Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Is Buhari Really Confused? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Really Confused? (1483 Views)

Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? / Did Aisha Buhari Really Visit the USA? / Did Buhari Really Refuse To Vote For Peter Onu In 1985? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Really Confused? by adelcole(m): 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
Rollingdollar writes.

Buhari appears confused. He fixed meeting with Speaker, it did not hold. He said ALL military check point should be dismantled, the military chiefs said NO sir, crucial check points must remain. He said he will NOT interfere with election of NASS officials, then he decided to interfere at the worst time(on Inauguration Day ) His has NOT articulated the policy direction of his government. From the above and lots more, I conclude that Buhari is confused and overwhelmed, and this is not good for Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by INTROVERT(f): 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
adelcole:
Rollingdollar writes.

Buhari appears confused. He fixed meeting with Speaker, it did not hold. He said ALL military check point should be dismantled, the military chiefs said NO sir, crucial check points must remain. He said he will NOT interfere with election of NASS officials, then he decided to interfere at the worst time(on Inauguration Day ) His has NOT articulated the policy direction of his government. From the above and lots more, I conclude that Buhari is confused and overwhelmed, and this is not good for Nigeria

Clears throat
Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
I Think so ooooo!
Especially since he packed into Aso rock villa!
He is beginning to act as a chicken that just scratches the surface without digging deep

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by lyntiffany(f): 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
in other words another name for buhari is.......

BABEL - CONFUSION.

Something like president Bubabel.
Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hmmm...i jxt day pass jejely nd nwayorly.
Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by Taich(m): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Please someone help me and remind Madam due Process once upon a time BBOG campaigner that her fire is fizzling out. Madam please rekindle your fire or have the girls been found?
Back to the topic: The truth is that the current power tussle in the ruling party is affecting governance. Imagine Senate president group winning all the major trophies and their opponent(Tinubu or Apc leadership) zero. That's classical Sun Tzu crush your enemies totally. Well if Pmb fast ooo or Slow ooo one thing is for sure and has been started clearly today and that is Nigeria is bigger than Lagos State. Seems am high. Make I go sleep. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by swimcash(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
wetin u dey talk?
Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by adelcole(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
Well we shouldn't rush to judge him. I see a light at the end of the tunnels.
Nigerians keep hope alive. This PMB is not GEJ
Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by mikolo80: 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Taich:
Please someone help me and remind Madam due Process once upon a time BBOG campaigner that her fire is fizzling out. Madam please rekindle your fire or have the girls been found?
Back to the topic: The truth is that the current power tussle in the ruling party is affecting governance. Imagine Senate president group winning all the major trophies and their opponent(Tinubu or Apc leadership) zero. That's classical Sun Tzu crush your enemies totally. Well if Pmb fast ooo or Slow ooo one thing is for sure and has been started clearly today and that is Nigeria is bigger than Lagos State. Seems am high. Make I go sleep. God bless Nigeria
How is it a crisis.how has it crippled governance
Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:05am On Jun 26, 2015
The Katsina Illiterate is a state of "Confusional Conference"
Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by IGBOSON2: 12:19am On Jun 26, 2015
lyntiffany:
in other words another name for buhari is.......

BABEL - CONFUSION.

Something like president Bubabel.

......Either that or Confucius! lipsrsealed
Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by lyntiffany(f): 12:40am On Jun 26, 2015
IGBOSON2:

......Either that or Confucius! lipsrsealed
I go with Confucius. cheesy
Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 26, 2015
lyntiffany:
I go with Confucius. cheesy
HOW CAN YOU COMPARE A PHILOSOPHER LIKE CONFUCIUS WITH President Buhari

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 26, 2015
In my own opinion, he ain't confused only. He doesn't know much about governance. My opinion after all.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by mensdept: 4:47am On Jun 26, 2015
adelcole:
Rollingdollar writes.

Maybe that's how things were done in 1983. After all, since then, we still haven't been able to have steady power supply or even peace in this country, so IBB should also come back in 2019 so we can say "Change continued"
Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by tucky200(m): 5:32am On Jun 26, 2015
adelcole:
Rollingdollar writes.

Na from spirit world u dey write from ?? cry
Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by tucky200(m): 5:37am On Jun 26, 2015
Taich:
Omo guy..no sense for here o
Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by Taich(m): 6:28am On Jun 26, 2015
mikolo80:
How is it a crisis.how has it crippled governance
The Senate for example are to reconvene almost in a month's time, the main reason is to calm nerves of the aggrieved members, would they not have achieved anything meaningful that will benefit the common man had they been in section? The president is yet to realise ministerial list because so many interest groups are lobbying to be in power. like I said before, the battle for the control of the soul of the party which is the crisis am talking about is holding the ministerial list, no contract has been awarded by Fg because the team is not complete yet. So is affecting governance. Bonjour
Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by Taich(m): 6:30am On Jun 26, 2015
tucky200:

Omo guy..no sense for here o
Salam
Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by PRYCE(m): 6:34am On Jun 26, 2015
It's typical for brazillians to keep the ball closer to their feet but President Buhari keeps loosing the ball! blunders flurry....
Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 26, 2015
To be an opposition is very easy!

All you have to do is criticize but when handed over the crown, then your problem would start.

Buhari and the SW thought that leadership equate to the amount of hate and vile you displayed while on the sideline.
Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by Raphtop(m): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2015
adelcole:
Rollingdollar writes.

. irrelivant sketchy points from a very small brain
Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by condralbede(m): 7:21am On Jun 26, 2015
God help my country Nigeria .....Whr did we go wrong plz.
Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by lyntiffany(f): 7:25am On Jun 26, 2015
AKUNWATA1:
HOW CAN YOU COMPARE A PHILOSOPHER LIKE CONFUCIUS WITH President Buhari
Nwoke oma i si mu kwue gini? ututu óma.
Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by Emrys16(m): 7:27am On Jun 26, 2015
what do yo expect from a dullard?
Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by mikolo80: 11:30am On Jun 26, 2015
Taich:

The Senate for example are to reconvene almost in a month's time, the main reason is to calm nerves of the aggrieved members,
good riddance
would they not have achieved anything meaningful that will benefit the common man had they been in section?
What has common man benefited in last 50yrs that will appear in one month
The president is yet to realise ministerial list because so many interest groups are lobbying to be in power. like I said before, the battle for the control of the soul of the party which is the crisis am talking about is holding the ministerial list, no contract has been awarded by Fg because the team is not complete yet. So is affecting governance. Bonjour
what makes you think president needs ministers to run the country.army trains you to work with what you have (perm secretaries) or die trying.its you blaadi civilians that are always waiting for rain to fall Before you plant
Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by Taich(m): 1:25am On Jun 27, 2015
mikolo80:
what makes you think president needs ministers to run the country.army trains you to work with what you have (perm secretaries) or die trying.its you blaadi civilians that are always waiting for rain to fall Before you plant
Is illegal to run the country without Ministers my friend. As for the name calling please do stop that.
Re: Is Buhari Really Confused? by gregg2: 2:50am On Jun 27, 2015
Buhari is confused and overwhelmed

(1) (Reply)

MTN-MTN-MTN: Please Help Me Beg, I Don't Need Their N2,000,000 / How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo / Saraki Is A PDP Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.