Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Allowance Alert!.........Nigerian Senate Trying to Shift our Attention. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allowance Alert!.........Nigerian Senate Trying to Shift our Attention. (834 Views)

Buhari ‘specifically’ Asked Us To ‘shift’ Our Focus Towards Developing Northern / Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate / PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allowance Alert!.........Nigerian Senate Trying to Shift our Attention. by Kolade354(m): 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
After Watching the whole Drama in the 'Red Chamber'........One will Think the Senators dont know what they are doing but it is Otherwise.......This Drama has been stage so that they will Shift our Attention From the Bogus Allowance they are going to Recieve.....This Is Beyond APC and PDP........Politicians Dont Fight with themselves..........Come to my Street to see how APC and PDP Represenative Spend our Money on Assorted Wine and Beautiful Ladies .........Once Again this is a ploy for us to forget the Bogus Allowance.
Re: Allowance Alert!.........Nigerian Senate Trying to Shift our Attention. by Kolade354(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
Cc: Passingshot,Omenka,Barcanista,Firefire,Mizmycoli,TruckPusher,Mogid,Whynotthetruth,Obiagelli,Malcomx,Anonimi,atlwires,ephemm,CaptainOJemba,Severussnape nd co
Re: Allowance Alert!.........Nigerian Senate Trying to Shift our Attention. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
They can kill themselves
Re: Allowance Alert!.........Nigerian Senate Trying to Shift our Attention. by MizMyColi(f): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
In my opinion,
We seem to have moved on already from the bogus allowance Saga.
Nigerians as a people are particularly known for their short term memory.
That's why anything sells; propaganda, truth, lies, worth nots.

Speaking of which, as much as I'm an unwilling fan of conspiracy theories, I do not subscribe to the idea that politicians, especially Nigerian politicians, don't fight for nothing.
Remember these folks are out to protect their interests at whatever cost.
Carry dagger at each other today.
Chop rice together tomorrow.
That's their style.....which particularly leaves me wondering what people like us who intend to be at the helm of affairs of this country (in different capacities) in the near future have to offer.

What you see happening at the NASS today is a clear indicator that water don dey pass APC garri.
You can admit it or not...
It's a matter of fact....and time that The APC is a house divided D against itself, from the center for that matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allowance Alert!.........Nigerian Senate Trying to Shift our Attention. by Kolade354(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
In my opinion,
We seem to have moved on already from the bogus allowance Saga.
Nigerians as a people are particularly known for their short term memory.
That's why anything sells; propaganda, truth, lies, worth nots.

Speaking of which, as much as I'm an unwilling fan of conspiracy theories, I do not subscribe to the idea that politicians, especially Nigerian politicians, don't fight for nothing.
Remember these folks are out to protect their interests at whatever cost.
Carry dagger at each other today.
Chop rice together tomorrow.
That's their style.....which particularly leaves me wondering what people like us who intend to be at the helm of affairs of this country (in different capacities) in the near future have to offer.

What you see happening at the NASS today is a clear indicator that water don dey pass APC garri.
You can admit it or not...
It's a matter of fact....and time that The APC is a house divided D against itself, from the center for that matter.
You are Right Their is no difference btw APC and PDP.............We need 'Revolution' in Nigeria......Ex-president (Jonathan)Do have good Intention to Make this Country Better but the State Govenors and Senators Are one of the Major Problem we have in Nigeria.......Only God will Help President Buhari and Osibanjo!

2 Likes

Re: Allowance Alert!.........Nigerian Senate Trying to Shift our Attention. by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
Kolade354:
Cc: Passingshot,Omenka,Barcanista,Firefire,Mizmycoli,TruckPusher,Mogid,Whynotthetruth,Obiagelli,Malcomx,Anonimi,atlwires,ephemm,CaptainOJemba,Severussnape nd co

Ya...attention has been shifted from the bogus allowance but I don't believe it is about conspiracy in the debacle of APC as evidenced in NASS power tussle...It is just a reflection of the strange interests in APC held together only by their urge to acquire power...

Similar incident will soon play out in the presidency too...because it is these strange interests that's stopping buhari from even making the basic appointments in his cabinet...it is going to be a long walk to freedom bro...
Re: Allowance Alert!.........Nigerian Senate Trying to Shift our Attention. by lolababe331e: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nigrian youths Avery very silly so it's working. They are busy picking sides and hailing the thieves sef
Re: Allowance Alert!.........Nigerian Senate Trying to Shift our Attention. by modath(f): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
They can kill themselves for all we care but they should realise that some people can see through their ruse of distracting Nigerians from further agitation about their ridiculous & insenstive Jumbo pay...

By the time they reconvene in 4 weeks time, they would have been paid & the fight will be meaningless.. Bunch of greedey M0FOs!!! >:

Same observation I made earlier today, cos its quite obvious we've totally forgotten that sharing of political offices is their prerogative & we are busy taking sides & not fighting them on their jumbo pay.
Re: Allowance Alert!.........Nigerian Senate Trying to Shift our Attention. by vedaxcool(m): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nigerians need to own the democratic process rather than rely on the good mood of the ever so greedy politicians who have their interest first on their mind.
Re: Allowance Alert!.........Nigerian Senate Trying to Shift our Attention. by Kolade354(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lalasticlala Front page pleasse kiss

(1) (Reply)

Today’s National News Headlinesnes (Wed-01-jul-2015)  / Buhari Has No Personal Relationship With Zakari, Presidency Tells PDP / New Commissioners Of Police Appointed On Rivers, Lagos And Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.