Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy (31095 Views)

Osun Court Sentences Man To Death By Hanging For Robbing N3,420 / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy / Sharia Court Judge Attempts To Rape A Married Woman In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by angelTI(f): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lol. Religion of piss grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by forposting129: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Build your dream online! Get an e-Learning scholarship that worth $200,000 for FREE! >> http://www.forposting129..com/
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
Na their way....their laws, their necks!

*continues to eat roast corn*
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Samchuky(m): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
The thing be as e get oooo
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by fitzmayowa: 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lousymouth:
Which is greater Nigerian law court or Sharia court Abeg na answer I need no be insults ooo

Sharia law is greater than nigerian law in the north and yet we shout one nigeria...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
angry

BOKO HARAM DEY SENTENCE BOTH SOLDER AND INDIVIDUAL TO DEATH BY BOMBING, AND NOW SHARIA COURT WON START THERE OWN NOW undecided

NOW I BELIEVE ISLAM IS A VERY PEACEFUL RELIGION undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by tommysparks: 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
When are they going to execute shekau for blasphemy?

3 Likes

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by MarieSucre(f): 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bismillahi Rahman Rahim. I'm wondering if they truly understand the Ar-Rahman part at all.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by opiaoku: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
omojesu202:
Common , this is 2015....
And so?
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by eginacyril(m): 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
what a rubbish law! why cn't u allow d so-called prophet to fight for himself..........bunk

2 Likes

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by carinmom(f): 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
It's constitutional.

Lawyers: Can a Christian be tried by a Sharia court in the north since he/she is not a muslim if the case is with a muslim or the community?

I think yes is the answer.

No is the answer. Sharia is d way of life of Muslims only, christians are out of it.
Not a lawyer though.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Kendumazy(m): 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
when the new govt is trying to get things right.. U na come with u na sharia things again..
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Yeahreen(m): 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
SMH.....
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by forposting129: 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
Build your dream online! Get an e-Learning scholarship that worth $200,000 for FREE! >> http://www.forposting129..com/
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Viktor1983(m): 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
Anambra students to represent Nigeria in world quiz.
Lagos woman graduates with 3 first class degrees.
Chris aire of Edo state designs watch for 50cent.
Ogun state student designs drone.
KANO sentences 8 to death for blasphemy.
you see why some folks don't move forward in life?
Spits!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by omojesu202(m): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
MuhdG:

And so?

haba man,
Killing your fellow human being because of what you're not 100% sure is the truth

4 Likes

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by gratiaeo(m): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
This backward people @ it again

2 Likes

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Killing your fellow human because of one imaginary being that has never been seen. How is this different from what boko haram does..Mcheeeeeeeeeeew

6 Likes

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Mintayo(m): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Imagine what will happen if Nigeria is islamized and under sharia!
Religion of peace indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by MarieSucre(f): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
carinmom:

No is the answer. Sharia is d way of life of Muslims only, christians are out of it.
Not a lawyer though.
Are you well grounded in fiqh laws? Sharia is also applied to people of the book under Muslim rule. e.g The compulsory hijab law in Iran and purda in Saudiyya.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Yeeyo: 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
Jihadis don start woo, May God help us..
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by anselm791(m): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
If you don't like the heat, leave the damn kitchen. I'm sorry, but I all I feel no pity.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by dustydee: 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
It's constitutional.

Lawyers: Can a Christian be tried by a Sharia court in the north since he/she is not a muslim if the case is with a muslim or the community?

I think only if he consents. And i have read of some Christians who prefer to drag muslims to sharia court because the expect a more favourable outcome.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
The only country that operates a 'biJudiciary' grin grin grin grin grin

Free Forex Signals
www.aheadmarket.com

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by dazzysleek(f): 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
Mubbyleey:
Since it's sharia, it must be a tangible reason...
wot exactly were d blasphemous' words

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by xynerise: 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
The Muslims are not complaining about the law. I think they like it

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by misreal(m): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/kano-sharia-court-sentences-8-to-death-for-blasphemy/

so what is the difference between them and bokoram.if this story is true then Muslims are jokers.how can you kill your fellow man for just blasphemy,are you God??that court should be burnt down..no Muslim should tell me Islam is a reiigion of peace,when an Islamic court kills because of blasphemy.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by MeandSum: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
It's constitutional.

The answer is no. Even Muslims can opt-out in Nigeria if memory serves me right.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by parisbookaddict(f): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
For 1400 years Muslims have beheaded those that criticise mohammed the fraud prophet and those that have rejected Islam.

Its incredible in this day and age that Muslims are still killing people for silly reasons.

Say No to sharia, the north refuses, they remained glued to a barbaric islamic court system and vile intolerance, producing one jihadist group after another.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC / Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) / Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.