Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

New Commissioners Of Police Appointed On Rivers, Lagos And Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Commissioners Of Police Appointed On Rivers, Lagos And Ogun State (831 Views)

11 Newly-promoted Commissioners Of Police Decorated / Posting Of New Commissioners Of Police Announced By Arase (see List) / List Of New Commissioners/SAs In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Commissioners Of Police Appointed On Rivers, Lagos And Ogun State by vizboy(m): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2015
Inspector-General of Police, IGP, Solomon Arase has deployed new Commissioners of Police in Lagos, Rivers and Ogun states according to a statement signed by Deputy Force Public Relations Officer, Abayomi Shogunle.

Ajani Fatai Owoseni was posted to Lagos, Chris Ezike, Rivers, and Abdulmajid Ali, Ogun state.

Dan Bature will now take charge of Intelligence at the FCIID, Force Headquarters; Valentine Ntomchukwu is now CP Administration, Department of Logistics and Supplies, Force Headquarters and Hyelasinda Kimo Musa, CP Federal SARS.

Others are Kayode Aderanti, CP Administration, Department of Operations, FHQ; E.J Ibine, CP Port Authority, Eastern Command and Ogbusua Aja Oleh, CP Provost, FHQ.

The postings are with immediate effect.

http://victorsgist.com/2015/07/new-commissioners-of-police-appointed-on-rivers-lagos-and-ogun-state.html
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Appointed On Rivers, Lagos And Ogun State by jlinkd78(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2015
Hope its for d better
Re: New Commissioners Of Police Appointed On Rivers, Lagos And Ogun State by fammo: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2015
Is it just me or have illegal checkpoints disappeared from the streets of lagos? Was out late last night and I noticed the presence of police vans around but they were not doing the usual stop and obtain thing they used to do. Seems things are gradually shaping up in this country

1 Like

Re: New Commissioners Of Police Appointed On Rivers, Lagos And Ogun State by change49ja: 11:25am On Jul 03, 2015
fammo:
Is it just me or have illegal checkpoints disappeared from the streets of lagos? Was out late last night and I noticed the presence of police vans around but they were not doing the usual stop and obtain thing they used to do. Seems things are gradually shaping up in this country

Bribery/corruption is no more business as usual for them.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Disappoints Obama / Police Warn Against Violent Protest In Rivers / Nigeria Vows To Shut Down Radio Biafra - BBC News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.