Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) (31527 Views)

Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User / 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by Abimloaded(m): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by edwife(f): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
i don't understand how people still believe in theses preposterous beliefs. undecided

Yet Nigerian has the highest number of Christians and to say that they still practice this in 2015? sad

5 Likes

Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by Lumdee: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
@Op, While I condemn the brutish measures taking against the poor girl by her guardian, we must not shy or be blinded frm the factt that 'ogbanje' is real. What they should have done is to cast out the spirrit rather than killing the innocent poor girl. May God have mercy on the guardian and pastor involved.

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by writetopoker: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
exemen:
MTCHEEEEW
guy but ur own looks like real madness. is just 2 of here now are u mad
Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
op...u for open special blog for dis post

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by obinnajr(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
ABEG WETIN HAPPEN ?
Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by Gemc3(f): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
I am happy she turned out a happy girl in the end. If you hadn't seen her that day, who knows? If they didnt kill her, she probably would have died of starvation.
Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by darlenese(f): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Reading
Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by pinkiberry(m): 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
my phone is hanging angry
buy new one.
Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
I watched on youtube how Bishop David Oyedepo gave a girl slap on the alter of Winners headquarters claiming the girl was a witch. You can search for the video and youtube and watch it. I was so amazed. Jesus Christ never beat anyone, all he did was cast away the evil spirit. Why are modern day MOGs melting out punishment to these people if truly they are possessed?

2 Likes

Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by yorubaboiy: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
lol.....it reminds me of when i was tagged papi water.....pple can be funny sumtimes sha
Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by exemen: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
writetopoker:

guy but ur own looks like real madness. is just 2 of here now are u mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by sped1oro(m): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
The situation is more worrisome in the South-South especially in Akwa-Ibom where i did my youth service in 2005. They even have a parastatal office of WITCHCRAFT under Ministry of Women affairs. When we were serving in Akwa-ibom at that time, some people will just storm the school compound in a commando style purpotedly looking for either a student or teacher whom the oracle has accussed of witchcraft. I never seems to be dazed at such barbaric and archaic disposition and culture. Were it not for Mary Slessor, Calabar and Akwa-Ibom people wouldn't have had any set of Twins from that region...

4 Likes

Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by Great0: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
Op, your work is commendable.
Ogbanje, do exist but let not segregate them. They are humans like we. They need deliverance from such spirit holding them in bondage.
Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by pinkiberry(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
some fake pastors giving ppl false prophecy. God sent d op to save d poor girl.
Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by notoriousbabe: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
I am an ogbanje. Seun and all other moderators pls take note tongue
Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by juliusogedengbe(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
kennygee:

SMH.

E be like say you never experience one before.

I know we have become civilized and Christianity has come to liberate us of some of these beliefs.

But anyone who believes in the spirit of God will also believe there are contrary spirits too.

I don't agree with the way "Ogbanjes" or "Witches" are treated.

They are first of all humans.

But to say the spirits don't exist?

Let's not fool ourselves na.
u av said it all my broda!!!
who no go, no go know!!!!
Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by writetopoker: 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=exemen post=35181911][/quote]
ehe, I talk am,
Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by notoriousbabe: 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
my phone is hanging angry
hahahahahahahahhaha all your yeye first to comment don end be dat,ntoooor tongue
Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
African mentality. No wonder they think like this. Sad.

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by exemen: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
writetopoker:

ehe, I talk am,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
You are 6'9?

Amazing
Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by johnydon22(m): 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Freemanan:
You are 6'9?
Amazing
Lol. . . You havent noticed before?
Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
The mumu pastor in my backyard drove away the househelp because the woman said she had vision that the poor girl drove her mercedes benz SUV for coven meetings undecided
not surprised.. After all,this is a woman who has killed a snail minding it's own business because she said it was an 'agent'
Burnt a dead lizard to ashes cause she said it was a monitoring spirit from the village.
And speaks in tongues at the slightest provocation. She's a joke.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by ogbanje1(f): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
angry

Opretenikanba.
Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by Sampunk(m): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
johnydon22:
I

This is my personal experience and i Johnydon22 wrote this down today so we might start the stance against this societal evil and stop it....

Johnydon22
Crying
Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by Mintayo(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ogbanje do exist, so does witches and wizards, but getting to know is the difficult part! lipsrsealed
Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by writetopoker: 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=exemen post=35182336][/quote] u dont even have a linage, slowpoke
Re: The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) by exemen: 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
writetopoker:
u dont even have a linage, slowpoke

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) / HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.