Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) (41633 Views)

Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader / Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader / Crowd Welcome Saraki At Ilorin Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) by Duru1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
Banter1:
Saraki has betrayed us all.
You and APC betrayed Nigerians by allowing a scumbag such as Ndume, a Boko Haram supporter, to contest electoral officer under the banner of APC. By the way, if you are supporter of APC, you are equally a Boko Haram patron.
Re: Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
baralatie:
how many times are we to tell you propaganda is bad for you!
grin grin grin
Re: Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Ngene you don't accpect a rabid dog and expect it not to bite you
grin grin grin
Re: Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) by 9ja4ever7: 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
But APC gave the bokoharam sponsor senatorial ticket and funded his campaign
Why are they telling us now? They knew all these n still gave him APC ticket. The soldiers they used to get into power are now demanding their stakes. APC fed them this Big.....a case of Hunter being hunted. UR TOOLS AGAINST YOU. ....It might be ugly if not handled properly.
Re: Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) by cuteboy2: 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Senator Ali Ndume, Former PDP Member, Who was accused of sponsoring Boko Haram is now the Nigerian Senate Majority Leader!

#TheyHaveHijackedOurChange.

http://www.opinionriver.com/senator-ali-ndume-accused-of-sponsoring-boko-haram-is-nigerias-senate-majority-leader/

OK!

So Senator Ndume is no longer an APC stalwart? He is now a former PDP member?

Propaganda has a way of waking up in the morning as a mature man with blockos, but going to bed in the evening as a market woman in wrapper selling akara.

*** WE ARE WATCHING THE DRAMA in 3D ***

Re: Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) by naira0(m): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
[size=15pt]CHAiiiii[/size]
Re: Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) by Femistico(m): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
this country is finished..someone who was accused with so many allegations like dis and court still saying that there is lack of evidence..chai
Re: Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) by tunjijones(m): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
I actually voted for change but I swear this is not the kind of change I vote for. I dnt tink anybody associateed wit boko haram weather guilty or not shd ever be a leader in Nigeia.
Re: Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) by cuteboy2: 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
tunjijones:
I actually voted for change but I swear this is not the kind of change I vote for. I dnt tink anybody associateed wit boko haram weather guilty or not shd ever be a leader in Nigeia.

But he can stand for election and be elected a senator of the Federal Republic abi?

Are senators not National Leaders ?

Our thinking is so twisted in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) by remirez07(m): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Senator Ali Ndume, Former PDP Member, Who was accused of sponsoring Boko Haram is now the Nigerian Senate Majority Leader!

#TheyHaveHijackedOurChange.

http://www.opinionriver.com/senator-ali-ndume-accused-of-sponsoring-boko-haram-is-nigerias-senate-majority-leader/
I pray we shouldn't regrect voting for this people o, and I pray they should Islams this country. In Jesus name Amen. #IamScared
Re: Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) by leksbore(m): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
shey bi u were shouting kashamu....Wat do u Ave to say for dis boko Wat? so sorry for Nigeria in femi Kuti voice.
Re: Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) by nobul(m): 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Olowun amu won ashebi. God will ponsh Dem all bad people
cry
Re: Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) by 8unit(f): 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Eze, You Don't Prevent Sinners From Coming To Church But You Don't Allow Them Inside The Pulpit Until They Are Sanctified!

shut up ur mouth stinks
Re: Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) by jmaine: 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
Pprovost:

Persons like you that supported Saraki's actions so far thinking you are mocking Tinubu are more foolish.

FACT!

Fools like you should learn how to take your merited pills of karma in serene quietness devoid of all tantrums. Where was a dolt like you when the APC supported similar Shenanigans from Tambuwal to great displeasure towards the PDP hierarchy.

When was an imbec!ile like you when the APC supported and celebrated the rebellion of the Sarakis in the NPDP era.
. Mind telling us How Ndume won his senatorial seat without his party active support.

If you must quote me, learn not to be innately stupid while at it . . . .

Be guided . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) by odomanis: 8:11am On Jun 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

If you think Saraki wields influence outside Kwara state then you dont know politics. There is a reason he desperately wanted to become the Senate president!

It seems you have forgotten that Saraki was Chairman of Nigeria Governors Forum when he was governor of Kwara state. What else do you mean by influence outside Kwara?
Re: Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) by Ichkido1: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2015
D man no one die self
Re: Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Eze, You Don't Prevent Sinners From Coming To Church But You Don't Allow Them Inside The Pulpit Until They Are Sanctified!

U always think you have ans to every question....the day he entered the pulpit was the day senatorial ticket was given to him, inside the church was just being a party member
Re: Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2015
Abiagirl777:
how this hermaphrodite carries politics on her/her head lyk it's a do or die affair.
Tufiaaaaaa!
I wonder if you have time for your family
and business atall

u can say it again.
Re: Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) by BLOTRS: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
But APC gave the bokoharam sponsor senatorial ticket and funded his campaign

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC / Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures / See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.