of making 1 dollar to equal 1 naira in West Germany

Finally APC should ask whynotthetruth to be accepted before firefire consume them while drinking serveusnape in barcanista sorry west germany

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
I think APC doesn't want this to go away with the way they are managing it.

How did we get to this stage where propaganda reigned supreme that even respected intellectuals fell for the lies.

The Social media that propel APC to the top will be their achilles heel in daYs to come with people asking questions about the Change.

Me: Francizy, where my change

Francizy: Madam no vex, Change no dey na dearpreye and nigeriavenom wey sit down together I go collect for their hand.

Me: I thought President Buhari don make small denominations to dey abi na CR77 e dey play us abi na oremussanctus he dey pray.

Opiaoku: make I come down with my gf mizmycoli here because I see say CHANGE no dey

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by patrickmuf(m): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nice to see folks celebrating mediocrity...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Kennywills7:
APC has no moral right
whatsoever to complain or punish offenders
bordering on indiscipline and revolt against
party decisions having encouraged and
eulogized others to revolt against their party
(PDP) whenever the party decision does not
synchronize with personal interest and ego
even if national is jeopardized.-- Best part

On this note, i want APC to settle their disagreements and stop disgracing d entire country
İf they want to show d world their boxing skills, they should look for a boxing ring to do dat & stop turning d national assembly complex to wrestling ground

The bolded may not be easily possible noting that they made up of power hungry guys, whose ambitions unfortunately can't wait even if the nation burns...
Re: All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
patrickmuf:
Nice to see folks celebrating mediocrity...
Did you even read to understand anything here from topic to body of the essay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost / Brief Biography Of President Muhammadu Buhari / Today Is The 91st Day Buhari Travelled Out,will Senate Impeach Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.