Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy (31069 Views)

Osun Court Sentences Man To Death By Hanging For Robbing N3,420 / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy / Sharia Court Judge Attempts To Rape A Married Woman In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Blackfire(m): 7:46am On Jun 26, 2015
DanGiginyu:
See all of you talking , Didn't you see baby factory in the south? Or kidnapping? All this is us own terms of civilization? Laws are made to be obeyed. If kidnapping is punishable by death, y didn't u ask how would dey kill someone for just hiding anoda person. So just don't rationalise things u don't understand. Islam is a religion and like all religion it has its rules n regulations. may Allah lead us to d straight path. Amin

which al-ilah? Which path? Is nothing but tears , sorrows and blood.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by lastpage: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
It's constitutional.

Lawyers: Can a Christian be tried by a Sharia court in the north since he/she is not a muslim if the case is with a muslim or the community?

I think yes is the answer.

ANSWER: [size=18pt]NO[/size]

Sharia is a religious edict/code
You have to subscribe to that religious belief, for you to be bound by its codes or laws.
You cannot try a Christian or anyone who does not believe in Sharia or is not a Muslim, under Sharia codes.

Having cleared the air on that, l think Muslims should stop this nonsense of blasphemy!
No offense intended o but lets look at it:

1.) Blasphemy is a "pronunciation" insulting god...... whoever that god is.
2.) If God was insulted, God will know... and probably get angry (or maybe he just dont give a hoot)

3.)Why should it then be the RESPONSIBILITY of MORTAL MEN, to "get angry" on behalf of God.... and to kill fellow man, on behalf of God?

4.) Where did God say that anyone that insults him must be killed.... killed by fellow men?

Muslims and their leaders need to cop-on and stop this blood thirsty behaviour.
No Humanbeing should fool him/herself that he can fight on behalf of God.
Its like a baby of 2yrs saying he wants to avenge and fight for his parents..... wont you ask whether the parents are crippled or disable, that they need such small thing to fight for them?

Muslim and the Islamic faith should stop fooling themselves or insulting God by claiming they are killing someone on God's behalf, for blasphemy.
Its a blatant lie and sheer Evil

Too much Fraud in that religion

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 26, 2015
adioolayi:
Why haven't they sentenced any Bokoharam member? wereys

Boko Haram is doing the work of Allah.

Cutting heads, cutting hands, killing infidels just like they do in Saudi Arabia which is their headquarters.

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by jannies: 7:57am On Jun 26, 2015
Hmmm sad
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Blackfire(m): 7:59am On Jun 26, 2015
Sabdeejat:
I pity my fellow infidels colligues for failing to understand that sharia is constitutional and if you want to try come publicaly and abuse prophet,do you think we are fools like you that have no respect for religion or are they your parents.Who ever wants to try i dare him i swear to god even if its pop can never succeed.fools

guy me and u , one on one. Bring ur mohamed and al-ilah.. Give me location
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2015
mtsheww it will be good news if they are actually executed but they will still release them,the so-called Sharia is a joke
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Blackfire(m): 8:05am On Jun 26, 2015
uplawal:
yes it does, if you mock the prophet,Allah its death sentence.,so you people should be mindful of your utterances.

what if mohamed insult your father?
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Shaadey: 8:20am On Jun 26, 2015
uplawal:
yes it does, if you mock the prophet,Allah its death sentence.,so you people should be mindful of your utterances.
it's unnecessary. ...blasphemy? ?? if pesin come kill nko?? Doesn't make sense jare....
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by simpleseyi: 9:02am On Jun 26, 2015
Bonapart:
After all the death boko haram caused the north and some illiterate are killing people for a non existing human
Let your prophet kill by himself
Like seriously these people are human....

Biafra till......infinity

Quote me and run mad

But why are you saying that your generations will run mad nah? It's not good oo remember that there is God oooo
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by mekadinho(f): 9:04am On Jun 26, 2015
Black people!
JUST SHUT D FVCK UP IF U DO NOT KNW WHAT TO WRITE, ITS HAPPENING IN MIDDLE EAST STEADY... ARE THEY BLACK?
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by simpleseyi: 9:10am On Jun 26, 2015
I think the Sharia Court is just implementing the Biblical Laws.

Leviticus 24:13-16

13 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 14 “Bring out of the camp the one who cursed, and let all who heard him lay their hands on his head, and let all the congregation stone him. 15 And speak to the people of Israel, saying, Whoever curses his God shall bear his sin. 16 Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by mekadinho(f): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2015
LORD LUGARD, MAY THUNDER FIRE U WHERE EVER U R 4 JOINING MY REGION WITH DS PPL.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by simpleseyi: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2015
mekadinho:
LORD LUGARD, MAY THUNDER FIRE U WHERE EVER U R 4 JOINING MY REGION WITH DS PPL.

Is this what the Bible taught you? To cause people with god of thunder?
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by mekadinho(f): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2015
simpleseyi:

Is this what the Bible taught you? To cause people with god of thunder?
MY BIBLE TAUGHT ME TO RELAX DAT GOD LL FIGHT MY BATTLE 4 ME, AND EVEN HIS OWN BATTLE, NT D ODA WAY ROUND. NW FACE UR FRONT, AND DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by mekadinho(f): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2015
MeandSum:

Not just Islam, but organized religion. Christianity was exactly like this a few hundred years ago.
...FEW HUNDRED YRS AGO". DS IS JUNE 2015, MANY TINS HV CHANGED, WHY CAN'T D RELIGION OF PIZZA CHANGE 4 CHRIST SAKE.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Rapbender(m): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2015
this muslim people self. thank God am a Christian
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Rapbender(m): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Rapbender(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2015
islam is truly a religion of PISS
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Rapbender(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2015
lastpage:

ANSWER: [size=18pt]NO[/size]

Sharia is a religious edict/code
You have to subscribe to that religious belief, for you to be bound by its codes or laws.
You cannot try a Christian or anyone who does not believe in Sharia or is not a Muslim, under Sharia codes.

Having cleared the air on that, l think Muslims should stop this nonsense of blasphemy!
No offense intended o but lets look at it:

1.) Blasphemy is a "pronunciation" insulting god...... whoever that god is.
2.) If God was insulted, God will know... and probably get angry (or maybe he just dont give a hoot)

3.)Why should it then be the RESPONSIBILITY of MORTAL MEN, to "get angry" on behalf of God.... and to kill fellow man, on behalf of God?

4.) Where did God say that anyone that insults him must be killed.... killed by fellow men?

Muslims and their leaders need to cop-on and stop this blood thirsty behaviour.
No Humanbeing should fool him/herself that he can fight on behalf of God.
Its like a baby of 2yrs saying he wants to avenge and fight for his parents..... wont you ask whether the parents are crippled or disable, that they need such small thing to fight for them?

Muslim and the Islamic faith should stop fooling themselves or insulting God by claiming they are killing someone on God's behalf, for blasphemy.
Its a blatant lie and sheer Evil

Too much Fraud in that religion

Lastpage!
oga, are u a learner? if a christian commits any crime in the north, or in any part of muslim state, the judgment accorded to their code will be passed to him instantly. it has happened before and it's still happening
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by QueenSharon(f): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
When in rome you should behave like romans

What do you mean? can you explain pls
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by sirneyo2005: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2015
this people may GOD change their mind i hope this is not islamisation(english scholars is the word ok) of nigeria in the making
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by matrix789: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2015
What people Forget is that the muslim God Allah is different from the Christain God Jehovah.
While Allah requires people to kill for him,Jehovah sent his Son to die for sinners.
if you blaspheme against Jehovah the Bible says the Battle is mine says the Lord.
but the Koran says kill them and all the enemies of the messenger of the prophet.
Jesus never took any life but gave his life. So Islam and Christianity cannot be compared in their methods of operation.

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by anselm791(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2015
Blackfire:

u are a fo.ol, religious toy
I agree my brother, better to be a living Fo.ol than smart dead.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by zoe123: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2015
Sabdeejat:
I pity my fellow infidels colligues for failing to understand that sharia is constitutional and if you want to try come publicaly and abuse prophet,do you think we are fools like you that have no respect for religion or are they your parents.Who ever wants to try i dare him i swear to god even if its pop can never succeed.fools

SMH, there is still hope for you
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by BLOTRS: 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
prophet muhammed must be regretting in hell
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by jcross19: 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
crusadistic:
mtsheww it will be good news if they are actually executed but they will still release them,the so-called Sharia is a joke
can you see that your allah is not merciful and compassion as you called allah can you see , allah is a demon . But I fail to see mercy and compassion in allah. Cutting hands,legs and beheading for the sake powerless allah . If is powerful let him it defend itself.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by BLOTRS: 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
NIGERIANS AND THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY MUST RISE AND STOP THIS SHARIA MADNESS
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by BUSHHUNTER: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
WOCKHARDI:

So you have a Rome in New York? Can Sharia operate in America?
A parallel government in Nigeria operating a parallel legal system. What a country! And some people are still wondering what is the problem with Nigeria.

I typed when in rome...is there any rome in New york?

Rome is in Italy Ok?
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by BLOTRS: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
MUHAMMED IS A BASTARD, I'M SHOUTING IT HERE IN MY AREA AND NO ONE GIVES A Bleep...STUPID SHARIA JUDGES
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by BUSHHUNTER: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
QueenSharon:

What do you mean? can you explain pls

Romans acts and live according to their laws,code of conduct,rules and regulations etc

So whenever you are in any Sharia jurisdiction don't compromise.

Moreover you can't be trial with Sharia without your own approval except for some cases.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Bonapart(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
simpleseyi:

But why are you saying that your generations will run mad nah? It's not good oo remember that there is God oooo
i wish you get sense
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Bollinger(m): 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
It's constitutional.

Lawyers: Can a Christian be tried by a Sharia court in the north since he/she is not a muslim if the case is with a muslim or the community?

I think yes is the answer.

No. A christian cannot be tried under sharia law. As a Christian you can only be tried under common law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College / Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet / Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.