Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. (1347 Views)

Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) / Before You Crucify Biafrans President Buhari Has Set The Standards. / Mr Aregbesola Please Resign (2) (3) (4)

Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by cfame1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Read this article by
ODERINU ADEDAYO
OSUN STATE: HOW DID WE GET HERE?
Please note that the facts stated herein are verifiable and
the author will welcome all manner of feedbacks, while
being
ready to defend the facts and figures as stated. By the
enlightenment I am hoping to achieve, I believe Osun
people will
become capable of making more informed electoral
decisions in the future.
FINANCES
1. Aregbesola upon assumption of office increased the
Security Vote being paid monthly to the Office of the
governor from
250m naira to 500m naira. In the face of obvious
financial hardship in the country, he has continued
earning the same
amount without recourse to the state of the economy.
2. Ogbeni received around 3.14bn naira from the SURE-P
allocations within 2011 and 2015. This allocation was
paid to
facilitate special projects as stipulated by the SURE-P
guiding principles. These funds were neither utilized for
any
special projects nor were they properly accounted for.
3. Ogbeni Aregbesola has from the inception of his
administration refused to allow Local Governments
manage their own
allocations. The State Government has been doing the
sharing and dividing.
4. He claimed he raised Osun IGR to 1bn naira monthly
sometimes in 2012. It means Osun has made at least
36bn naira in IGR
between that time and now. The ends to which these
funds were utilized are yet unknown.
5. This administration abandoned the Free Trade Zone
Project of the immediate past administration thereby
failing to
complete a project that held enormous growth
potentials for our dear state.
6. Osun is currently owing $67million foreign debt one
of the highest in the country.
7. Osun currently has a domestic debt profile of 41.4bn
Naira being money owed banks and other financial
institutions.
8. Osun State under Ogbeni Aregbesola took a 30bn
Naira bond (a long-term loan) from the Security and
Exchange Commission
in 2013. This will mature for repayment in 2019.
9. Osun also took a 10bn naira Sukuk bond in 2014 with
a 16.75% interest.
10. The Osun State Government also owes a number of
contractors due to its various contractor financing
agreements. Major
in this category is the 17.1bn naira owed to Sammya
Nigeria Limited, the company handling the Osogbo-
Ikirun-Ilaodo
dualization project.
11. The figures above suggest that Osun now has a total
debt profile of something around 111.2bn Naira. This is
in light of
the fact that Ogbeni himself publicly declared that his
government earned 204bn Naira in the last four years.
This implies
that his government has a debt profile significantly more
than half his total earnings in four years.
12. The above explains why no bank is ready to loan him
money again. His earnings against liabilities does not give
much
hope for lenders.
EDUCATION
1. Fakunle Comprehensive High School, the pride of
Secondary School Education in Osun State has been
demolished and the
land sold to unknown investors for the purpose of
constructing a shopping centre. Sacrificing education for
monetary gains!
2. Opon Imo has been withdrawn from the possession of
the sparse population of Osun Students who got the
gadgets in the
first place due to deficiencies unknown to the public.
3. As against his noisy claims, it was not his
administration that commenced feeding of school pupils.
O’Meal was named
Home Grown School Feeding and Health Programme
under Oyinlola, with secretariat in Abere Osun State.
4. He unified School uniforms to create a large market
for Sam & Sara Nigeria Limited, owners of Omoluabi
Garment factory.
The unified uniforms has led to degeneration in school
discipline while parents are being made to buy sub-
standard single
pair uniforms at 1,750 and above! Where on earth does
all schools wear the same uniform?
5. As against the United Nations’ stipulation of thirty (30)
students to a teacher, Aregbesola merged Osun State
schools,
fusing a school Fakunle Comprehensive High School
Osogbo (with a population of up to 3000) into Osogbo
Grammar School.....and many more

Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by neyojoe: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by cfame1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala
Ishilove
Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by Firefire(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Aregbesola is a scammer...

Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
He asked LGAs and Schools to stop giving corpers accommodation in place of 5k every month 4rm him..

5k batch B corpers wey pass out no see @ all

Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by dammylohlah: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
THIS OMISORE BOY NEED BRAIN OVERHAUL . USELESS POST

Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by cfame1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
dammylohlah:
THIS OMISORE BOY NEED BRAIN OVERHAUL . USELESS POST
Is this all you can contribute? You retard fellow!! Hope he gave u amala for eid

Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by Femolacaster(m): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Aregbesola is the worst thing to happen to Osun state.

Note: I am PMB fan!

Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by dammylohlah: 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Is this all you can contribute? You retard fellow!! Hope he gave u amala for

ALL THIS IS NON SENSE POSTING AM FROM OSUN AND LIVE IN OSUN AM POSTING OSUN NOT LIKE YOU MUMU FROM FAR AWAY POSTING RUBBISH. MY GOD WILL BE WITH HIM TO OVER THIS CHALLENGES. ABIA GOV THAT OWE SIX MONTH AND TURN TO SENATORS NO BODY TALK ABOUT THAT HE IS A GOOD NIGERIA ABI?
Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by Solorez2015(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
continue.
Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
aregbesola is a goner and a disgrace to APC.. i am ashamed on his behalf
Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by stanech: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Buhari wants to start the same nonsense. Like aregbe like Buhari
Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by stanech: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Buhari wants to start the same nonsense. Like aregbe like bokoharii
Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by AnambraDota: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
dammylohlah:
Is this all you can contribute? You retard fellow!! Hope he gave u amala for

ALL THIS IS NON SENSE POSTING AM FROM OSUN AND LIVE IN OSUN AM POSTING OSUN NOT LIKE YOU MUMU FROM FAR AWAY POSTING RUBBISH. MY GOD WILL BE WITH HIM TO OVER THIS CHALLENGES. ABIA GOV THAT OWE SIX MONTH AND TURN TO SENATORS NO BODY TALK ABOUT THAT HE IS A GOOD NIGERIA ABI?

Please remove Abia State from your mouth, we are talking about failed village called Osun State.
The present governor of Abia State have done more projects in 6weeks than Aragbeshola in 6years.

Please face your State Osun and don't bring us into your famine grin grin grin grin

Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by redsconsult(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
this op is just too bias in reporting..your facts are totally wrong .. aregbe still the best governor osun people ever had.... the challenges faced by osun is not peculiar to osun state alone, virtually all states in nigeria face the same chalenges. just so unfortunate that the pdp led government scramble all our revenue to enrish the few cronies. thats more reason jonathan and his crew has been running from pillar to post to avoid probe and prosecution.

OSUN WILL BE GREAT AGAIN
OSUN ADARA
Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by omogin(f): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
How did they vote for this guy?
Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
If Osun state need loan, they should visit Anambra. We have enough to give.
Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by fOFT: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
There are some hidden things.
I just wish Nigerians can see things clearer than before.
Aregbesola isn't a leader.
I just wish and hope things wont get worse
Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by emmasege: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
redsconsult:
this op is just too bias in reporting..your facts are totally wrong .. aregbe still the best governor osun people ever had.... the challenges faced by osun is not peculiar to osun state alone, virtually all states in nigeria face the same chalenges. just so unfortunate that the pdp led government scramble all our revenue to enrish the few cronies. thats more reason jonathan and his crew has been running from pillar to post to avoid probe and prosecution.

OSUN WILL BE GREAT AGAIN
OSUN ADARA
What rubbish are you vomiting out of your mouth? I'm from Osun and I put it to you that you are either still under his Cuba jazz or you are one of those Lagosians imported to osun to siphon our money.
How can a MISMANAGER OF RESOURCES be the best Osun governor ever? Are u aware that not only is he owing salaries but also pension contributions? Civil servants who are into cooperative societies cannot access their funds because the bastard has refused to remit their monthly savings over time.
Which state of the federation owes the entire workforce like AREGBESE? And what happens to the said IGR that he claimed is more than the entire south east region's? Don't forget that he also once said he need not the federal allocation b4 paying salaries.

Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by ksbusari(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
I am fan of d guy bt i cant hide d fact that he bleeped up bt he meant well for the pple of Osun. I can never regret voting for him bt we are disappointed by his lack of managerial skills and wrong choice of commissioner for finance who could nt do a proper forecast of d state economic situation. Ur POST is trash. I hate d fact dat pple are politiciing d problem in d state. My fact is he meant well for us bt we r sufferin frm his indiscipline in finance and Omisore could nt do any better if we had given him d chance.
Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by redsconsult(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
emmasege:
What rubbish are you vomiting out of your mouth? I'm from Osun and I put it to you that you are either still under his Cuba jazz or you are one of those Lagosians imported to osun to siphon our money.
How can a MISMANAGER OF RESOURCES be the best Osun governor ever? Are u aware that not only is he owing salaries but also pension contributions? Civil servants who are into cooperative societies cannot access their funds because the bastard has refused to remit their monthly savings over time.
Which state of the federation owes the entire workforce like AREGBESE? And what happens to the said IGR that he claimed is more than the entire south east region's? Don't forget that he also once said he need not the federal allocation b4 paying salaries.
guy take am easy na me kobalise you why all this rants now. even in your family there are at tyms things goes bad and out of plan will you or the head of ur family commit sucide or what will you do. is he only the governor that ve refuse to pay wages cos water don pass garri.

when things was going gud he used to pay salaries by 25th of every month, there was no complain then. now that things have gone bad he can not just be a magician printing money to pay salary

if he is to do mass retrenchment you these same magots will come here to accuse him.

badbelle
Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by Chubhie: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Personally, I like Aregbe. He had pure intent to deliver and I'm surprised how my guy ended up in this mess.

Aregbe is one Nigerian politician I've followed and seen beyond his flaws a man on a mission to deliver but, it baffles me how The Nigerian System in the name of politics kills it's own prophets. Even he Argbe is yet to come to terms with the situation he found himself.

How this will end I don't know but I'm standing with Aregbe without flinching.
Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by BABAKABIRU301(f): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
HOPE HON, NAJIM SALAM WILL READ THESE BEFORE apc START THEIR UNKNOWN PANEL. ABOUT FAKUNLE GRAMM' SCHL CASE, IT'S SHOW'S LEVEL OF WICKEDNESS. WHY CAN'T HE DEMOLISH ILASHA GRAMMAR SCHL?. WELL THIS IS PROBLEM OF HIGH RATE OF ILLITRATE IN SOME PART'S OF OSUN STATE.
Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by obinna2nv(m): 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
Delaying workers salary by a few days or a month or two, can be understandable. But not paying workers for 7months?! My friend that is totally and absolutely unacceptable!!
Re: Before You Crucify Aregbesola Please Read This. by emmasege: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
redsconsult:
guy take am easy na me kobalise you why all this rants now. even in your family there are at tyms things goes bad and out of plan will you or the head of ur family commit sucide or what will you do. is he only the governor that ve refuse to pay wages cos water don pass garri.

when things was going gud he used to pay salaries by 25th of every month, there was no complain then. now that things have gone bad he can not just be a magician printing money to pay salary

if he is to do mass retrenchment you these same magots will come here to accuse him.

badbelle
Yam heads like you are the reason why my dear state is impoverished and enslaved by Lagos colonial masters. Do you even know what you are talking about at all?, I've family and friends in the state civil service, and am in the know of what goes on in the state. Aside the fact that I also work and live here. Aregbe has been owing salaries for long, it only just escalated into months before his re-election last year when he hurriedly went a borrowing so that he would not lose the election. As at December 2012 when I took interest in monitoring the time of salary paymnet in Osun, Aregbe would always pay a month's salary on the 24-27th of the following month; a trend which continued for a very long time and later metamorphosed into owing for months. OSUN'S CASE IS THIS BAD BECAUSE OGBENI MISMANAGED THE STATE FUNDS AND MISPLACED HIS PRIORITIES. DOES A MAN WHO EARN 1OOK A MONTH THINK OF BUYING A 5 MILLION NAIRA CAR AND LIVE IN A 1 MILLION NAIRA/ANNUM APARTMENT, SIMPLY BECAUSE THERE ARE LOAN FACILITIES AROUND. A MAN WHO DOES THAT SOON FINDS HIMSELF FINANCIALLY EMBARASSED AND SUCH IS THE CASE OF THE PRODIGAL GOVERNOR OF OSUN STATE. I don't blame you since you don't feel what the citizens feel directly or indirectly.
Don't bother to quote or reply me, except you want your life economy to be like that of Osun state and desire to sweat in life without getting duly rewarded.

End Of OPEC As Saudi Arabia Going Broke / Igbomen Fight Polio In North, Northerners Fight Igbos - Ingrates / Ambode Please.....