Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy (31083 Views)

Osun Court Sentences Man To Death By Hanging For Robbing N3,420 / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy / Sharia Court Judge Attempts To Rape A Married Woman In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Sorry to burst your bubble bro. but, I personally don't support killing those who insult the Prophet (SAW). cry
Alright.
I looked it up!
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
i DNT HAVE WORDS FOR YOU AGAIN.
rufychuks:

You are the ignorant one here. From your statement, Bokoharam also practices full sharia since they are Muslims who do not want to discard the laws of Allah. Now I ask, are Muslims really against Bokoharam?
I don't want Muslims to fear me because I have no need for that. I just want them to be a bit reasonable. Sharia is not feasible in these modern times; chopping of extremities, beheadings and indiscriminate hangings are things of the past.
Only yesterday, terrorist attacks were carried out in France and Tunisia with ISIS claiming responsibility. If this sect is the biggest representation of Sharia, which is a type of justice system accepted by majority of Muslims, what then can we say about Islam in general?
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by babestella: 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Our Muslim brothers, pls your candid opinion is needed here
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Shaadey: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2015
uplawal:
It does make sense,we respect Good and all His prophets,his words are perfect,God hold His prophets in high esteem,so we are commanded to do the same,he says it and we must carry it out,live by it or die in your rage.
Not your fault tho. ...the fault rests with the gods who have made you so stupid......I care less....had to talk to you like that cos of ur death wish....na so terrorism dey start....mssteew
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by rufychuks: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
uplawal:
i DNT HAVE WORDS FOR YOU AGAIN.
Neither do I.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dnt worry you will care when you enter hellfire to be sorry for your utterance.
Shaadey:
Not your fault tho. ...the fault rests with the gods who have made you so stupid......I care less....had to talk to you like that cos of ur death wish....na so terrorism dey start....mssteew
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Shaadey: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
uplawal:
Dnt worry you will care when you enter hellfire to be sorry for your utterance.
hehe...hellfire?? that's funny albeit my advice for you is that you should try and take a chill pill....it ain't worth it......

Shalom

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos / Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. / Teacher Who Stabbed Husband To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.