Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). (28835 Views)

How To Download With Airtel 20GB For N200 With Opera Mini / How To Saving Data Bundle On Android Phones With Opera Max / Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by henrixx(m): 6:09am On Jun 27, 2015
eemmbbee:
It totally free jst adjust some of ya settings on simple server nd open opera mini or midi or maxi.. Wateva... All i no is it WORKING FREE
bro how long does it last?
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Youngpo413: 7:08am On Jun 27, 2015
michaelou:
Ok people, this freebie only works with a mobile phone using a MTN sim. the mobile network in question (MTN) must be synchronised to the opera mini, if not ,it's not gonna work.
according to Naij,the awoof will end on july 5th,still better than nothing sha.
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by xdream(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2015
joshwilli:
Join the illuminati today,to get rich and famous today call: 08113245177

You don baff?

2 Likes

Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by solodox(m): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2015
DonCrust:

shocked [size=28pt]Guy are you sick? What sort of lie is this? Can u live for 1 million days? 70 years is 25,550 days which you're likely not to see. Guy be careful when you lie![/size]

Ahhh bros ya bp dey touch ceiling! Its not one million days for you, its a day pass for 1 million people!
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by jelel6: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
its working on laptop with simple server, mine stopped when i used about 1gb so i guess its 1gb.
please can you tell me how you use it with the simple server because i dont know how to connect with it.
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by michaelou(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Youngpo413:
according to Naij,the awoof will end on july 5th,still better than nothing sha.
yes, unquestionably one of the most innovative idea MTN has ever being part of in ages.
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by basille(m): 12:14am On Jun 28, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
its working on laptop with simple server, mine stopped when i used about 1gb so i guess its 1gb.
What settings did you use?
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:03am On Jun 28, 2015
basille:
What settings did you use?
jelel6:
please can you tell me how you use it with the simple server because i dont know how to connect with it.

Just change the queries

VALHDR0 = 'http://server4.operamini.com'

IQUERY = 'server4.operamini.com'

Thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by jelel6: 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
pinkyruledworld:

Just change the queries

Thank me later
thanks my oga. but my simple server dont have a place where i can change those settings. i just click on it and iy start running. no place to tweak it cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Ukalejohn(m): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
it works but u cnt download so annoying
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
jelel6:
thanks my oga. but my simple server dont have a place where i can change those settings. i just click on it and iy start running. no place to tweak it cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

there should be a file which is "simpleserver.ini" open it with notepad
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Youngpo413: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Still flexing

1 Like

Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by nerdfrost(m): 2:47am On Jun 29, 2015
@op come n explain how to download with it na! its just browsing only
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by funkyjms: 6:45am On Jun 29, 2015
jelel6:

Got your local disk C
Open it and locate simple server folder
open and select the second option
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by MOORCHMOORE(m): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2015
pinkyruledworld:

Just change the queries

Thank me later
I did this and all ti does is open nairaland page once. Nothing Moore.
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by jelel6: 12:05am On Jun 30, 2015
pinkyruledworld:

there should be a file which is "simpleserver.ini" open it with notepad
thanks boss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I been able to access the it all much respect for you time grin cool cheesy wink smiley
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by jelel6: 12:07am On Jun 30, 2015
funkyjms:

Got your local disk C
Open it and locate simple server folder
open and select the second option
thanks oh shocked shocked shocked i have done it. is browsing wella now
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Kingmanny88(m): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2015
Excelboi:
Currently using it with #0.00, but through backdoor cos I don't think it is launched yet. Trust me, it is unlimited cos so far have downloaded close to 2gb but it hasn't stop yet, still watching, and have been using it for 2 days now.
Good a. m dude. Kindly tell me how u were able to download with the Opera Mini from MTN. Mine has been browsing quite alright, but I haven't been able to download with it.
Many thanks.
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Jameztech(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
I have bin browsing since mawin for free
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by lopjohnny(m): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
pls I tried it but was not activated... or better steal how do I know I'm activated and how do I go about it pls I tried it but was not activated... or better steal how do I know I'm activated and how do I go about it??
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Iroko1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
I can browse but can't download
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by michaelou(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2015
lopjohnny:
pls I tried it but was not activated... or better steal how do I know I'm activated and how do I go about it pls I tried it but was not activated... or better steal how do I know I'm activated and how do I go about it??
do you the prerequisite?
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by michaelou(m): 7:54am On Jul 01, 2015
Iroko1:
I can browse but can't download
maybe Uv exhausted the max in a day?
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Iroko1(m): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2015
michaelou:
maybe Uv exhausted the max in a day?
pls how can i download with it
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Not available
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Nipeks(m): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
Follow the steps in this link to use it for all apps on your android device.

[url=postscroll.com/41-New-MTN-Free-Browsing-Cheat-for-Android-Phones.html]postscroll.com/41-New-MTN-Free-Browsing-Cheat-for-Android-Phones.html[/url]
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by nas4q(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
mine doesn't open with zero naira or line without mb. how do I know am not being charged?
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Funnybro(m): 8:28am On Jul 30, 2015
Opera Mini for Android is now available on opera mini market for android. It comes with lots of improved package that will make your browsing experience... for for check the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/download-opera-mini-android-opera-mini-android/
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by babasanti: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Is this shit still working
Re: 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). by Nipeks(m): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Seems like the poo is no longer working. Atleast not on my two SIMs but this one is still working - www.postscroll.com/32-How-to-use-MTN-BIS-on-Android-without-changing-you-device-s-IMEI.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Airtel 20gb For Just #200 / USSD War: Banks Unblock MTN, Reconnect Telco To Banking Channels / 2go Chatting On The Mobile Web

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.