Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy (31087 Views)

Osun Court Sentences Man To Death By Hanging For Robbing N3,420 / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy / Sharia Court Judge Attempts To Rape A Married Woman In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Bollinger(m): 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lousymouth:
Which is greater Nigerian law court or Sharia court Abeg na answer I need no be insults ooo

You can thank obasanjo for this nonsense. There is nothing like Nigerian law court. We observe common law and sharia law; thanks to OBJ.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Awesomeking: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Though i am a muslim,i dont support this at all

the sharia law was written and made in a time when such killings were normal because of war and deaths around,times have changed,people in the north should stop

:killing and cutting off hands in the name of sharia

:marrying underage girls

i am a muslim but i do not support it at all.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by 2dillu2(m): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lousymouth:
Which is greater Nigerian law court or Sharia court Abeg na answer I need no be insults ooo

sharia court undecided
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by free13: 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
This is madness.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by mytym(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lousymouth:

This is exactly the dual ideology Rev. Bosun Emmanuel was referring to in his audio that went viral - the presence of Dual ideology in the Nigerian Constitution a country that is supposedly 'Secular'.
He being a CAN rep in the last Confab, further stated that it's obvious they (proponents of sharia) are prepared for a bloodbath should it be removed in the Constitution in order to portray Nigeria's true secularism.
It was difficult for people to see his unbiased claims, instead he was seen as Jonathanian who was only to sell GEJ for 2015 polls...Truely it was difficult.

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Jascon4: 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
wickedberry:
I don't need religion to be a better person.

So what guides you in your daily living?
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Acidosis(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
You people should insult Malaysia and watch how trucks will crush you all to death.

We insult some countries for killing those who carry dangerous drugs, but pamper the animals who take delight in killing fellow humans (Nigerians).

We are the most hypocritical animals on planet earth.

If you support this, and antagonise the anti-drug laws of other countries, may you die a mysterious death this year.

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
It does make sense,we respect Good and all His prophets,his words are perfect,God hold His prophets in high esteem,so we are commanded to do the same,he says it and we must carry it out,live by it or die in your rage.
Shaadey:
it's unnecessary. ...blasphemy? ?? if pesin come kill nko?? Doesn't make sense jare....
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
The prophet was a man who is complete in all manners,he is an example for every mankind to emulate,he has the best of qualities and mockery,insulting,sarcasm are not part of them.
Blackfire:

what if mohamed insult your father?
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
With all these you have said,you are not a muslim anymore,you are now apostate by your words,pls learn your religion,the laws of Allah stands till the mountains crumbles to heap of dust.you have to make shahada again.
Awesomeking:
Though i am a muslim,i dont support this at all

the sharia law was written and made in a time when such killings were normal because of war and deaths around,times have changed,people in the north should stop

:killing and cutting off hands in the name of sharia

:marrying underage girls

i am a muslim but i do not support it at all.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by UyiIredia(m): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
wickedberry:
Religion is for people who are scared of going to hell.

Not every religion has a belief in hell. African traditional religions for example.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Awesomeking: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
uplawal:
With all these you have said,you are not a muslim anymore,you are now apostate by your words,pls learn your religion,the laws of Allah stands till the mountains crumbles to heap of dust.you have to make shahada again.
and you have to go check yourself because there is obviously something wrong with you,because of this i am setting up a human rights foundation aimed at countering and saving lives of victims of this sharia law,even in saudi arabia,the sharia law isnt taken so seriously because it was written at a diff time from now,its just like the constitution that is amended from time to time as years pass by,just that we cant ammend the law's but atleast ALLAH blessed us with a brain to know when to stop it...

2 Likes

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Awesomeking: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
MuhdG:

That's YOUR OPINION

Please don't enforce it on others!
yes my opinion,am not enforcing anything am stating the fact,,you all are just making noise because you are not the ones to be killed

if you were the ones to be killed u would wish u were a christian or a buddhist

guy,am a muslim and i know for sure,this killing of people in the name of sharia law is bad,illegal and the human rights org's in nigeria should enforce a way to stop it and absolutely eradicate it..
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Stoical: 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
I am so sorry to say this, but some things are just worth spitting at... Medieval age religions/actions everywhere...

If the supreme court is the highest court of the land, I hope they take it up there...however, in as much as I do not support intolerance towards another's beliefs, I do in all sense of dignity kick against intimidation, killing, suppression, etc, all in the name of beliefs...
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Jascon4: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
nurez:
Leviticus 24:13–16
13 Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
14 n“Bring out of the camp the one who cursed,
and let all who heard him olay their hands on his
head, and let all the congregation stone him.
15 And speak to the people of Israel, saying,
Whoever curses his God shall pbear his sin.
16 Whoever qblasphemes the name of the LORD
shall surely be put to death. All the congregation
shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the
native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be
put to death.

Christians are not under the law of Moses, but under the law of Christ.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Very ignorant,saudi is still the most active sharia binding country after Islamic state of Syria and Iraq,ignorant,Allah's laws stands forever,no changes.die in your rage.
Awesomeking:
and you have to go check yourself because there is obviously something wrong with you,because of this i am setting up a human rights foundation aimed at countering and saving lives of victims of this sharia law,even in saudi arabia,the sharia law isnt taken so seriously because it was written at a diff time from now,its just like the constitution that is amended from time to time as years pass by,just that we cant ammend the law's but atleast ALLAH blessed us with a brain to know when to stop it...
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Blackfire(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
uplawal:
The prophet was a man who is complete in all manners,he is an example for every mankind to emulate,he has the best of qualities and mockery,insulting,sarcasm are not part of them.

and i guess we should emulate him the way hundreds of mecans were beheaded, and there wives and children used as slaves,(am sure it never occur to u). Oh the jihadist are emulating well.
We should emulate him as he send assasins to those who criticised him, like the widow, that was murdered in her sleep with her children around her(does that sound right to u).
A man who believed that when u throw christians and jews over a bridge u will be admitted into al janna.(dont let me start on what he said muslims should do to infidels).
A man who perfected taqiya, kitman, abrogation, etc.
A man who sad the worst sin is that of associating partners with god, but that same god can ve slaves, that same god ask an angel to go(is that not partner in creation?) and bring sand in making man.
.... Let me stop here, and i hope u know islam means submittion to mohamed 's god al-ilah that only speaks to him, and even favour him by saying is ok for him to marry his adopted son 's wife, after seeing her nearly unclad when he visited there home??
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by dazzysleek(f): 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mubbyleey:
I don't actually know what they said, but whatever they said or may have said since it is blaspheme... That's the result of blaspheme. And that's according to sharia
dats. Enof 2 take a life??..sharia crap!.,.r u a Muslim?
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by uzolexis(f): 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
wickedberry:
Religion is for people who are scared of going to hell.

there is nothing like hell fire in the literal way we describe it.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by rufychuks: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
uplawal:
Very ignorant,saudi is still the most active sharia binding country after Islamic state of Syria and Iraq,ignorant,Allah's laws stands forever,no changes.die in your rage.
I think our secret service should have an agent responsible for checking posts of certain Nairalanders. It has been shown that social media also promotes terrorism. This is why I don't like the way NL made the Islam for Muslims section exclusive to only Muslims. This individual I quoted is very likely to be a Bokoharam or ISIS recruiter. For her to say that ISIS occupied land is a country with the most active sharia binding laws speaks volumes and is a cause for concern.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Civilized countries are repealing their blasphemy laws all over the world. In some of these countries the laws have been on the book for a long time without being used thus illustrating their redundancy.

To follow one religion is to consider the others wrong thus we all blaspheme against each other! Should we thus all be put to death?

Besides GOD does NOT need man to look after him. He can manage that for himself.

All involved in the prosecution of these case are filthy MURDERERS and disgusting in the sight of both God and Man.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Awesomeking: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
uplawal:
rage??-the one with rage here is you,you dont know good from bad..you just follow up what everyone around is you doing thats why i say you need to improve guy

i am against sharia law..anyone who supports sharia law should kindly cut off his hand,leg,and then hang himself for a few minutes so he can atleast get a feel of what those people are going through..
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 27, 2015
Why are you so ignorant,are you just knowing saudi and islamic state practice full sharia?so you want muslims to fear you and discard the laws of Allah,you must be really scared.
rufychuks:

I think our secret service should have an agent responsible for checking posts of certain Nairalanders. It has been shown that social media also promotes terrorism. This is why I don't like the way NL made the Islam for Muslims section exclusive to only Muslims. This individual I quoted is very likely to be a Bokoharam or ISIS recruiter. For her to say that ISIS occupied land is a country with the most active sharia binding laws speaks volumes and is a cause for concern.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by rufychuks: 12:32am On Jun 27, 2015
uplawal:
Why are you so ignorant,are you just knowing saudi and islamic state practice full sharia?so you want muslims to fear you and discard the laws of Allah,you must be really scared.
You are the ignorant one here. From your statement, Bokoharam also practices full sharia since they are Muslims who do not want to discard the laws of Allah. Now I ask, are Muslims really against Bokoharam?
I don't want Muslims to fear me because I have no need for that. I just want them to be a bit reasonable. Sharia is not feasible in these modern times; chopping of extremities, beheadings and indiscriminate hangings are things of the past.
Only yesterday, terrorist attacks were carried out in France and Tunisia with ISIS claiming responsibility. If this sect is the biggest representation of Sharia, which is a type of justice system accepted by majority of Muslims, what then can we say about Islam in general?
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by AreaFada2: 1:35am On Jun 27, 2015
Awesomeking:

Awesomeking and many others including SW Muslims,

You guys need to wake up and smell the coffee. The religion of tolerance and accommodation, recognising that people have freedom to chose their religion is not how MOST people up North see it. They yearn for a Wahabi/Saudi legal system.

How do you think Boko Haram managed to grow and recruit so many? Simply because they have lots of people who share their ideology in principle. Both commoners & elite. That's why only very few condemn their (Boko's) activities wholeheartedly.

We're sitting on a timebomb in 9ja. Those committed to Sharia law nationwide are many.

When you quote Buhari as one of those committed to nationwide Sharia, people start to call you Tanoid hater, politicise it and totally refuse to find out what Buhari himself openly said about his position on it.

We're in denial & sleepwalking at the moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Awesomeking: 6:31am On Jun 27, 2015
AreaFada2:

Awesomeking and many others including SW Muslims,

You guys need to wake up and smell the coffee. The religion of tolerance and accommodation, recognising that people have freedom to chose their religion is not how MOST people up North see it. They yearn for a Wahabi/Saudi legal system.

How do you think Boko Haram managed to grow and recruit so many? Simply because they have lots of people who share their ideology in principle. Both commoners & elite. That's why only very few condemn their (Boko's) activities wholeheartedly.

We're sitting on a timebomb in 9ja. Those committed to Sharia law nationwide are many.

When you quote Buhari as one of those committed to nationwide Sharia, people start to call you Tanoid hater, politicise it and totally refuse to find out what Buhari himself openly said about his position on it.

We're in denial & sleepwalking at the moment.
exactly..there are just so many ignorant people in the north,,its sickening at most.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Awesomeking: 6:33am On Jun 27, 2015
MuhdG:

I thought you saidd you're a muslim

You must be a BIG FRAUD.
am a muslim,am not just a bad human being..there are only two types of people in the world,its not black or white,muslim or christian,its good and bad and only a very very heartless bad person will support such sharia death penalties and law..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Rilwayne001: 9:21am On Jun 27, 2015
MuhdG:

Innalillahi wa inna ilaihirajiun.
Brother rilwayne001 please come and speak some sense into this person's head.
I wonder what kind of muslim he is

Sorry to burst your bubble bro. but, I personally don't support killing those who insult the Prophet (SAW). cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. / Teacher Who Stabbed Husband To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison / I Stole My Helper’s Car For Forgetting My Birthday-suspect (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.