Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency (1344 Views)

Magu: APC Leaders Meet Over Presidency, National Assembly Crisis / No Timeline For Subsequent Ministerial List- Presidency / N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency by Ndlistic(m): 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
The Presidency Thursday denied that the ongoing crisis in the National Assembly has prevented President Muhammadu Buhari from naming his ministers.
The Senior Special Assistant to the president on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu, who spoke on Sunrise Daily, a morning programme on Channels TV, said that Buhari was taking his time to name his ministers.

According to him, President Buhari is trying to avoid firing a member of his cabinet few months after appointment.

“Do you want a situation where the president will appoint a minister and then fire the minister in few months time?,” Shehu queried.

Shehu explained that Buhari has given his guidance on how the national assembly crisis can be resolved.

He restated that the President would not impose any candidate on the lawmakers for any position.

Shehu, however added that Buhari remains the leader of the All Progressives Congress.
“Does it need to be said? I don’t think it needs to be said that the President is the leader of his party. There’s no question about it.
“As a leader, the President has given guidance… His own position is that if the eye troubles you, whatever medicine you’re going to apply, don’t put a pin.

The President is not unconcerned.
“The President has a responsibility to the party, the President has a responsibility to the nation and as far as we are looking at the situation it has not gotten out of control. It is still within manageable parameters, it is a little storm we will overcome and Nigerians better get used to it.”

source:http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nass-crisis-not-affecting-ministerial-list-presidency/

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency by ascaris(m): 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
When you take one month to name your ministers, we will now know you will need more than two terms to give us the promised change!
Re: National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency by kromoto: 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
Which ministers?

Even Moses did not stay this long before he brought the 10 commandments for the israelites.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency by CallPolice: 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
Well done PMB
Re: National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
kromoto:
Which ministers?

Even Moses did not stay this long before he brought the 10 commandments for the israelites.
how long did Moses stay?

Seriously....did you just consciously decide to lie or are you naturally bereft?

Moses was on the mountain for 40days and 40 nights you m0r0n

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Who is reconciling that
Re: National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
Where are the ministerial nominees?

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency by Truckpusher(m): 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
barcanista:
Where are the ministerial nominees?
That is another round of shameful fracas in waiting. grin
Re: National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
That is another round of shameful fracas in waiting. grin
bros, I just de shame for APC

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 26, 2015
Chai. This group of APshiit are even proving to be worst than PdP. What an arrant nonsense.... Tchewwwww. Give us ministerial list, no they wont. Give us Light, No they wont. Give us our 5k per month grin, them still dey debate am. Give is 1dollar = 1 naira, buhari dey confused, APshiiit. Fulfill your promises pls.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency by youngberry001(m): 4:58am On Jun 26, 2015
barcanista:
bros, I just de shame for APC
yes oh dey tranna change tinx Nd dey re worsted tinx again

that's why I dey miss GEJ

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency by kromoto: 6:34am On Jun 26, 2015
soe:
how long did Moses stay?

Seriously....did you just consciously decide to lie or are you naturally bereft?

Moses was on the mountain for 40days and 40 nights you m0r0n

So what's making your foolishness just explode as if it's your line age pride?

Ediot, I don't know what your problem is but go to hell

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency by Bobbystanley(m): 6:38am On Jun 26, 2015
One chance President.

Confused Old man.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency by Raphtop(m): 6:43am On Jun 26, 2015
he likes he takes eternity to present his ministers. he should just deliver on his promises. shikenah
Re: National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:55am On Jun 26, 2015
youngberry001:
yes oh dey tranna change tinx Nd dey re worsted tinx again

that's why I dey miss GEJ

If you dey miss Jonathan go Otuoke.
Re: National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:56am On Jun 26, 2015
kromoto:

So what's making your foolishness just explode as if it's your line age pride?
Ediot, I don't know what your problem is but go to hell
Shut up and admit you lied.
Re: National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency by kromoto: 7:05am On Jun 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Shut up and admit you lied.

Have I lied that Buhari is sleeping on the job instead of hitting the ground running? What sort of shameless apc roaches do we have here? Since God knows when Buhari started taking a shot at presidency, is he not supposed to have penned down some names all this while?

Anyway even if its not 40 days 40 nights as you please for your magician, what magic will he perform before the dreadful 40 days you guys are scared of will tick?

Go and sit in sackcloth!
Re: National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency by bueze046(m): 7:09am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:11am On Jun 26, 2015
kromoto:

Have I lied that Buhari is sleeping on the job instead of hitting the ground running? What sort of shameless apc roaches do we have here? Since God knows when Buhari started taking a shot at presidency, is he not supposed to have penned down some names all this while?

Anyway even if its not 40 days 40 nights as you please for your magician, what magic will he perform before the dreadful 40 days you guys are scared of will tick?

Go and sit in sackcloth!
Rubbish.
Re: National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency by condralbede(m): 7:11am On Jun 26, 2015
I hv zeroed my mind for the ministerial list....anytime D3 wants he shld appoint them,if he chooses to work without the ministers that's even better!
Re: National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency by youngberry001(m): 7:11am On Jun 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

If you dey miss Jonathan go Otuoke.
who be that tin wey wan cross my backyard

nah otuoke den post me go self no be say I will go ok
Re: National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency by bueze046(m): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2015
Snail movement things.... how far them Nass don go shopping
Re: National Assembly Crisis Not Affecting Ministerial List - Presidency by MaziOmenuko: 7:19am On Jun 26, 2015
This list will soon be out and the Tanoids will look for something else to latch on and amuse themselves.

Same way they were searching for the president's certificate during election.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dogara Attempts To Clean Up Image Of House Of Assembly After Show Of Shame / Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. / Tinubu And Fashola Fighting Again!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.